4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I’m surprise in terms of future NTR parodies, high school dxd/ to love ru/ or even more recently chained soldier aren’t brought up. Chained soldier in particular seems like the premise alone is perfect. Imagine the MCs kink was lowkey being NTRd so anyone who used him would have to do it with someone despicable in the corp other than him.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Actually, I believe a NTR game from Fujino where the heroine (Nagatoro) is stolen by a literal bully of the mc could work, if Fujino moved away from the always ignorant protagonist and actually made him suffer from an antagonist character.
There is only one issue, there is no magic, not sure Fujino can make it work without :p

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
The Asuna corruption we all want to see if she going from "I have to do it" to "I want to do it". Inoda can't be a baby forever and let mommy Administrator solved all his problems for him.
Pretty much yeah. He has to convince her that it’s not just “fuck him because he needs it” to “I want to fuck him” all the way until “I need to fuck him”. But Inoda has to make Asuna realize that on her own ideally without having to constantly relying on charms, curses, poisons, or whatnot. That way it’ll feel more natural and earned story wise.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Nagatoro is still very niche. The best proof of that is how little parodies of it you can find. Think of the other choices mentioned here and many doujin or games made about it compared to Nagatoro.
i haven't watched nagatoro but if I did and if I liked the anime maybe I could do an NTR game about it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Pretty much yeah. He has to convince her that it’s not just “fuck him because he needs it” to “I want to fuck him” all the way until “I need to fuck him”. But Inoda has to make Asuna realize that on her own ideally without having to constantly relying on charms, curses, poisons, or whatnot. That way it’ll feel more natural and earned story wise.
That was exactly how I felt before Administrator was introduced. But with her I am just accepted her interference for the sake of progession.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Nagatoro is still very niche. The best proof of that is how little parodies of it you can find. Think of the other choices mentioned here and many doujin or games made about it compared to Nagatoro.

Also if Fujino made a game about a literal bully taking Nagatoro away then it would the standard plot for almost every NTR work out there. At least SAO had the interesting feature of a online world. Nagatoro NTR would no distinct feature.
I actually wasn't even arguing in favor of a Nagatoro game, since I think there are many other better choices (Even if I disagree with some of the ones being thrown around like Jobless Reincarnation) (Although I do find tanned girls like Nagatoro quite hot in hentai settings).
I just wanted to say that a NTR game and a "Bully" theme usually go hand in hand with one another.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I actually wasn't even arguing in favor of a Nagatoro game, since I think there are many other better choices (Even if I disagree with some of the ones being thrown around like Jobless Reincarnation) (Although I do find tanned girls like Nagatoro quite hot in hentai settings).
I just wanted to say that a NTR game and a "Bully" theme usually go hand in hand with one another.
Yes, I agree. And Nagatoro loves Senpai, even though she bully him, she still loves him.
Just like Senpai, he shows sympathy for Nagatoro. Overall, it seems like an excellent NTR option.
There is also Kagura, you can also make an NTR moment

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I just hope the games' Fujino makes has a special feature that makes it different from other games. Using SAO's online world to enhance the NTR experience is great!
Well, the issue is that there aren't really all that many Anime settings out there with gimmicks that Fujino could exploit, while having romance between the main character strong enough to make good NTR out of it.
Persona is the only setting that immediately pops into my mind. ( and even then the romance is not exactly super strong in any of the games).

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well, the issue is that there aren't really all that many Anime settings out there with gimmicks that Fujino could exploit, while having romance between the main character strong enough to make good NTR out of it.
Persona is the only setting that immediately pops into my mind. ( and even then the romance is not exactly super strong in any of the games).
I mean, there are many romance anime, but they are not well-known. And the well-known titles are usually shonen and lacking in romance. Maybe some older once would do, like DBZ, Ranma, Conan, Inuyasha, even Sailor Moon etc.

Reactions: Inqrable

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
The writing of the second part was ass, she goes from feeling guilty to helping him again in an instant after hours of pointless dialogue.

Reactions: topole
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes