4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Well, I still have faith that Fujino, as he does most of it, will reach the finals. Then he will then start again from the beginning to expand, correct errors and add more new scenes.
Well, I want to believe. )
calm down now that we know that inoda has the ability to clone herself that leads us to future gangband threesome or foursome we haven't seen anal yet xd

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
i certainly agree to just skipping through new stuff that you dont know about or care about, but skipping the tent scene in fujinos SAO.. certainly makes me sad just to read this, haha.

haha sorry sorry. normally for renpy games and such you just press ctrl to skip through things. i already edited it to "pressing w" im just surprised that you guys went through the update which hasnt been leaked for more than.. 20mins? xd
Oh no, I had access to the update when it came out on patreon :D

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Has he had the ability to clone himself before this update? If so, when?
Mhh. I remember him doing about his lvl up, but i cant quite remember when this happens. It shouldnt have happened more than 2 updates ago, but i cant remember when exactly.. maybe i will replay the camping update and will find out

kqly112233

Oct 24, 2021
Mhh. I remember him doing about his lvl up, but i cant quite remember when this happens. It shouldnt have happened more than 2 updates ago, but i cant remember when exactly.. maybe i will replay the camping update and will find out
Excuse me, do you have a Chinese version?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes