4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Scene from the next update?
Lisbeth?
I don't know if they're Lisbeth scenes. But I do remember seeing those shadows in Scars of Summer when Ryoka is in the tent with the Vagrant. My only guess is that Fujino was looking into SoS and trying to understand how it worked, and then started incorporating stuff from it into this update.

And yeah it's probably like open-source, and freely/widely available assets, but I did also notice the transition music/jingle was also the one that was used in SoS. So I'm just going to assume there was a lot of reverse engineering/understanding of SoS going into this update.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Anyways I think the update was pretty good. I'm a little bummed out there wasn't more to the Asuna CGs, but I enjoyed them at least. I'm hoping the next update has battle scenes, since I think that's one of the places where Fujino shines a lot in the SAO Parody.

But on a side note, I like the set up for the sandbox exploration, and what I'm going to assume are going to be a plethora or shorter CGs throughout the week. Like every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday(or was it Sunday?), there's probably going to be some kind of Suguha rape update. And the subsequent days, Suguha might occupy Kirito's time during Monday/Wednesday/Friday. This will probably allow the time for the story to speed up and for us to get to the juicier parts faster. Basically most of the updates have been about 3 in-game days in terms of size. I wouldn't be that surprised if that number sped up with how things are going.

I'll have to do a more thorough check when I get home, but all in all, it was great.

Reactions: Toushiro

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I just don't see the point of NTR unless the guy loses something. If the story is about him losing his loving, caring girlfriend, but then he just gains a different loving, caring girlfriend (and keeps his obsessive sister) then he hasn't really lost anything in the end.
I see, but I don't like it when it's predictable, which is the case in most NTRs. Then there's just no point for me to immerse myself in the story. One of the reasons I don't care for the main plot. Suguha, on the other hand, is interesting to follow; nobody knows how it's going to end.

My perspective is: she is counter-NTRing Asuna, which is even rarer in NTR.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Good to see the thread open again, and another great update from Fujino!

Also, clarifying something I see people has been talking about for the past 3 pages, Inoda got that ability sometime before the previous update offscreen, he very clearly used it at the beginning of the camping trip to spy on Asuna and Liz changing, is when his talk becomes all 'wooden' and Kirito tried to see his level. Also people shouldn't start thinking this means Inoda can ganbang all his NTR-ed girls like he was Naruto, this ability clearly seems to work like a 'decoy', creates a fake Inoda run by some pretty basic AI (Maybe saying things he recorded himself or something?) that can only walk/stand in place and then do nothing it hasn't been programmed with, I would assume it can't even fight and 'gaming-wise' is meant to let Inoda escape by using his invisibility powers while the enemy focuses on it, as he has shown to be able to perfectly create the decoy and turn invisible at the same time to the point even actual players like Kirito couldn't see the 'swap' :O (Unless the ability gets another conveniently BS power-up, I don't think he will be able to use that decoy to fuck anyone, and it clearly doesn't share his mind/consciousness XP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally...does anyone know what Fujino meant during the final talk with his chicken avatar about "Unlocking Flashbacks" at the currently final night? I looked all over the Rec. Room but couldn't find anything (Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but the talk with Administrator for that final night seems bugged, if you try to talk to her you just see her model look at you and then back to the table super quick, then talking to her again just triggers the "You already talked to her tonight"-default text, has anyone been able to know what she says then?)
That is a nice detailed review of everything that happened. I didn't notice Inoda using decoy when spying on Asuna and Liz in the last update. I guess that explains what happened during Asuna's BJ. He somehow while being blowned by Asuna and talking to Kirito, used his ability to make Asuna see the decoy?

The "Unlocking Flashbacks" is a response to people not having enough anxiety to unlock everything in the Recollection Room. He said after the last update he has going to do something to address that. I guess the solution is a "Unlock All" option. The Administrator says nothing new is probably because we arrived before Tuesday is done and he didn't add "You should not be here yet" message like he did with the last update.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Questions I had for those who finished v4.0.

In regards to the Sinon scene. I think that's just the full view of the bathroom CG that happened in an earlier update. It's the one where Kirito is on his date with Suguha. Suguha goes to the restroom and Kirito eventually heads to the restroom to go find her. He ends up bumping into Hebishima banging Sinon, but initially thinks it's Suguha.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
can you send me? audio/bgm/maou_game_event21.ogg?
sure, i just cant say "no" to bunny girl senpai... i hope it will help
nevermind, sorry, i cant seem to send this type of file...

i guess you will have to download the game again to make sure nothing will miss..

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
We've been blessed, my friend.

With her new full-on yandere character, I'm confident she will get her wish granted, raw and conscious :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, if only. Honestly, if Fujino hadn't gone ahead and said specifically how the 2 only endings of the games are gonna be, I would even dare to hope for it XP (Also, nice arguing with the guy who just wants the boring unrealistic "I want Kirito's life completely ruined more than I wanna see the girls having sex" ending :p)

That is a nice detailed review of everything that happened. I didn't notice Inoda using decoy when spying on Asuna and Liz in the last update. I guess that explains what happened during Asuna's BJ. He somehow while being blowned by Asuna and talking to Kirito, used his ability to make Asuna see the decoy?

The "Unlocking Flashbacks" is a response to people not having enough anxiety to unlock everything in the Recollection Room. He said after the last update he has going to do something to address that. I guess the solution is a "Unlock All" option. The Administrator says nothing new is probably because we arrived before Tuesday is done and he didn't add "You should not be here yet" message like he did with the last update.
Yeah, if you rewatch that part when they're gonna change into their swimsuits, Inoda's talk suddenly becomes all 'robotic' when Kirito is asking him about his levels, and right before that there was a 'shine' effect that he clearly did something, but if you weren't paying attention to the characters' sprites and their reactions/movements, it's easy to miss :O (Honestly, it's another thing I like of how Fujino is doing this game, even without actual dialogue at all you can tell a lot in some scenes of what's happening or what the characters are thinking just by seeing the sprites' movements and the symbols that pop in their 'dialogue bubbles' as effects, like Leafa fangirling over Kirito back during the time she tricked Hebishima into fighting the tree boss alone)

Oooooh! I hadn't even noticed that, LMAO, you're right, that seems neat then, just what everyone wanted :)

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
it would be funny if this all ended with kirito ending up with a harem as if that was his true potential in life.
I think at best, it might be that Kirito gets Suguha, and Liz just ends up fucking both Kirito and Inoda. But at best I think it'll just be 2 girls Kirito will end up with, if at all.

I have no clue where Liz is going to even end up tbh. This update focused on Kirito's desires will get him harder than normal. So if cheating gets him there, then Liz actually will get what she wants out of Kirito.

But we'll see. I'm not gonna predict if Kirito ends up with anyone. But at least Suguha is going to go nuts while this shit is going down.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.40] [Fujino] - Compressed

Win [1,01 GB]
- - - -

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh man, if only. Honestly, if Fujino hadn't gone ahead and said specifically how the 2 only endings of the games are gonna be, I would even dare to hope for it XP (Also, nice arguing with the guy who just wants the boring unrealistic "I want Kirito's life completely ruined more than I wanna see the girls having sex" ending :p)
To be clear, I'm not saying, she will end up with him in the end, but I think she will get him into doing her while he's conscious, maybe she will trick him, maybe in FOG. I already assumed she could turn into Asuna with some spell, ability, or items, but back then it was more of a joke. Now, given her connections in the undercity's black market, it doesn't seem too far off. Damn, I'm not even sure if my jokes about her becoming the underworld boss aren't possible :LOL:

Great sum up of the new features btw (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes