4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
The boob pic is in Inoda Blog. The Inoda harassment of Asuna at the end of update is included in 13Gatsu777's mod. The rest has no scenes.
Yeah yeah I meant there was no Asuna POV/explanation of what we were seeing. Kinda like the elbow job she gave Inoda awhile back while Kirito was in the red light district. These are just things we're going to know happened on in passing but without full context.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
To be clear, I'm not saying, she will end up with him in the end, but I think she will get him into doing her while he's conscious, maybe she will trick him, maybe in FOG. I already assumed she could turn into Asuna with some spell, ability, or items, but back then it was more of a joke. Now, given her connections in the undercity's black market, it doesn't seem too far off. Damn, I'm not even sure if my jokes about her becoming the underworld boss aren't possible :LOL:

Great sum up of the new features btw (y)
Hmmm, maybe, who knows, it would be crazy but I still can't see it XP

HOWEVER, something else potentially massive that I haven't seen anyone commenting on was the new reveal/info we got near the end of the update that Liz and Kirito talk about as they're heading back to the house (Guess everyone was too busy staring at Inoda about to fuck Asuna in the kitchen XD): FOG has, despite how dumb and nonsensical it is, a pregnancy system, and its receiving a big update soon to make it "less useless". Putting aside that the massive plot-hole that is Yui got name-dropped again (At this point I really can't see Fujino bringing her into the plot for real so late, nevermind how titanic it would be for Inoda to get away with anything with her around), this opens the possibilities for, obviously, Inoda to impregnate Asuna behind Kirito's back and her have her think the VR child is him, but also for "Other" twisted things. Like Liz further mind-fucking with Kirito by having him knock her up in VR to "spice things up with Asuna", as she said this update, or even Sugu/Leafa to go even more Yandere by having her Onii-chan's virtual baby, LMAO.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
To be clear, I'm not saying, she will end up with him in the end, but I think she will get him into doing her while he's conscious, maybe she will trick him, maybe in FOG. I already assumed she could turn into Asuna with some spell, ability, or items, but back then it was more of a joke. Now, given her connections in the undercity's black market, it doesn't seem too far off. Damn, I'm not even sure if my jokes about her becoming the underworld boss aren't possible :LOL:

Great sum up of the new features btw (y)
Thinking about this, it made me realize that Suguha is going to be our female Inoda. Using weird ass powers to basically NTR Asuna. I just thought it was amusing after thinking about it, how she's doing similar things that Inoda did to Asuna in Part 1 to Kirito instead.

Basically using some form of perception manipulation like Inoda, which let her lick Kirito's dick while he was impaired or unaware.

And similar to Inoda, she jumps at the chance/opportunities she overhears to "conveniently" bump into Kirito.

The CCTV stuff is more amusing when I compare the two, because in Part 1, Inoda had a lot of secretly filmed recordings from inside FOG. Granted I doubt Suguha is going to post anything online like Inoda does, it's just amusing how she's doing the same things.

And yes I understand it's just typical NTR tropes/tactics. I just thought it was kind of funny to see this happen from the female side.

Feb 17, 2024
MORE ALICE YES

Also, anyone knows if there's a way to make the last version saves work with this one? Always becomes this "TypeError: Cannot read property 'num' of undefined" error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah yeah I meant there was no Asuna POV/explanation of what we were seeing. Kinda like the elbow job she gave Inoda awhile back while Kirito was in the red light district. These are just things we're going to know happened on in passing but without full context.
That is Fujino's way sometimes. Give us not the whole experience but bits of it. But the last harassment of Asuna could have a Asuna POV next update since that day's event is not finished yet.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
The commentary at end bugs out but from his wording he almost makes this sound like part 3, since the setup in both real life and FOG has been fully completed with this patch and they are now starting new in a workplace setting where everything now is Asuna's corruption.

It took half a year of Asuna constantly pushing Inoda away but in the end makes it all the better.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
MORE ALICE YES

Also, anyone knows if there's a way to make the last version saves work with this one? Always becomes this "TypeError: Cannot read property 'num' of undefined" error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the Patreon posts I believe he says that it's not save compatibile and you should use the provided save file to skip where the last version left off

• Sad
Reactions: animexmangafan

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah there are quite a few game shutdown bugs with this version, but also definitely felt bigger. I kept expecting the game to end way sooner than it did. Amazed we got that preview for next update in the kitchen. I think because Inoda will at least humour the 1 week no sex thing at least one or two times, that's why the days will start to speed up.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
That is Fujino's way sometimes. Give us not the whole experience but bits of it. But the last harassment of Asuna could have a Asuna POV next update since that day's event is not finished yet.
Reminder that, against all odds, he also may not do it, like, you would THINK we would have gotten the PoVs of Suguha taking advantage of an unconscious Kirito the first 2 times she did it, with how important they were as THE turning point for her character, but we never did, which is why we were even thinking for a whole update/break that Fujino may suddenly be backpedaling on her new development (Thank fuck we were utterly wrong, she surpassed all our expectations XP). Or even back in Part 1, we never actually got a full Inoda PoV of the sewers scene of how he fucked Asuna as he pleased while Kirito was busy down there, we just got to see the a final bit of it and a small PoV showing the very end in the 'illegal videos' one :3

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Thinking about this, it made me realize that Suguha is going to be our female Inoda. Using weird ass powers to basically NTR Asuna. I just thought it was amusing after thinking about it, how she's doing similar things that Inoda did to Asuna in Part 1 to Kirito instead.

Basically using some form of perception manipulation like Inoda, which let her lick Kirito's dick while he was impaired or unaware.

And similar to Inoda, she jumps at the chance/opportunities she overhears to "conveniently" bump into Kirito.

The CCTV stuff is more amusing when I compare the two, because in Part 1, Inoda had a lot of secretly filmed recordings from inside FOG. Granted I doubt Suguha is going to post anything online like Inoda does, it's just amusing how she's doing the same things.

And yes I understand it's just typical NTR tropes/tactics. I just thought it was kind of funny to see this happen from the female side.
Exactly, yes, there are similarities, but her character differs from Inoda's, who is verbally and physically aggressive. She, on the other hand, has that funny aspect in her behavior. I don't really care for Kirito, but I'd like her to get even crazier and get what she wants. :p

I'd love to see some combat scenes with her, desturbin Kirito, while he's fighting or some higher quality events, but I guess it will remain an InodaXAsuna exclusive.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes