4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Kirito is way too out of char with Liz this update lol. You'd think it would be a pretty big event or weigh on his mind heavily that he received a HJ from her and dreamed about sex with her. It's the sort of handwave that Asuna went through to accept FOG sex with Inoda last patch to get over the filler hump.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Since you're all talking about the pregnancy stuff. I took the FoG pregnancy thing to be the reason where the pregnancy perk comes from. And that it'll also end up not applying IRL.

Loke having your cake and eating it too.
Both preggo Asuna (in game) and normal Asuna (IRL)

I'm not interested in a pregnant Asuna. But yeah rofl.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So uh where is this versions end? i brought the crate to the house while inoda was harresing Asuna but then i went to the shrine and continued and then i woke up with liz following me in the real world and when i went to work the screen just stays black?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Exactly, yes, there are similarities, but her character differs from Inoda's, who is verbally and physically aggressive. She, on the other hand, has that funny aspect in her behavior. I don't really care for Kirito, but I'd like her to get even crazier and get what she wants. :p

I'd love to see some combat scenes with her, desturbin Kirito, while he's fighting or some higher quality events, but I guess it will remain an InodaXAsuna exclusive.
Would feel weird to have Suguha as part of the battle CGs, since the appeal to me was that Kirito is away or focused on fighting while Asuna is just doing shit behind his literal back rofl. I imagine Suguha wouldn't have that same kind of spice to it, since it's Kirito getting a "benefit" so to speak. But also Suguha is just doing it IRL so it doesn't really feel as spicy as the Leafa CG we had.

But who am I kidding, anything can happen rofl.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I just realized going by the recent events. It looks like Inoda and Asuna’s one time session has already been used for the week. If Fujino plans to keep up the pace and do multiple days per update could explain why and at least lessen the load on his parts. The days of more on exposition and slight harassment I think are working pretty well. It’s going to be real interesting how the rest of this weeks plays up considering Kirito now has made promises to be “Liz’s test subject” and “Leafa’s training partner” in game. Should give Inoda x Asuna way more time to have shenanigans go on. I wonder if they break/change the agreement early on, or just stick to doing everything other than sex. Also wonder how Inoda convinces Asuna to do anything IRL given the whole point of doing things online to stop anything happening in person. Clearly he was able to get a sexy pic from her so she still entertains his requests.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Since you're all talking about the pregnancy stuff. I took the FoG pregnancy thing to be the reason where the pregnancy perk comes from. And that it'll also end up not applying IRL.

Loke having your cake and eating it too.
Both preggo Asuna (in game) and normal Asuna (IRL)

I'm not interested in a pregnant Asuna. But yeah rofl.
Okay I’ve been active in recent discussions and I don’t think anyone has brought up pregnancy….. but going by the perks list it most definitely seem to be applying IRL. My reasoning is that there’s 2 perks that reference to it the first one is something along the lines of being convinced by friends and family to be Inoda’s surrogate mom, and the second one has Asuna asking herself directly “am I really doing this to be kind or just because I want to do it with him raw” which doesn’t make sense if it were in game only, since they always do it raw in game.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
In addition to the excellent CG, I think Fujino's uniqueness lies in the atmosphere he creates. For example, the story where Asuna drank coffee may not have a CG, but it really got me excited.

Also, it seems like nobody cares about Alice's storyline, but I find that part really intriguing and captivating.

Soruu

Mar 26, 2021
Quick question since I just downloaded both parts; are they both separate games where I play part one and then move to part 2 or do I combine both folders together and then play it?

Delta Sigmus

Jul 14, 2017
I just hope there will be a gallery for those of us who can’t play it yet. Unable to reach a PC till Friday- I know there’s one out there for up to .35 but this new one has been so hyped!

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Kind of annoyed at all of the Kirito content in this one. I don't just want him to lose his main girl, I want him to lose all of his girls! I want them to berate him, and regret all the time they spent on him. I like NTR stories better when the guy is reduced to nothing more than a door mat for his previous love interests to bully.
Alas, most don't have our exquisite taste, my friend. We can only hope that this is all a setup for a most glorious fall. In the meantime, it's just a quirky free-for-all.

Oct 8, 2017
the ending for you was kirito carrying the box home with Liz?
I found this update very strange, there was almost nothing and it ended up without any new Asuna scenes, just that touch at the end and that's it '-'

railrail

May 8, 2023
yeah... I don't really like kirito getting anything either, but we don't know where this is going, I guess eventually the plot is going to turn to kirito only gets a boner from being cucked.

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes