4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's been a while since I've checked the shrine. I wonder how Kirito's affection is 999 again. Probably Asuna thinking, "I've betrayed him, so I have to love him even more." What a delusional mind. :ROFLMAO:
The reason why Asuna's affection for Kirito decreased before was due to misunderstanding his inability to alleviate the pressure on Kyouko.

But after their conversation over the weekend, Kirito expressed his determination to endure and win Kyouko's favor through his actions, which made Asuna realize that she had misunderstood him before. As a result, her affection for him returned.
Does anyone think now that Asuna has max affection for Kirito again we are going to see the classic delusion arc of "My heart belongs to Kirito. No matter how good Inoda makes my body feel, it does not matter. Yes, as long as my heart's number one is Kirito, having more sex with Inoda won't change me!"

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone think now that Asuna has max affection for Kirito again we are going to see the classic delusion arc of "My heart belongs to Kirito. No matter how good Inoda makes my body feel, it does not matter. Yes, as long as my heart's number one is Kirito, having more sex with Inoda won't change me!"
Exactly that will actually happen; :p

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
this make me think about 1 doujin in nhentai

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
As others have said, it's a shame that some scenes aren't shown. For example the bath between Liz and Asuna, Inoda's coffee given to Asuna and also the scene in the tent, if you read Asuna herself says that they had sex until the morning and Inoda himself asked to try other positions, so I think that everything continued but was not shown. But otherwise I'm happy with this update and I'm anxiously waiting for the next one

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was stuck at the end of version 32 treehouse. what can I do for saves that are not accepted :cry:
Old saves don't work with this version. Start a "NOW GAME", choose the first choice then the third choice will take to the morning of the Treehouse event. Just play quickly to get back to where you want.

Reactions: inno3d

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
Great, after all Cuckito only do it in dream. Suck another loser main character, and slutsuna now easy to lost herself.

Castoria13

Mar 25, 2024
Can someone please record this new update and send it here? (Only asuna scene)
My laptop has really really low device and when i try to play the game, it's really lagging and framing. So i can't enjoy the cg and the gameplay
Thank you once again

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
Well, technically he has more irl sex than her, thanks to Suguha, but that will change soon, or maybe not, if Sugu keeps going :LOL:
im sure with you, soon Slutsuna will get Iodia fuck her soon irl. Actually i dont hate NTR but i wanna 50/50 reaction of Asuna, like she still love Kirito but she fondness Iodia with resist. That better then she become slut and fuck all day.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
How do I infiltrate into the brother the night of 6/12? the gatekeeper doesn't let me go into the underground...

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Hey 13Gatsu777. If you have time can you see if you can fix this issue.

Try to load the Complete Story of "6/11 Lying on mother's lap" causes the characters to stop moving.

Similar to that issue when Inoda enters the room with Kirito and Asuna. Thanks.
I don't have that issue did you try my Mod save?
When you are in the loading screen do you have more than 1character showing up?
Sans titre.jpg
When i made the mod there was an other kirito and i get rid of it

If not share you savefile

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
This is the rpgm game where I have to wait the longest to get into the game. I hope the devs can find a way for me to get into the game quickly.

Reactions: JunnyBunny
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes