4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Yes that worked! So it was a problem with the save file not the game? I wonder if this is still a problem if I start a fresh save?
I can't say and that's a lot of time to start fresh. I usualy make shortcut in the game to access the rec room without playing the game.
But since you are the only one reporting that issue yeah it should have been the savefile

Reactions: kinglionheart

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Welcome to the club. ;)

That's exactly the thing. We know that Asuna has already fallen; it's just her own admission that prevents her from going further and Kirito being literally powerless to prevent it. From the player's point of view, we are just waiting for the next breaking point in her mind to happen, watching her stuck in a shuffle of: print; "no", go to; "Inoda", then; "ignore Kirito".

That's actually another concern: What will make irl sex different from VR? On paper, yeah, it's a big thing; realistically, it's just another scene, but with orange hair.

I have to admit, I'm also starting to like Liz's interactions, even though I know she's going to end up with Inoda, but until then I'll enjoy her fight for Kirito :LOL:
So question, again the creator seems to be teasing multiple what if's. Liz going for Inoda seems more likely if we keep spuring her. But ever since the plot line with the cold medicine, it has opened quite a bit of differing possibilities with alot of the other girls. Because currently only the police chief, and Asuna are being written and pushed towards the falling for better dick/they have no free will trope. Sugu has gone full Yandere, which has started to push the narrative of her being a slave to Hebishima like in part 1, and Liz... Liz is crazy enough to still screw Inoda, but be in love with Kirito. It's quite odd, again I'm unsure of what types of choices we're being given, or if it is all just short sighted type of thing for scenes.

Have they said if these are all definitive routes, or varying end types? I remember in part 1 it seemed like there would either be cuckold Kirito (who knows and enjoys), and oblivious Kirito (he never knows and is still cucked). But now there seems to be alot of possibilities.

Reactions: Toushiro

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
You guys think we'll get CGs the other positions in the tent? All I saw was missionary, but I really wanted to see the cowgirl? Position we saw the silhouette of. Also when Asuna and Liz are bathing we see Inoda off to the side. You think we'll get a CG of him maturating while watching them play? I tried to walk over there, but it wouldn't let me. It said "it smells too bad." Then auto turns me away.
People misread the last tent shadow preview we got. If you look at Asuna's left leg, it doesn't make sense for a cowgirl position.
Capture.PNG
Her leg is either spread eagle for missionary or lifted up. It is a weird perspective, cuz I'm positive the shadow was suppose to be a top down pov, but the tent makes it weird cuz it's the RPGMaker front down angle.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
People misread the last tent shadow preview we got. If you look at Asuna's left leg, it doesn't make sense for a cowgirl position.
View attachment 3683141
Her leg is either spread eagle for missionary or lifted up. It is a weird perspective, cuz I'm positive the shadow was suppose to be a top down pov, but the tent makes it weird cuz it's the RPGMaker front down angle.
then if you look inoda, 100% he is laydowning so if not cowgirl position i dont know what position he use

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
View attachment 3683141
so what you think about that cowgirl positive in pixiv

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
So question, again the creator seems to be teasing multiple what if's. Liz going for Inoda seems more likely if we keep spuring her. But ever since the plot line with the cold medicine, it has opened quite a bit of differing possibilities with alot of the other girls. Because currently only the police chief, and Asuna are being written and pushed towards the falling for better dick/they have no free will trope. Sugu has gone full Yandere, which has started to push the narrative of her being a slave to Hebishima like in part 1, and Liz... Liz is crazy enough to still screw Inoda, but be in love with Kirito. It's quite odd, again I'm unsure of what types of choices we're being given, or if it is all just short sighted type of thing for scenes.

Have they said if these are all definitive routes, or varying end types? I remember in part 1 it seemed like there would either be cuckold Kirito (who knows and enjoys), and oblivious Kirito (he never knows and is still cucked). But now there seems to be alot of possibilities.
I honestly don't think there will be any real choices. Fujino is probably just teasing the player before he crushes Kirito. I mean, theoretically, yes, he could change his mind and go in an unpredictable direction if he wants, or even change the endings, but I doubt it, as that would probably disappoint his patrons. One thing they made clear: they want a lot of Asuna content, but we don't know what they think about the side characters.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
I cant open this game on steam deck, dunno why first time running into problems. is there a linux version of this game around?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This entire game and any arcs after the first arc should not have have happened. If a game actually killed someone, why would anyone ever play anything similar that to game again? Also any decent parent would not allow their kids to be near VR games again. But the success of the one volume series meant sequels and spinoffs.
Actually, that's nooot quite accurate? If anything, FullDive tech/VR continuing DESPITE SAO is probably the most realistic thing of the whole series, LMAO, is literally the most 'human' thing: First of all, just because the main focus is on teens/kids, you thinking that most players were children is wrong, if anything, and beyond gaming, adults were no doubt the biggest users of the technology and obviously the ones more interested in keeping it going for many reasons (Beyond games it was also used for simulations of all kinds of dangerous jobs, even military, medical treatment as we saw in Yuuki's arc, etc). And also, the literal thing that killed people, which was the Nerve Gear, WAS completely removed and destroyed and replaced by one that had to be factually proved to be unable to kill people at all, which is also the main reason why the next arcs/games could happen (And even with that it almost died if Kayaba hadn't given Kirito the Seed and he and Agil released it for free). So no, funnily enough, despite the many faults that SAO was, the fact that people got over the SAO incident and the technology kept being used/growing worldwide is probably the most realistic thing of it, like, when has humanity let one or two genocides stop it from still doing the same things, after all :3? This is that but less hardcore XP

I honestly don't think there will be any real choices. Fujino is probably just teasing the player before he crushes Kirito. I mean, theoretically, yes, he could change his mind and go in an unpredictable direction if he wants, or even change the endings, but I doubt it, as that would probably disappoint his patrons. One thing they made clear: they want a lot of Asuna content, but we don't know what they think about the side characters.
I mean, Administrator actually indirectly DID confirm something like that, crazily enough: In one of her last talks of this last update, she literally told Kirito that while he couldn't change HIS destiny (So no matter what he does he WILL lose Asuna to Inoda), his choices CAN affect what happens to others. This seems to imply that Fujino may let the player get the choice of changing the destiny of one or more of the side-characters depending on how you have Kirito interact with them (Like I said, it felt surprisingly out of character yet interesting/unique for Liz to actually manage to 'tempt' Kirito, but checking in the rec. room you actually can AVOID that if you choose the boring/'in-character' options, which is a first in this game, before all options did was determine whether Kirito's "bars" went up or not :O)

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
then if you look inoda, 100% he is laydowning so if not cowgirl position i dont know what position he use
I said it looks to me like it's a top down view, so Inoda would be kneeling. Inoda's shadow is a darker color and if you zoom in on the gif, you can see his knee or foot behind Asuna, which wouldn't make sense if he was laying down.

so what you think about that cowgirl positive in pixiv
If you're talking about the cowgirl one infront of the green stain glass windows, Fujino says in that post
"只是練習產物,不是更新內容,不知道大家對影繪有沒有偏好。
Practice work, not updated game contents."

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
Rec Room MODv1 Gifs only for Part IIv0.40
View attachment 3679931
Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile30 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About new 21 Loops 7 Finishers and 1 In-menu Gifs
And what kind of mod is this? And if I just downloaded version 0.40, do I need to download everything from the first link Part 1 - Rec Room Modv8?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually, that's nooot quite accurate? If anything, FullDive tech/VR continuing DESPITE SAO is probably the most realistic thing of the whole series, LMAO, is literally the most 'human' thing: First of all, just because the main focus is on teens/kids, you thinking that most players were children is wrong, if anything, and beyond gaming, adults were no doubt the biggest users of the technology and obviously the ones more interested in keeping it going for many reasons (Beyond games it was also used for simulations of all kinds of dangerous jobs, even military, medical treatment as we saw in Yuuki's arc, etc). And also, the literal thing that killed people, which was the Nerve Gear, WAS completely removed and destroyed and replaced by one that had to be factually proved to be unable to kill people at all, which is also the main reason why the next arcs/games could happen (And even with that it almost died if Kayaba hadn't given Kirito the Seed and he and Agil released it for free). So no, funnily enough, despite the many faults that SAO was, the fact that people got over the SAO incident and the technology kept being used/growing worldwide is probably the most realistic thing of it, like, when has humanity let one or two genocides stop it from still doing the same things, after all :3? This is that but less hardcore XP

I mean, Administrator actually indirectly DID confirm something like that, crazily enough: In one of her last talks of this last update, she literally told Kirito that while he couldn't change HIS destiny (So no matter what he does he WILL lose Asuna to Inoda), his choices CAN affect what happens to others. This seems to imply that Fujino may let the player get the choice of changing the destiny of one or more of the side-characters depending on how you have Kirito interact with them (Like I said, it felt surprisingly out of character yet interesting/unique for Liz to actually manage to 'tempt' Kirito, but checking in the rec. room you actually can AVOID that if you choose the boring/'in-character' options, which is a first in this game, before all options did was determine whether Kirito's "bars" went up or not :O)
Maybe I am thinking of real-world school shooting where the media blames violent videogames. I just can't imagine any real-world parents letting their kids anymore near VR games again if the kid was almost killed in one. Even if the technology is proved not to be harmful.

If Fujino is letting us as Kirito decide other characters' fate then it would be a lot more settings in save file. It would be need to remember our choices to determine what end the character get. Not saying Fujino can't do this but it seem like a lot of work to make the story more complicated with branches and choices for characters people may or may not care about. If Fujino has Asuna's story planned out to not have any changes but is letting us choose the side character's fates then maybe he is saying "I can't think of a single ending for the side characters for most of you to like. So I am letting you choose and argue among yourselves. I am not getting involved anymore."

Last edited:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
hmm, I didn't check on the admin, so it's my assumption based on what you told.

Yes, it's one of two possible interpretations as I see it. For one, like you said, the player as Kirito actually can change the outcome for some characters by making the "right" choices. On the other hand, it could also mean that the Administrator, while talking to Kirito, is just part of the story and not breaking the fourth wall. In this case, it means that Kirito, as a character, can change the outcome of some events if he's willing to (but that's part of the story; it will happen anyway from a player's perspective). For example, this could mean saving Alice against all odds (storywise). I hope it's understandable what I mean.

I hope, you are right btw:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Maybe I am thinking of real-world school shooting where the media blames violent videogames. I just can't imagine any real-world parents letting their kids anymore near VR games again if the kid was almost killed in one. Even if the technology is proved not to be harmful.

If Fujino is letting us as Kirito decide other characters' fate then it would be a lot more settings in save file. It would be need to remember our choices to determine what end the character get. Not saying Fujino can't do this but it seem like a lot of work to make the story more complicated with branches and choices for characters people may or may not care about. If Fujino has Asuna's story planned out to not have any changes but is letting us choose the side character's fates then maybe he is saying "I can't think of a single ending for the side characters for most of you to like. So I am letting you choose and argue among yourselves. I am not getting involved anymore."
I mean, I tend to agree, but then again, he could also just provide saves for the main plot. If a player wants to enjoy the side stories, he can play it himself from the start. It's already nice of Fujino to give us any save files. :LOL:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
And what kind of mod is this? And if I just downloaded version 0.40, do I need to download everything from the first link Part 1 - Rec Room Modv8?
No there are not the same game, that mod give view of every Animated loop/finisher Fujino made since not everything is put to use. Like finding unused stuff.
There is an Anxiety mod if you need anxiety points

Reactions: monsterqweqwe

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: boriello
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes