4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I must say that the story, yes, it is non-existent, but it is very fun as a game, Kiriko if he looks at other girls, Asuna gets angry, hahahah, and then I don't understand why if Kiriko's sister fucks other boys, it is considered NTR, they are brothers, what's the point of having this, hahah, the more I play, the more fun I find it, and thanks to whoever gave me a clarification, it's a real shame that we know how the game ends, this makes us lose all interest.
From what you said, it seems like you are still on part 1. Let me say this, while the main story remains more or less the same, part 2 changes a lot of aspects, especially the side characters, also adding new ones. Imho, the real fun just started a few updates ago. ;)

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
No there are not the same game, that mod give view of every Animated loop/finisher Fujino made since not everything is put to use. Like finding unused stuff.
There is an Anxiety mod if you need anxiety points
Understood, thanks. I was referring to what this mod does and whether I need it for version 0.40 besides v0.40 Mod v1.zip download also Modv8_SOA_Part_1_Saikey and Modv8_SOA_Part_1_Original

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe I am thinking of real-world school shooting where the media blames violent videogames. I just can't imagine any real-world parents letting their kids anymore near VR games again if the kid was almost killed in one. Even if the technology is proved not to be harmful.

If Fujino is letting us as Kirito decide other characters' fate then it would be a lot more settings in save file. It would be need to remember our choices to determine what end the character get. Not saying Fujino can't do this but it seem like a lot of work to make the story more complicated with branches and choices for characters people may or may not care about. If Fujino has Asuna's story planned out to not have any changes but is letting us choose the side character's fates then maybe he is saying "I can't think of a single ending for the side characters for most of you to like. So I am letting you choose and argue among yourselves. I am not getting involved anymore."
I mean, at this point it's kinda pointless because the characters' stories aren't done yet, but yeah? I mean, maybe at the very end the only way to truly 'change' things is if you choose all the 'obvious' choices for a character without missing a single way, that way Fujino doesn't have to bother making saves remember what you did (Also, there is the fact you CAN still see the other 'outcome' of scenes if they involve something lewd in the rec. room anyway, the fact both of the scenes that have allowed Kirito to 'change the narrative' with Liz involved some degree of Hentai action is probably intentional on Fujino's part, that way he can justify why they exist XD).

hmm, I didn't check on the admin, so it's my assumption based on what you told.

Yes, it's one of two possible interpretations as I see it. For one, like you said, the player as Kirito actually can change the outcome for some characters by making the "right" choices. On the other hand, it could also mean that the Administrator, while talking to Kirito, is just part of the story and not breaking the fourth wall. In this case, it means that Kirito, as a character, can change the outcome of some events if he's willing to (but that's part of the story; it will happen anyway from a player's perspective). For example, this could mean saving Alice against all odds (storywise). I hope it's understandable what I mean.

I hope, you are right btw:LOL:
I would recommend you to replay or from now on make sure you talk to Administrator every time you end in the rec. room, you can get some VERY interesting and unique hints about the plot and its possible future from her, not only from the main story but the game in general.

And while I'm not that interested in saving Alice nor Liz (I feel she kinda deserves to end up as Inoda's slut after all the shit she did tbh, Karma and all that :p), I totally want the option to let Sugu get knocked up with her Onii-chan's baby and basically force him to acknowledge her yandere-self for it XD

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I must say that the story, yes, it is non-existent, but it is very fun as a game, Kiriko if he looks at other girls, Asuna gets angry, hahahah, and then I don't understand why if Kiriko's sister fucks other boys, it is considered NTR, they are brothers, what's the point of having this, hahah, the more I play, the more fun I find it, and thanks to whoever gave me a clarification, it's a real shame that we know how the game ends, this makes us lose all interest.
Asuna logic of cheating on Kirito with inoda just doesn't make any sense to me to be honest
she keep thinking that she is just helping a poor and pitiful friend thinking that it's just HELPING while she is getting fucked by him over and over and then doesn't even show some guilt towards kirito and acting really like nothing happend
and the worst thing is that she get mad when she see him with other girls like BITCH u were literally getting fucked all night and then u are feeling jealous?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The duality in the new parameters on the one hand Asuna says that she feels guilty for him and wants to reward him and then she rejects him, but she starts it with an oral ahaah every time she becomes a whore, possibly at this point cuntsuna already begins to reject all the cuckito's sex insinuations, and began to accept all requests for inoda at any time and place in FOG the classic that ends up dissatisfied and goes looking for him later, at that time cukito begins to think more about Liz's words, the option is Anal sex is still at 0, and with the future option of getting pregnant in FOG, it could be that INODA gets her pregnant and so that it doesn't show that he is Inoda's son, the administrator makes his move haha, I always wondered why Inoda didn't change her avatar in FOG if he has the opportunity to do it and not look like a stinking fat man, and why cuckito did not activate cuntsuna's ethics parameters again unless the administrator has done something to prevent him from doing so. Good is the world NTR you can't wait for reasoning Sidn título.png

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I mean, at this point it's kinda pointless because the characters' stories aren't done yet, but yeah? I mean, maybe at the very end the only way to truly 'change' things is if you choose all the 'obvious' choices for a character without missing a single way, that way Fujino doesn't have to bother making saves remember what you did (Also, there is the fact you CAN still see the other 'outcome' of scenes if they involve something lewd in the rec. room anyway, the fact both of the scenes that have allowed Kirito to 'change the narrative' with Liz involved some degree of Hentai action is probably intentional on Fujino's part, that way he can justify why they exist XD).

I would recommend you to replay or from now on make sure you talk to Administrator every time you end in the rec. room, you can get some VERY interesting and unique hints about the plot and its possible future from her, not only from the main story but the game in general.

And while I'm not that interested in saving Alice nor Liz (I feel she kinda deserves to end up as Inoda's slut after all the shit she did tbh, Karma and all that :p), I totally want the option to let Sugu get knocked up with her Onii-chan's baby and basically force him to acknowledge her yandere-self for it XD
Yeah, I usually do, but yesterday while I was playing, a pipe in my kitchen got clogged and started flooding the room, so I needed to quit playing. But 'luckily,' it was after all the Sugu events. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
It is obvious that they do not learn to INFORM THE REST THIS IS THE TYPE OF COMMENTS WHY THE SAO THREAD WAS CLOSED. It is repeated that they do not talk about topics unrelated to Fujino's work. We are going to ask to ban these comments for safety reasons. We do not want them to come back. If the same thing happens, please delete your comment.

View attachment 3683027
What is that signature thing you posted?

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Speaking of Sugu and Kirito's growth, this new state also applies in real life, if I get it right, because there is no way he could reach her ass in this position with his og size. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
This is what is funny, these two visions, Asuna seems like a humanitarian association, while she makes Kirito look like a pervert, hahahhaha, I repeat, but without offending the Dev, I find it funny for this reason, as if it were a parody, but, here's just the total doubt, you explained what happens, but then why do many in chat say that in the end Asuna and Idiot will be the final couple, I don't understand this, but then again, I'm not practical, maybe I use logic too much, haha
lmfao u are right about that "we are using logic too much for an unrealistic game " but still i just cant get it out of my mind most of the scenes between Inoda and Asuna just doesn't make sense and she always ends up getting fucked or fondled by him and she is fine with it :cautious:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I absolutely love this game, I honestly think it's the best one I've ever played.

Don't hate me, but I want a 20 usd tier to pledge for this dev.
I see it only goes up to 10, but I suppose i can drop a tip here and there.

DNATNW

Nov 21, 2017
Can someone give me a hand? Im currently on the "Sneak into an underground brothel to obtain confidentail information" Mission but the guy blocking the area with barrels to get into that location says Passport and doesnt let us through? Am i going to the right place, I Saved earlier and reloaded here after work and im not sure where to go cant remember what was said.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Speaking of Sugu and Kirito's growth, this new state also applies in real life, if I get it right, because there is no way he could reach her ass in this position with his og size. :ROFLMAO:
That...could probably be Fujino having a 'whoops, mistake!'-moment than anything, else, I believe, as Administrator made very clear that it should only work in VR? (Especially as Sugu very blatantly making reference to his small size, even though she still loves it XP) But NGL, would be hella hilarious if the one girl that doesn't follow the NTR logic and doesn't mind Kirito having been given the cuck-sized dick because she loves (Is obsessed with) him just that much was the one making the power of the twisted 'goddess' actually making his dick grow for real XD

Reactions: 4-kun
Jan 23, 2021
Can someone give me a hand? Im currently on the "Sneak into an underground brothel to obtain confidentail information" Mission but the guy blocking the area with barrels to get into that location says Passport and doesnt let us through? Am i going to the right place, I Saved earlier and reloaded here after work and im not sure where to go cant remember what was said.
Any luck cause I'm at the same spot

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Understood, thanks. I was referring to what this mod does and whether I need it for version 0.40 besides v0.40 Mod v1.zip download also Modv8_SOA_Part_1_Saikey and Modv8_SOA_Part_1_Original
So this game is made in two part (for now)
---
SOA Part 1 as 2version of it: the Original Fan translated and a Saikey translated which is the one on Sale
For Part 1 the Rec Room was pretty rough (for me) and had bug or no event showing up or filter that hide the scene.
So the mod for Part 1 has been updated 8times
-I broke scenes into multiple part
-I bugfix some event that did not show
-We manage to fix on Handjob event
-I hadded scene that were missing in the default rec room
-I removed some filter
-I added unused stuff
-I added the other 2 loading screen in the rec room

There is 2 version of Part 1 Mod v8 since there is 2 version of that game

---
For part 2 (well the game reached is space limit so Fujino had to make a new one)
The mod for Part 2 only offer a Animated loop/finisher viewer to look for unused content.
Since going on Patreon Fujino reworked the way he made his rec room so no more need for filter remove/ Scene breaking / non-encrypted game files etc...
Since Part 2 is on-going i'm not putting the Starter animation screen(Asuna blowjob inoda) or the Menu Animation (Asuna pussy tease) in the rec room yet.
Bugfix is kinda not sur since it usually get done next update.

But for short you don't need the mod to play any game

Reactions: monsterqweqwe

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
That...could probably be Fujino having a 'whoops, mistake!'-moment than anything, else, I believe, as Administrator made very clear that it should only work in VR? (Especially as Sugu very blatantly making reference to his small size, even though she still loves it XP) But NGL, would be hella hilarious if the one girl that doesn't follow the NTR logic and doesn't mind Kirito having been given the cuck-sized dick because she loves (Is obsessed with) him just that much was the one making the power of the twisted 'goddess' actually making his dick grow for real XD
Yeah, that part, I don't get. Admin said it was an sideeffect of the medicine, which he took irl, but it caused a change in the VR? Confusing, I need to replay it and actually speak with her I guess :unsure:

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
Asuna logic of cheating on Kirito with inoda just doesn't make any sense to me to be honest
she keep thinking that she is just helping a poor and pitiful friend thinking that it's just HELPING while she is getting fucked by him over and over and then doesn't even show some guilt towards kirito and acting really like nothing happend
and the worst thing is that she get mad when she see him with other girls like BITCH u were literally getting fucked all night and then u are feeling jealous?
i think this is good tho. Makes it more immoral and hotter its fun seeing her having different morals

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Each release is more buggy than the one before it. Game crashes constantly and you get game breaking bugs. What a mess of a game!

Reactions: meyitor581

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
i think this is good tho. Makes it more immoral and hotter its fun seeing her having different morals
lol it makes her more of SlutSuna she is acting like she is innocent all the time and when she get fkd by Inoda she just start mumbling to her self "IAM SORRY KIRITO" like bitch just stop acting and be the slut or cumdumb u are xD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Each release is more buggy than the one before it. Game crashes constantly and you get game breaking bugs. What a mess of a game!
Well, yes, but what do you expect from a game in developement with monthly updates? Realistically it's like an alpha version.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes