4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, that part, I don't get. Admin said it was an sideeffect of the medicine, which he took irl, but it caused a change in the VR? Confusing, I need to replay it and actually speak with her I guess :unsure:
The way I saw it, it's just a plot device for Liz to be disappointed when she actually sees how small Kirito is (outside FOG).

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Time for theories:
So, why did Fujinon decide to end the update at this point? Do you think Kirito will actually catch Inoda harassing Asuna this time? It kind of makes sense, as Inoda and Asuna could be overestimating the time they realistically have, because the crate is supposed to be heavy, which it isn't because Liz just tricked Kirito to spend time with her. Also, considering Inoda has his pants down, he won't have time to react. I also don't think he's using his invisibility skill, as it doesn't make sense given the circumstances. So, what's going to happen next? :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Time for theories:
So, why did Fujinon decide to end the update at this point? Do you think Kirito will actually catch Inoda harassing Asuna this time? It kind of makes sense, as Inoda and Asuna could be underestimating the time they realistically have, because the crate is supposed to be heavy, which it isn't because Liz just tricked Kirito to spend time with her. Also, considering Inoda has his pants down, he won't have time to react. I also don't think he's using his invisibility skill, as it doesn't make sense given the circumstances. So, what's going to happen next? :LOL:
Unfortunately the likely result won't be interesting. Liz is with Kirito. She would just make some loud noise to alert Inoda. She does not want Kirito to catch them yet. I think the real reason the update ended there was us to hear that info about the upcoming FOG patch about AIs.

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Unfortunately the likely result won't be interesting. Liz is with Kirito. She would just make some loud noise to alert Inoda. She does not want Kirito to catch them yet. I think the real reason the update ended there was us to hear that info about the upcoming FOG patch about AIs.
well tbh at this point i just want a bad end for all the characters (Asuna/Kirito/And Inoda) no one will get what he wants xD

Reactions: LaCocaine

Hnqk2023

Oct 26, 2023
Can anyone help me my screen play is black and can't play the game even though there is music playing at title screen game

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
What do you think can happen in the next update?
I think we could see a new inoda attempt to fuck Asuna but they are interrupted by Liz and Kirito; both left with the desire (more asuna).
This could open the way for Inoda to take the opportunity to ask him to do something in real life, possibly having a conversation on the phone sending photos or something.

carlaigs

May 13, 2024
Mmmm, prueba este
Si vuelve a obtener Meta, obtenga el archivo de guardado que compartió y coloque savefile06 o 07 en el editor de guardado en línea y establezca la variable 200 en 0
[/CITA]
Porfa me podrias pasar el save solo para copíar?, porque descargue ese archivo y no funciona me sale pantalla negro y error de varios archivos

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
The actual harrassment in the kitchen is over most likely since Kirito and Liz have arrived, but it might continue into the dinner or night. A lot of opportunity for Fujino to cook. I think the night will end with a scene and next few days will be all about work harrassment as several days skip by quickly.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
THIS, everyone is so fucking stupid and incoherent that they deserves a catastrophic ending, or just Kirito and Asuna.
well both Asuna and Inoda deserve the worst ending
and kirito for being stupid and not even trying to think a bit and use his brain (i know the author want's it that way but well i just dont accept "Kirito" stupidity" and being that naive and trying to even doubt for once not even getting a little bit jealous and talking his mind out with "SlutSuna"

Reactions: NuarisRia

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Do you think Kirito will actually catch Inoda harassing Asuna this time? It kind of makes sense, as Inoda and Asuna could be overestimating the time they realistically have, because the crate is supposed to be heavy, which it isn't because Liz just tricked Kirito to spend time with her. Also, considering Inoda has his pants down, he won't have time to react. I also don't think he's using his invisibility skill, as it doesn't make sense given the circumstances. So, what's going to happen next? :LOL:
I reckon Asuna's going to refuse sex since he just 'had his one for the week'. This will either result in Inoda just using her asscheeks through her jeans, or result in a handjob/blowjob to mirror the time she did it for Kirito in that room. I reckon Liz will distract Kirito long enough for Inoda to have more fun. Or he might reflexively use his invisibility to hide his shenanigans.

I actually think Kirito will catch Asuna/Inoda doing lewd things in a few situations before he realises who it is, and enjoy it. Either in the wild, or as part of the lewd AV system, or at the brothel. Remember he already saw them in game once, in part 1?

Also Wednesday is Asuna's Nun duty day so we will see another confession scene in FOG at night.
Time for a classic 'nun gloryhole blowjob'?

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
is the last scene of this update the one where you're carrying some boxes with liz? my game bugged right after that so i got confused...

spammaps

Jan 5, 2018
Yes! Whenever you reach the recollection area and there is a pidgeon/chicken there, you reached the end of the current update. The bird will give you some information by the developer about the current state.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Well Kirito's real Karma would be to cut off Idiona's dick and tell Asuna to fuck off, pairing up with the beautiful Alice, hahahahah
that's the least he can do i guess xD because that's the only thing he have and if Kirito really ditch SlutSuna away after that would be the most satisfying ending for me xD
and it deson't really matter what happens to kirito after that :whistle::rolleyes::)

robert7215

Dec 23, 2022
Guys, can anyone here play on joiplay?, when trying to run the game it suddenly closes and the game menu doesn't even appear, Before, this problem did not happen to me, then I updated to Android 14, now the game does not open

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes