4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yes but not exactly right after that.

No, did you even finish this game update? After you reach the last event where you carry Liz back to the house in the SAO world, you then enter the recollection area. This is the first case where the pigeon does not tell you that this is the end of the update. You can still continue the story, but you wake up in your normal house, and no quests are loading correctly. Liz still follows you, and you can go to the office to work as the game instructs you, but soon after, the game screen goes black. You could try going back to the elevator to the first floor, but nothing happens after that.

If someone has a different ending without this problem, please let us know what to do.
You do realize that Tuesday's events haven't ended yet right? It just instantly sends you to the recollection room once you enter the house with the Fujino Pidgeon to talk about this update. That alone should indicate that going to Wednesday is just a bug. If you're wondering why you're probably capable of going to Wednesday and being able to move around, it's probably an indication on where the game is heading/going at this point, which is probably an indicator that it'll have a more sandbox/exploring element to it now that the story is opening up.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I'd say it's less about memory wipe, and more about depleting his anxiety/suspicion. Think of it like you're angry and when you go to bed, you wake up a lot less angry. There's probably some minor memory wiping that's going on, but it's more the feelings seem to go away. But I mean as I mentioned to someone else, if you decide to over analyze everything, you'll just ruin the game for yourself.
Yes, he loses his suspicion, but he also completely forgets what he sees in the dream world, so it's both. Otherwise, he would just remember it right away in the morning.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yes, he loses his suspicion, but he also completely forgets what he sees in the dream world, so it's both. Otherwise, he would just remember it right away in the morning.
The memory wiping from the dream world is fine. Not uncommon to not remember your dreams. But yeah it's mainly losing suspicion, instead of memory wiping the memories he gets when he's awake. Also it's some NTR specific combination of losing suspicion, and being stupid (cause you have to be in order to let everything happen the way they do). XD

carlaigs

May 13, 2024
hola, alguien tiene el guardado de todas las escenas, de esta ultima actualizacion, o almenos podrian decirme que escenas añadieron, por que solo pude ver 2
el de la carpa y la mamada de inoda en el campo

poppu

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys, I'm playing the beginning of the first part (~1h) and I wanted to know if in the second part Asuna still loves kirito (obviously I think she's also interested in Inoda ;)). Thank you

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The memory wiping from the dream world is fine. Not uncommon to not remember your dreams. But yeah it's mainly losing suspicion, instead of memory wiping the memories he gets when he's awake. Also it's some NTR specific combination of losing suspicion, and being stupid (cause you have to be in order to let everything happen the way they do). XD
i just think the Administrator is just ploting against kirito all the time and he/she wants kirito to be cucked no matter what
from memory wiping to losing suspension that even effect Kirito's real life is just frustrating and kinda of shitty scenario IMO
i dont know maybe "Fujino" will make an ending that destroy everyone at the end which iam not sure about it Fujino in general as far as i saw in his other games he will just make the FMC always a cumdmub and her bf/husband either cucked and enjoying it or just live in the dark doesn't know anything about it so yeah we will just wait and see the end of this story

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
i just think the Administrator is just ploting against kirito all the time and he/she wants kirito to be cucked no matter what
from memory wiping to losing suspension that even effect Kirito's real life is just frustrating and kinda of shitty scenario IMO
i dont know maybe "Fujino" will make an ending that destroy everyone at the end which iam not sure about it Fujino in general as far as i saw in his other games he will just make the FMC always a cumdmub and her bf/husband either cucked and enjoying it or just live in the dark doesn't know anything about it so yeah we will just wait and see the end of this story
To sum up, yeah, that's his usual way, and given the spoiled information from the perk list, it will be the same with this one unless he decides to change it for some reason. But I don't see it because it's actually what his old fans and supporters expect to happen with Asuna. The 'cuck' ending is actually new and was announced while he was developing part 1, I believe.

But I like that he's experimenting with the other characters. If it's received positively, he might be able to pull off a "better" main story next time.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The administrator at the current moment is just a device for Fujino to use to explain away certain shenanigans, and be used as a constantly updating recollection room. I think if you play Part 1, you can't access the recollection room until you reach the very very end of the entire update, whereas in Part 2, the Administrator's role gives some asinine easy excuse to have better access to the recollection room. It's also a better way to explain how the heck you see Asuna POV scenes without arousing suspicion, since Part 1 you can for whatever reason check into Asuna's house, but also do nothing about what you see.

There are problems with the administrator's role in the story by just making certain things too easy for Inoda, but whether the Administrator was there or not, it's just a physical representation that Fujino (the god of this game) is going to always work towards making sure Inoda will ultimately steal Asuna and beat Kirito.

Also your opinion on the cumdump fmc, and cucked bf/husband, that is more or less what's going to happen. It is an NTR, and we're not exactly here to praise Fujino for novelesque writing. I think what people end up liking a lot from Fujino's earlier games was that the CGs he used were hot, and also that they let you explore and have that sense of mystery. It's more like a CG hunt or Voyeurism like game/experience. Most people don't insert themselves as the cuck, and are here along for the ride wanting to see things from both the mysterious side and also seeing all sides.

Reactions: Hypno133 and 4-kun

AX50

Dec 27, 2023
It's an odd consequence, but with the slow burn on Asuna being corrupted, her story line sort of bores me. The side content with the yandere sugu, and the cheating with Liz though? Top notch. I already liked Liz's model better, now I wonder if I even would like Liz ntr, or if I'd just prefer going with Liz. Seems to be some movement in either direction. However, the creator has multi choice options, but they don't have any impact outside of basically do you want to see a scene or not. I'm sort of glad because multiple saves with how his updates always work would be horrendous, but it's weird they frame it like it would matter to choose. Gives it an illusion that it isn't kinetic choices, when you're just screwing yourself out of a scene.

Either way decent update!

Why not both? Have Kirito start falling into Liz advances but at the same time have Inoda start corrupting her as well. Bonus points if Asuna finds out and helps him (obviously by this point Asuna should have already fallen completely). It would be a good karma for Liz too.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The administrator at the current moment is just a device for Fujino to use to explain away certain shenanigans, and be used as a constantly updating recollection room. I think if you play Part 1, you can't access the recollection room until you reach the very very end of the entire update, whereas in Part 2, the Administrator's role gives some asinine easy excuse to have better access to the recollection room. It's also a better way to explain how the heck you see Asuna POV scenes without arousing suspicion, since Part 1 you can for whatever reason check into Asuna's house, but also do nothing about what you see.

There are problems with the administrator's role in the story by just making certain things too easy for Inoda, but whether the Administrator was there or not, it's just a physical representation that Fujino (the god of this game) is going to always work towards making sure Inoda will ultimately steal Asuna and beat Kirito.

Also your opinion on the cumdump fmc, and cucked bf/husband, that is more or less what's going to happen. It is an NTR, and we're not exactly here to praise Fujino for novelesque writing. I think what people end up liking a lot from Fujino's earlier games was that the CGs he used were hot, and also that they let you explore and have that sense of mystery. It's more like a CG hunt or Voyeurism like game/experience. Most people don't insert themselves as the cuck, and are here along for the ride wanting to see things from both the mysterious side and also seeing all sides.
well as u said in the end it's the NTR plot and that's how it usually ends

Reactions: 6trolencio

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Why not both? Have Kirito start falling into Liz advances but at the same time have Inoda start corrupting her as well. Bonus points if Asuna finds out and helps him (obviously by this point Asuna should have already fallen completely). It would be a good karma for Liz too.
Interesting idea, but the threesome will be part of her corruption schedule, so Liz and Inoda will be the ones to convince her that there is nothing wrong with it.

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
I only see a flaw in the pregnancy issue in FOG, I think it shouldn't happen because let's not forget it is a simple game and it would take away danger, adrenaline and so on from many situations. For example, if Asuna can get pregnant in the game, she herself should use some form of contraception because she has a partner and knows the risks of letting Inoda come inside her.
I think that the pregnancy thing in the game should be removed because it would also take away the iron when they start doing things outside of FOG since that would imply that they would continue doing it without protection (personally I would like it if they used a condom at the beginning to make it more realistic) and neither They would have an excuse to stop doing it. As is obvious, once Asuna is completely corrupted, she would let Inoda come inside without limit.

Reactions: Adrian678j

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I only see a flaw in the pregnancy issue in FOG, I think it shouldn't happen because let's not forget it is a simple game and it would take away danger, adrenaline and so on from many situations. For example, if Asuna can get pregnant in the game, she herself should use some form of contraception because she has a partner and knows the risks of letting Inoda come inside her.
I think that the pregnancy thing in the game should be removed because it would also take away the iron when they start doing things outside of FOG since that would imply that they would continue doing it without protection (personally I would like it if they used a condom at the beginning to make it more realistic) and neither They would have an excuse to stop doing it. As is obvious, once Asuna is completely corrupted, she would let Inoda come inside without limit.
You know, you just made me think about it a little more and realize what might happen. Because right now, in FOG they really do think it's a game, and not real. I thought the pregnancy issue was weird, but it will create shenanigans when she gets the "pregnant" status, and doesn't know what to do.

But I get the point of wanting it to not happen in the game. I guess it depends on how Fujino delivers? I haven't thought too hard about it though.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes