4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I only see a flaw in the pregnancy issue in FOG, I think it shouldn't happen because let's not forget it is a simple game and it would take away danger, adrenaline and so on from many situations. For example, if Asuna can get pregnant in the game, she herself should use some form of contraception because she has a partner and knows the risks of letting Inoda come inside her.
I think that the pregnancy thing in the game should be removed because it would also take away the iron when they start doing things outside of FOG since that would imply that they would continue doing it without protection (personally I would like it if they used a condom at the beginning to make it more realistic) and neither They would have an excuse to stop doing it. As is obvious, once Asuna is completely corrupted, she would let Inoda come inside without limit.
It is too early to worry about about pregnancy in FOG ruining the cheating. The update only mentions having NPC kids not pregnancy. If the FOG is like other online games then having NPC kids is just doing a quest and you get a kid. No pregnancy signs. Someone who had SAO canon information can give more details on how NPC kids are made. While this is a hentai game so I expect sex is required to get a NPC kid, I doubt the woman would worry about a pregnant belly for long.

Maybe the point of the NPC kids is if Inoda can convince Asuna to make a virtual kid with him in FOG then it would eventually lead to her agreeing to it in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
You know, you just made me think about it a little more and realize what might happen. Because right now, in FOG they really do think it's a game, and not real. I thought the pregnancy issue was weird, but it will create shenanigans when she gets the "pregnant" status, and doesn't know what to do.

But I get the point of wanting it to not happen in the game. I guess it depends on how Fujino delivers? I haven't thought too hard about it though.
I mean, ignoring the fact of how stupid it is that she thinks it's not real.
Yeah, FOG is actually a double-edged sword. It's tricky not to overdo it in VR, as it could take away from the impact irl. Players could feel like you are just recycling the same themes.

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
In theory, Asuna started to "help" Inoda because it was a game and everything that happened in it would not influence real life (I'm referring to the pregnancy) and thus she saved Inoda in real life, but everything that happens In the game it has influence, it loses its grace a little (in my taste) since there would not be that jump of "one thing is in the game and another in real life" in the relationship between Inoda and Asuna.

He should leave Asuna with the heat of the scene at the end of this update, having an excuse to harass her in battle and get something in real life, like they both finish work late and he is very horny and tells her to help him and This helps him because he is also hot, give him a handjob, use her tits or mouth or do it already.

Postscript: I always add the condom thing because it would be the logical thing to do to deceive and not have repercussions, I could also add different scenes such as Kirito catching Asuna buying condoms or Inoda buying them and having him say a comment to make Kirito think. Another option would be for Kirito to go to Inoda's house and find the trash can full of used condoms

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, ignoring the fact of how stupid it is that she thinks it's not real.
Yeah, FOG is actually a double-edged sword. It's tricky not to overdo it in VR, as it could take away from the impact irl. Players could feel like you are just recycling the same themes.
I'm also wondering if Liz or Leafa ends up somehow having sex with Kirito one time, and that one time is "enough" to trigger whatever pregnancy status, or thing that starts whatever it is. And then I wonder if after that point because Kirito thinks he made a mistake, he ends up further alienating himself from Asuna and things go further south for him.

The more obvious side is probably Inoda and Asuna end up triggering the pregnant status, and honestly I kind of find the idea hilarious when I think about it in terms of it happening in FOG. I don't know what Asuna would do to try hide the status, or lie about it, but I find it kind of potentially interesting how in "one world" she'll have a pregnant status, but in "another world" she'll be completely free from it. So the balance between having the status in-game and being normal IRL, just seems interesting.

But yeah, it's probably more possible that this pregnancy/kid update thing Fujino is doing could cause issues. The goal is to evenutally have a lot of stuff transition to IRL, and we would probably appreciate it more, since there's more places to explore. Speaking of places to explore, the brothel is actually open in IRL, so I'm curious and excited what might happen in the distant future.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
Can someone give me a hand? Im currently on the "Sneak into an underground brothel to obtain confidentail information" Mission but the guy blocking the area with barrels to get into that location says Passport and doesnt let us through? Am i going to the right place, I Saved earlier and reloaded here after work and im not sure where to go cant remember what was said.
There was no any other useful info about it. I'm at the same spot and dunno what to do. Seems like a bug to me, but earlier saves didn't do any help

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Unfortunately Fujino Sensei already confirmed to me that there was no penetration in Suguha's wild ride with cuckito, I am also of the idea that after what happened in the wild night of sex between Inoda and Cuntusuna in the tent, that agreement to make it a once a week will be forgotten since the way she begged him at the end not to leave or to come back quickly, I think that now things will go towards the real world perhaps with inoda bothering her and her feeling more frustrated with cuckito, maybe It could be that their second meeting is at the work office, and in FOG it seems that she will avoid having sex with cuckito by making excuses. Well, I would like there to be more mission events as adventurers but sex scenes already included in Asuna. It would make me funny if cuckito ever gets to do it with Liz and at that moment Suguha is riding again xd

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Unfortunately Fujino Sensei already confirmed to me that there was no penetration in Suguha's wild ride with cuckito, I am also of the idea that after what happened in the wild night of sex between Inoda and Cuntusuna in the tent, that agreement to make it a once a week will be forgotten since the way she begged him at the end not to leave or to come back quickly, I think that now things will go towards the real world perhaps with inoda bothering her and her feeling more frustrated with cuckito, maybe It could be that their second meeting is at the work office, and in FOG it seems that she will avoid having sex with cuckito by making excuses. Well, I would like there to be more mission events as adventurers but sex scenes already included in Asuna.
What do you mean, no penetration, like at all? I was sure she just did anal, because she wants her first time with him be while he is awake. :confused:

But the image of Kirito x Liz x Sugu would be great :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
SAO VER. 0.401

BUG FIXED:
1. Black Screen issue in Suguha's Recording videoⅡ.
2. Wrong dates in Inoda's blog.
3. After the end of current versions, Kirito could leave the CG room.
4. Black Screen issue when go back to company after work.
5. Kirito is not able to go to underground street on 6.12
修復記錄:
1、 直葉錄像退出黑屏問題
2、 博客更新日期異常問題
3、 版本結束後可以退出回想空間問題
4、 返回市場部黑屏問題
5、 6/12無法進入地下街問題
上次3月份的時候趁休息其實額外準備了一個彩蛋遊戲,7月份左右大概會發布。
I have prepared a bonus game during the rest in March. It would be released in July if everything goes well.

WE HAVE BONUS GAME..........

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
SAO VER. 0.401

BUG FIXED:
修復記錄:
1、 直葉錄像退出黑屏問題
2、 博客更新日期異常問題
3、 版本結束後可以退出回想空間問題
4、 返回市場部黑屏問題
5、 6/12無法進入地下街問題
I have prepared a bonus game during the rest in March. It would be released in July if everything goes well.

Does that look like anyone recognizable?

Honeycam 2024-05-06 17-40-33.gif

Adultress

May 20, 2021
1717073461659.png
I keep getting this error message the morning of June 12th. The day starts, Asuna and her mother take a few steps, then it crashes.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
It seems your saves are not compatible anymore. Just start a new game and "Convergence of Undercurrent" and then "Chapter III" to get to the day before. Then quickly play through the day to back to the broken part.
Ah, actually it's much dumber than that. I accidentally put the patch into part 1

robert7215

Dec 23, 2022
SAO VER. 0.401

BUG FIXED:
修復記錄:
1、 直葉錄像退出黑屏問題
2、 博客更新日期異常問題
3、 版本結束後可以退出回想空間問題
4、 返回市場部黑屏問題
5、 6/12無法進入地下街問題

I have a question, will Fujino take a break for the entire month of June?

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
SAO VER. 0.401

BUG FIXED:
修復記錄:
1、 直葉錄像退出黑屏問題
2、 博客更新日期異常問題
3、 版本結束後可以退出回想空間問題
4、 返回市場部黑屏問題
5、 6/12無法進入地下街問題

still not working,im in shambles :D

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes