4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Assuming that the "once a week" thing is going to actually still be in effect then my guess is that the updates will focus more heavily on Suguha until we get closer to in-game Saturday. Around in-game Friday or Saturday I imagine Asuna might be overall too horny to follow her "once a week" deal. But if she keeps to it, then I imagine her breaking the deal will happen in the next game week.

Anyways, I have no real clue what the remainder of Tuesday night will be like, but I can guess that Wednesday will be another in-game Leafa scene since Asuna will be busy with her Nun duties. But yeah the trend seems to be Suguha scenes on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and then Leafa scenes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I imagine my best guess for the earliest battle harassment scene will be on in-game Thursday. It's honestly what I wanna see the most atm rofl.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
If they are going to have dinner at the dinner table they could do Asuna blowing Inoda while Kirito ask "Where is Asuna?" scenario but I doubt Asuna has fallen enough for that yet. But Fujino please prove me wrong!

For the nun scene, do they even need a gloryhole? Won't Asuna just ask Inoda to keep his eyes closed like last time?
Well, on the other hand they did in front of him in the tree house, so who knows

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
THIS, everyone is so fucking stupid and incoherent that they deserves a catastrophic ending, or just Kirito and Asuna.

agree.. this last 3 updates with asuna and piggy fucking like crazy just feel like they are taking advantage of a disabled guy...

Like wtf dude... cant you like hear them? or wonder why the tent is rocking like if there was an earthquake? hahaha so stupid jfc. And the bj scene... with kirito like 5 steps away and asuna just polishing the pig dick.... haha so kirito now is also deaf and blind?

also i must say i havent played part 2 completely but those powers the pig now have... like... why???
and i guess he now can create npc's of himself? so in the last update kirito just sits on a log in front of the inoda npc just staring at each other?? and kirito thinks this is normal???? Lmfao hahaha dude no....

i like this game.. Asuna is a great character to NTR and her sex animations of part 2 are great ; also i think Part 1 was extremely good. but no no no... i know the classic gimmicks of a Jap NTR game but this is overkill.

By far the most stupid MC i have seen on an NTR.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
agree.. this last 3 updates with asuna and piggy fucking like crazy just feel like they are taking advantage of a disabled guy...

Like wtf dude... cant you like hear them? or wonder why the tent is rocking like if there was an earthquake? hahaha so stupid jfc. And the bj scene... with kirito like 5 steps away and asuna just polishing the pig dick.... haha so kirito now is also deaf and blind?

also i must say i havent played part 2 completely but those powers the pig now have... like... why???
and i guess he now can create npc's of himself? so in the last update kirito just sits on a log in front of the inoda npc just staring at each other?? and kirito thinks this is normal???? Lmfao hahaha dude no....

i like this game.. Asuna is a great character to NTR and her sex animations of part 2 are great ; also i think Part 1 was extremely good. but no no no... i know the classic gimmicks of a Jap NTR game but this is overkill.

By far the most stupid MC i have seen on an NTR.
Inoda's powers make all the things that would seem obvious, to no longer be obvious. And some of Kirito's in-game upgrades also lower his perception to certain things around him. Either way, these things are explained as to why Kirito doesn't know what's going on. Whether this is good writing or not, most times NTR stories/games are things that are usually unbelievable to begin with. So if you can't really have a suspension of disbelief for certain things, then I feel you'll have more problems with this game as you go along.

There are some reasons/explanations for things, and as long as you let the story threads loosely connect to each other and don't go too crazy analyzing them, you'll find enjoyment in the game/story.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I reckon Asuna's going to refuse sex since he just 'had his one for the week'. This will either result in Inoda just using her asscheeks through her jeans, or result in a handjob/blowjob to mirror the time she did it for Kirito in that room. I reckon Liz will distract Kirito long enough for Inoda to have more fun. Or he might reflexively use his invisibility to hide his shenanigans.

I actually think Kirito will catch Asuna/Inoda doing lewd things in a few situations before he realises who it is, and enjoy it. Either in the wild, or as part of the lewd AV system, or at the brothel. Remember he already saw them in game once, in part 1?

Time for a classic 'nun gloryhole blowjob'?
I mean, the most obvious outcome is that nothing happens, but there could also be a situation where Kirito scolds Inoda a bit, saying it's inappropriate to stay so close to someone's girlfriend. From that, Asuna will feel sorry again and give Inoda some 'excuse'. Nothing wrong with it, as his suspicion won't last anyway.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Inoda's powers make all the things that would seem obvious, to no longer be obvious. And some of Kirito's in-game upgrades also lower his perception to certain things around him. Either way, these things are explained as to why Kirito doesn't know what's going on. Whether this is good writing or not, most times NTR stories/games are things that are usually unbelievable to begin with. So if you can't really have a suspension of disbelief for certain things, then I feel you'll have more problems with this game as you go along.

There are some reasons/explanations for things, and as long as you let the story threads loosely connect to each other and don't go too crazy analyzing them, you'll find enjoyment in the game/story.

I didnt knew or rememebr about the Kirito "upgrades"
So Kirito is in fact getting stupider with every update.... thats a shame.

Perhaps is beacause i really liked part 1 and was expecting maybe following the same scenarios... school setting and sometimes in SAO and then some cheating IRL, asuna still lying and sneaking to be used by the pig....

But now i feel like the story is extremely convoluted, with new characters arriving and looks like they all hate kirito trying to fuck with his relationship too and then the pig getting powers, and i read that the admin is like supporting the pig too or something like that?? i dont know man... is like the world against a guy who is becoming more stupid each day

but yeah... yeah you are right, im over analyzing everything and is not cool to throw hate to the game.
maybe this update made me realize im just not enjoying game plot as much as i did.

Still the game is quite good and the sex scenes are gold.
thx man.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that part, I don't get. Admin said it was an sideeffect of the medicine, which he took irl, but it caused a change in the VR? Confusing, I need to replay it and actually speak with her I guess :unsure:
Administrator just said that the 'boost' of his size in VR was her doing, what's happening from Kirito 'in general' (Aka getting hornier and easier to coach into things he usually wouldn't do, as shown with Liz) is because of the medicine's side-effects, bitch even said it was a 'reward' for him as long as he was "true to his desires", LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
kirito is not stupid look at other ntr main character they more dumb than him and i never see any good ntr plot than this game if you want to know what is dumb main character go play boy hero ken

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Administrator just said that the 'boost' of his size in VR was her doing, what's happening from Kirito 'in general' (Aka getting hornier and easier to coach into things he usually wouldn't do, as shown with Liz) is because of the medicine's side-effects, bitch even said it was a 'reward' for him as long as he was "true to his desires", LMAO.
Thanks for the clarification, my friend.

I've been thinking about Kirito's new possibilities. Now that we've seen Sugu being more than alright with his performance, even with his original size, it's also clear that Asuna isn't into him anymore because she found someone 'more fitting.' I wonder now if Liz will also have a taste and what her reaction will be. I mean, we don't know for sure whether Liz will be exclusive to Inoda later on, as everybody expects, or maybe Fujino wants her to do both. Aw, I can only imagine how many people would hate it :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I didnt knew or rememebr about the Kirito "upgrades"
So Kirito is in fact getting stupider with every update.... thats a shame.

Perhaps is beacause i really liked part 1 and was expecting maybe following the same scenarios... school setting and sometimes in SAO and then some cheating IRL, asuna still lying and sneaking to be used by the pig....

But now i feel like the story is extremely convoluted, with new characters arriving and looks like they all hate kirito trying to fuck with his relationship too and then the pig getting powers, and i read that the admin is like supporting the pig too or something like that?? i dont know man... is like the world against a guy who is becoming more stupid each day

but yeah... yeah you are right, im over analyzing everything and is not cool to throw hate to the game.
maybe this update made me realize im just not enjoying game plot as much as i did.

Still the game is quite good and the sex scenes are gold.
thx man.
the Admin in general favors Inoda to the point that u start questioning "WTF is happening "
Kirito in the other hand is legit clueless of what's happening around him he is not even doubting anything or trying to figure out what's wrong with his memory or why he keep forgeting things and think of it as if it's normal like DUDE use your brain for once
and Asuna is being USED like a cumbdumb by the pig"Inoda" and she is liking and lusting for it more and more (i know it's the NTR plot) but why is she still trying to justify it and keep thinking of it as it's just her showing kindness to a PITIFUL PIG :confused:

Reactions: NuarisRia

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
the Admin in general favors Inoda to the point that u start questioning "WTF is happening "
Kirito in the other hand is legit clueless of what's happening around him he is not even doubting anything or trying to figure out what's wrong with his memory or why he keep forgeting things and think of it as if it's normal like DUDE use your brain for once
and Asuna is being USED like a cumbdumb by the pig"Inoda" and she is liking and lusting for it more and more (i know it's the NTR plot) but why is she still trying to justify it and keep thinking of it as it's just her showing kindness to a PITIFUL PIG :confused:
The thing is, he literally can't doubt it because he doesn't even know that he loses his memories, due to the admin wiping them out. And since the new update, it actually now happens in real-time, not only after sleeping, so he won't be able to find out or even build up any suspicion until the very end. And that's only true for the cuck ending; in the other ending, he will just stay in this state for all of his life or something like this. :sneaky:

Come to think, maybe he will actually be able to see them now, but forgets it instantly before he can react :ROFLMAO:

As for Asuna x Inoda, it's basically how Fujino has done all his games; nothing new here.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The thing is, he literally can't doubt it because he doesn't even know that he loses his memories, due to the admin wiping them out. And since the new update, it actually now happens in real-time, not only after sleeping, so he won't be able to find out or even build up any suspicion until the very end. And that's only true for the cuck ending; in the other ending, he will just stay in this state for all of his life or something like this. :sneaky:

Come to think, maybe he will actually be able to see them now, but forgets it instantly before he can react :ROFLMAO:

As for Asuna x Inoda, it's basically how Fujino has done all his games; nothing new here.
okay i get it that his memory is wiped everytime but there will always be something deep in his mind that can't be wiped (iam talking about the logic of memory loss) that thing will lead him to start being suspicious of what's happening around him but i think this logic doesn't apply for Fujino he will just keep wiping Kirito's memory till the end of time (or game ) :unsure:

RsQeeQ

Jul 30, 2022
is the last scene of this update the one where you're carrying some boxes with liz? my game bugged right after that so i got confused...
Yes but not exactly right after that.
Yes! Whenever you reach the recollection area and there is a pidgeon/chicken there, you reached the end of the current update. The bird will give you some information by the developer about the current state.
No, did you even finish this game update? After you reach the last event where you carry Liz back to the house in the SAO world, you then enter the recollection area. This is the first case where the pigeon does not tell you that this is the end of the update. You can still continue the story, but you wake up in your normal house, and no quests are loading correctly. Liz still follows you, and you can go to the office to work as the game instructs you, but soon after, the game screen goes black. You could try going back to the elevator to the first floor, but nothing happens after that.

If someone has a different ending without this problem, please let us know what to do.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the clarification, my friend.

I've been thinking about Kirito's new possibilities. Now that we've seen Sugu being more than alright with his performance, even with his original size, it's also clear that Asuna isn't into him anymore because she found someone 'more fitting.' I wonder now if Liz will also have a taste and what her reaction will be. I mean, we don't know for sure whether Liz will be exclusive to Inoda later on, as everybody expects, or maybe Fujino wants her to do both. Aw, I can only imagine how many people would hate it :LOL:
Administrator ironically used plot-convenience to delay what should have been Liz's "sure fall": If she had actually seen Kirito's REAL size during her 'massage' at the campsite, her disappointment towards him and starting to be awed at Inoda would have started right away, which Fujino clearly didn't want because he has some story to tell so he has to drag out her fall to last more to less as much as the main plot does XP Not sure if it will be possible to fully 'change her fate', but Administrator ironically may have 'saved' her from ending up as Inoda Slut #3, at least for the time being :p

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
okay i get it that his memory is wiped everytime but there will always be something deep in his mind that can't be wiped (iam talking about the logic of memory loss) that thing will lead him to start being suspicious of what's happening around him but i think this logic doesn't apply for Fujino he will just keep wiping Kirito's memory till the end of time (or game ) :unsure:
I'd say it's less about memory wipe, and more about depleting his anxiety/suspicion. Think of it like you're angry and when you go to bed, you wake up a lot less angry. There's probably some minor memory wiping that's going on, but it's more the feelings seem to go away. But I mean as I mentioned to someone else, if you decide to over analyze everything, you'll just ruin the game for yourself.

A lot of things can be argued in favor of things making sense, and a lot of things can be argued for things not making sense. As long as you can accept the loose connections and loose reasonings for the way things are, you'll probably enjoy the game more.
Like this topic has been discussed in this thread for months. But the tl;dr is that this entire thing is a parody, so if we used canon logic, and more realistic logic, then the entire story or game wouldn't exist and/or function.

If you think I'm just ignoring its flaws, then I mean to an extent I am, cause you kind of have to. But I'm overall decently satisfied that I just accept the flaws as they are. And if you want me to point out things to criticize, then it's obviously the fact that Fujino didn't seem to have any concrete/final draft plan for how the story/game would go. The game feels like it's constantly changing based on new ideas Fujino either bumps into, or by being influenced by comments and polls on Patreon and Ci-en. This ends up being a problem because the story is written in a more linear fashion, which means he won't go back to change things, or update old things. If he released the updates in longer intervals like 2-4 months, then he'd have time to experiment on bigger/newer ideas, and plot out the overall picture of what's going on.

There are times where you'll see in his progress updates that it says "Finished coming up with the script for X amount of in-game days". This ends up creating some issues or disconnects with plot cohesion, which creates the problems people end up bumping into, or complaining about how things don't "make sense". Fujino probably writes up things as they come up, which ends up making a lot of things loosely connected around a general rough draft idea of what Fujino wants to accomplish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypno133

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Hmm, with this new update and real-time memory loss, I tend to agree. If he were to look for 15 minutes into Inoda's blog, he should realistically suspect that he lost time but doesn't remember it. But it could also be just an implementation for the player's sake. As for the dream world, well, it's just a weird dream. Why should he bother not remembering anything? It happens all the time in real life.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes