4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Great game. I think this dev trapped himself with so many side characters. But also I think the Mom is the hottest character and want more content with her, so can't complain I guess :)

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Great game. I think this dev trapped himself with so many side characters. But also I think the Mom is the hottest character and want more content with her, so can't complain I guess :)
exactly, i can't resist a hot milf like that

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm 100% with you. That's unfortunately common traits from Chinese writers. Theyoften give too many side story or more lore from the world. It works really well for novel, but for the game? It's often hit or miss.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
People probably feel like that because the dev usually updates once a month, making the progression of events feel shorter than they actually are. It's approximately 90 - 150 minutes of game time you get per update, so we're about 10 or 12 hours into the game at this point.

Reactions: LordFrz

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
People probably feel like that because the dev usually updates once a month, making the progression of events feel shorter than they actually are. It's approximately 90 - 150 minutes of game time you get per update, so we're about 10 or 12 hours into the game at this point.
Sure I've been following the game for a while, but progress on the main story feels slow, because in part it is spread out. I could lose half the side characters and their relationships (Alice and whoever her dude is come to mind) and would be happy because the main NTR corruption story would move along faster. Its fine tho, I'm just nit picking.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea, I think this is just a problem for the monthly release schedule. But in a few years, we will be seeing people finding it for the first time and loving all the side stuff, since they can play it all in one sitting.

I think that's a big part of what made part 1 so popular, most people found it when it was pretty much done.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sure I've been following the game for a while, but progress on the main story feels slow, because in part it is spread out. I could lose half the side characters and their relationships (Alice and whoever her dude is come to mind) and would be happy because the main NTR corruption story would move along faster. Its fine tho, I'm just nit picking.
I love most the side stuff and am bummed he dropped some of them from part 1. But Im with you on Alice since we find out her corruption method in last update. Not my cup of tea. But that's just a preference, I'm sure some out there are excited for her scenes.

Im losing interest in Suguha recently too, but that's because of the stuff we get of Suguha x Kirito. Again, just not something I'm personally interested in, so its annoying to see it.

So for sure it sucks when stuff you're not interested in gets worked on, because he could be doing stuff you like, but we cant win em all , lol. Really only a problem for the monthly releases, and will not be an issue for anyone finding the game in a couple of years.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have seen a few people talk about the side characters in part 2, not just recently but ever since Fujino released this new part of the SAO game, and a pretty common complaint is that their plot lines take screen time from Asuna and Inoda, and that they would much rather prefer if they weren’t part of the game or at the very least, less prominent to the story.

And I think that is simply missing the mark, because the progress of Inoda and Asuna would be the exact same without Alice, Suguha and Liz. It is not that Fujino struggles to progress all his plot lines and is stretching himself thin to cover them all in each update. It is the complete opposite, he wants the progress between Asuna and Inoda to be as slow as possible, that is why he introduced so many side-characters, in order to pad his monthly updates with extra content while he can continue to play and have fun with the slow-burn corruption of Asuna at the pace he wants without complaints about the lack of lewd scenes.

If he wanted, Fujino could have simply made the entire update just about Asuna getting railed in the tent all weekend and no one would have complained about having an Asuna only update, the only reason he didn't is because what we got is what he wanted to make in his "artistic" vision.

Reactions: bucefala

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I think, despite all critics, we should all acknowledge that we love the game, and we're just nitpicking it to perfection.

Dev should 100% trust his artistic vision as this game is Genre-Defining for NTR Games.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
I love most the side stuff and am bummed he dropped some of them from part 1. But Im with you on Alice since we find out her corruption method in last update. Not my cup of tea. But that's just a preference, I'm sure some out there are excited for her scenes.

Im losing interest in Suguha recently too, but that's because of the stuff we get of Suguha x Kirito. Again, just not something I'm personally interested in, so its annoying to see it.

So for sure it sucks when stuff you're not interested in gets worked on, because he could be doing stuff you like, but we cant win em all , lol. Really only a problem for the monthly releases, and will not be an issue for anyone finding the game in a couple of years.
im with u there on Alice and Suguha part.

i dont have any problem usually with hypno rape, but on Alice case i just dont like it somehow, dont know why. its not as hot as it supposed to be, not as hot as saimin seishidou for sure.

and i just hate Suguha plot now, ever since she become yandere like, it just ruin her personality it become ridiculous imo.

Reactions: LordFrz
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes