4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yea, I think this is just a problem for the monthly release schedule. But in a few years, we will be seeing people finding it for the first time and loving all the side stuff, since they can play it all in one sitting.

I think that's a big part of what made part 1 so popular, most people found it when it was pretty much done.
I agree, because I remember during part 1 when the story shifted more towards Suguha, people on patreon, ci-en, and in here were complaining about it not focusing on Asuna. There were even complaints about the random npc side stories. But 1 year later, we have people saying Part 1 was great, including the side stories, and then nitpicking Part 2. Nonetheless Part 2 still has its flaws, but it's just something I noticed after watching this game develop as a lurker. That some gripes people usually have with Fujino, tend to get solved a few more months down the line.

Edit:
Most people also seem to agree that Alice is probably the weakest thing about Part 2. The only thing I'd argue in Alice's favor is that she's just the vehicle (her being a police officer) necessary to get Kirito into the underground and bump into Leafa and Sinon on a more reoccuring basis. But other than that, her scenes are just kind of whatever to me. But as you mentioned; you win some, you lose some. We don't all get what we want so it's all cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
So for sure it sucks when stuff you're not interested in gets worked on, because he could be doing stuff you like, but we cant win em all , lol. Really only a problem for the monthly releases, and will not be an issue for anyone finding the game in a couple of years.
Debatable, let's hope that will be the case. Monthly updates are tricky, as you can lose sight of the bigger picture, not only for players, but also for the dev himself. Realistically, it can end up being long and entertaining or long and exhausting.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I still believe that from now on the idea that both Asuna and Inoda do it once a week will be forgotten in some way, both will look for a way to be alone within FOG, either in moments or missions with the help of Liz, As we already know, she declares herself a pervert but she doesn't want to show cuckito that side of her, it's supposed to be her big secret lol, so in FOG she has disinhibited herself from that with the pretext of helping inoda lol. I still consider that it was a mistake to eliminate almost all the NPCs and their NTR moments practically added excitement to the atmosphere since cuckito always saw or heard that someone was cheating on their husband or partner and began to doubt themselves more.
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker(8).gif

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
What engine is this? the 3d characters are so good!
koikatsu, if your autistic you can actually make really unique models with the mods and stuff, i spent like twenty hours just modeling different shapes of butts. then there's kplug which adds physics for vagina/penis interaction. Doesn't beat skyrim, but i wish content creators used the advanced bone sliders more.

skyynex

Mar 20, 2024
i feel like this time will be the final moment for cuckito and assuna cause like they might get caught by cuckito and also i want it to happen, i wanna see where does the story goes if it happens or maybe cuckito ignores all of that xD

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I still believe that from now on the idea that both Asuna and Inoda do it once a week will be forgotten in some way, both will look for a way to be alone within FOG, either in moments or missions with the help of Liz, As we already know, she declares herself a pervert but she doesn't want to show cuckito that side of her, it's supposed to be her big secret lol, so in FOG she has disinhibited herself from that with the pretext of helping inoda lol. I still consider that it was a mistake to eliminate almost all the NPCs and their NTR moments practically added excitement to the atmosphere since cuckito always saw or heard that someone was cheating on their husband or partner and began to doubt themselves more.
View attachment 3694731
Honestly hope so. From once a month, to once a week, to literally the day right after, it just doesn’t hold up since very clearly she’s very much leaning to “help” Inoda as much as possible. Even in the latest update, she apparently avoids him after the tent incident but also sends IRL (no longer just in game things) boob pics. And in game she’s clearly allowing whatever he’s doing anyway. So there’s no point in “once a week sex” but everything other than that is just free reign.

I personally like removing the NPCs tho since we’ve just shifted a bigger focus to the named side character. I just wish there was a legitimate avenue for Kirito to watch videos/see the other scenes in game so we’d be able be on the same page as him. For us we know exactly goes between him/sugu, Inoda/asuna, or whoever sinon and alice ar both doing. But he’s got no clue so it feels disconnected playing him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Honestly hope so. From once a month, to once a week, to literally the day right after, it just doesn’t hold up since very clearly she’s very much leaning to “help” Inoda as much as possible. Even in the latest update, she apparently avoids him after the tent incident but also sends IRL (no longer just in game things) boob pics. And in game she’s clearly allowing whatever he’s doing anyway. So there’s no point in “once a week sex” but everything other than that is just free reign.

I personally like removing the NPCs tho since we’ve just shifted a bigger focus to the named side character. I just wish there was a legitimate avenue for Kirito to watch videos/see the other scenes in game so we’d be able be on the same page as him. For us we know exactly goes between him/sugu, Inoda/asuna, or whoever sinon and alice ar both doing. But he’s got no clue so it feels disconnected playing him.
Asuna definitely in the state of the NTR experience where she wants to keep control so she sets rules. She thinks as long as she keeps to the rules then if Inoda breaks them she can end the relationship. But Inoda can circumvent the rules with loose interpretation as he done in this update. The next step would be to circumvent without breaking the rules so much that the rules become inconsequential.

For Kirito to know what is happening, can you think of a way for him to know without him ending the game? Right now Asuna still loves Kirito the most so he finds out about the cheating and wants Asuna to end relationship with Inoda she would do it. I personally can't think of him knowing and not ending Inoda without divine intervention. Like Kirito wanting to kill Inoda but Administrator don't let him control his body. I guess people who wants to see Kirito to suffer would like Kirito knowing but can't do anything.

Last edited:

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
I will skip this update, because I feel that the comments are not worth it, however if there is a small folder with the gifts it would be great

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Asuna definitely in the state of the NTR experience where she wants to keep control so she sets rules. She thinks as long as she keeps to the rules then if Inoda breaks them she can end the relationship. But Inoda can circumvent the rules with loose interpretation as he done in this update. The next step would be to circumvent without breaking the rules so much that the rules become inconsequential.

For Kirito to know what is happening, can you think of a way for him to know without him ending the game? Right now Asuna still loves Kirito the most so he finds out about the cheating and wants Asuna to end relationship with Inoda she would do it. I personally can't think of him knowing and not ending Inoda without divine intervention. Like Kirito wanting to kill Inoda but Administrator don't let him control his body. I guess people who wants to see Kirito to suffer would like Kirito knowing but can't do anything.
if kirito finds out the relation between inoda and asuna and doesn't do shit because of the Administrator or the Admin just wipe his memory and make him forget again all that he have seen it will be really bad ending imo
i said before i would prefer a bad ending for all over good ending for the Pig "Inoda" like kirito just kill him and end his relation with Asuna and let them all fall (a bit extreme but better than good ending for Asuna/Inoda) :unsure::devilish:

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
View attachment 3694731
I don't think it's completely over. Now that Kirito will spends most of the day in the office, he may witness scenes of Suzuki getting cucked by the Marketing Director. The guy has a bed in his office, lol. As per Kirito witnessing more NTR, I was hoping Fujino would pair up Alice and Klein, and have Kirito witness their relationship turn into depravity.

I wonder how far we're actually from the ending. I wish Fujino would've just either kept working on SAO, or rest, rather than work on another project.

Reactions: Diegoz

H.Kev

Sep 13, 2019
I don't think it's completely over. Now that Kirito will spends most of the day in the office, he may witness scenes of Suzuki getting cucked by the Marketing Director. The guy has a bed in his office, lol. As per Kirito witnessing more NTR, I was hoping Fujino would pair up Alice and Klein, and have Kirito witness their relationship turn into depravity.

I wonder how far we're actually from the ending. I wish Fujino would've just either kept working on SAO, or rest, rather than work on another project.
what I'm hoping is, Andrew get it on with Asuna and Kirito's sister, and Kirito end's up like the cuck in the 1st game,

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I still consider that it was a mistake to eliminate almost all the NPCs and their NTR moments practically added excitement to the atmosphere since cuckito always saw or heard that someone was cheating on their husband or partner and began to doubt themselves more.
Then you should be happy with this last update as we're starting to get that back. We got the Marketing Director going after the wife of the employee Suzuki, he even gave Suzuki's kid money to go out and play. *Uncle Beard* indeed.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

From the beginning, cuckito's selfishness was noticed with Asuna, practically only seeking his own pleasure and satisfaction, since in a relationship like this it is like a scale, on one hand there is love and understanding and being attentive and communicative and on the other hand it is how you function. in bed and he is failing at everything, something that INODA already took advantage of in part one and now in the second part, especially in the tent, as you say, he will somehow look for the idea of breaking that promise and ASUNA, for her part, gets carried away by it. her perversity she will fall, in the real world it will be more difficult but the fact of thinking about that night will be the trigger, cuckito does not need to suffer, he has just dug his own grave as a couple, if cuckito finds out and wants to kill him, the administrator intervenes, perhaps erasing their memory or traps them in an event that she herself created so that they would cooperate to get out. It would be funny if during that event, which obviously Liz would also be there in some way, he just kept fucking Asuna haah Now I believe that the events in the tent are not over, possibly we have more in the collection room since ASUNA in her last sexual experience says that Inoda fucked her all night and she fainted several times.
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif

Reactions: Entoma01 and pnkrel

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

Personally I just want Kirito to read the blog and not have his memory wiped. Fujino has written Kirito to be oblivious, so he might as well just stay oblivious while reading the internet blog. Also I miss the FOG AV Shop. I know Klein has access to it, but at some point I'm hoping we end up being able to go back there to buy the AVs again like Part 1. Some of the appeal of Part 1 is literally Kirito getting snippets/clues that Inoda is banging Asuna, but he's just too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. For us, that gives us the sense of excitement of only seeing "half the picture" for the more minor ish scenes.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020

Kirito knowing is quite easy I think. He doesn't have to immediately find out its Asuna x Inoda since the game would definitely end once he found out. I actually replayed part 1 and there's a single instance of Kirito received an "anonymous" clip that is basically just Asuna x Inoda. He sees it as just a random girl who has very similar features to Asuna but can't believe its her due to how unlikely it is Asuna would ever do anything the girl in the clips do. So basically that, either he gets sent the clips anonymously or he sees them uploaded again similar to previous game in a "chat room" where Inoda just posts small snippets of his victories in his quest. Also have the option of him recording what they do in game and selling it in the black market like he also did previously. Now that he's even got her consent to fuck they can take proper recordings and not just sneaky ones. Kirito can just find those clips hot individually, then eventually it grows the idea in him, "what if this was actually my asuna" then you go from there to decide whether he likes it or not. If he likes it start cuck route, if he doesn't just deny but carry on anyways. I've even brought up the idea previously that maybe if he starts seeing it as content he likes he can even start "donating" (think donating to a streamer) to make up suggestions on what kind of content he wants to see next.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Kirito knowing is quite easy I think. He doesn't have to immediately find out its Asuna x Inoda since the game would definitely end once he found out. I actually replayed part 1 and there's a single instance of Kirito received an "anonymous" clip that is basically just Asuna x Inoda. He sees it as just a random girl who has very similar features to Asuna but can't believe its her due to how unlikely it is Asuna would ever do anything the girl in the clips do. So basically that, either he gets sent the clips anonymously or he sees them uploaded again similar to previous game in a "chat room" where Inoda just posts small snippets of his victories in his quest. Also have the option of him recording what they do in game and selling it in the black market like he also did previously. Now that he's even got her consent to fuck they can take proper recordings and not just sneaky ones. Kirito can just find those clips hot individually, then eventually it grows the idea in him, "what if this was actually my asuna" then you go from there to decide whether he likes it or not. If he likes it start cuck route, if he doesn't just deny but carry on anyways. I've even brought up the idea previously that maybe if he starts seeing it as content he likes he can even start "donating" (think donating to a streamer) to make up suggestions on what kind of content he wants to see next.
Okay you weren't clear with what you wanted originally. You said
I just wish there was a legitimate avenue for Kirito to watch videos/see the other scenes in game so we’d be able be on the same page as him. For us we know exactly goes between him/sugu, Inoda/asuna, or whoever sinon and alice ar both doing. But he’s got no clue so it feels disconnected playing him.
I thought you meant having Kirito remember all the things in the Recollection room every night. Since there is where we as players get to see all the scenes in the game to know what is happening.

But if all you want is Kirito seeing edited videos of Inoda and Asuna but not realize it is them then I agree it is very easy. All the steps needed for that to happen is already in the game. We have both a underground FOG AV market and a real-world streaming site. A pervert friend, Klein, who would find any Asuna lookalikes in AVs, and a Message system where he would share what he finds with Kirito. I am sure later in the game Klein will send videos of Asuna with her face censored and Kirito will get Anxiety. Inoda will definitely want to flaunts his possession when he is more secure with Asuna so videos are definitely coming.

Also not sure if you played the first version of Part 2. Kirito actually could access Inoda's blog in real world without Administrator's interference and can remember everything. But I guess Fujino thought Kirito can't be that blind and stupid to not figure out who the blog was about so he changed it. I suppose Fujino wants his Kirito to have some semblance of defense against being a typical NTR cuck.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Okay you weren't clear with what you wanted originally. You said

I thought you meant having Kirito remember all the things in the Recollection room every night. Since there is where we as players get to see all the scenes in the game to know what is happening.

But if all you want is Kirito seeing edited videos of Inoda and Asuna but not realize it is them then I agree it is very easy. All the steps needed for that to happen is already in the game. We have both a underground FOG AV market and a real-world streaming site. A pervert friend, Klein, who would find any Asuna lookalikes in AVs, and a Message system where he would share what he finds with Kirito. I am sure later in the game Klein will send videos of Asuna with her face censored and Kirito will get Anxiety. Inoda will definitely want to flaunts his possession when he is more secure with Asuna so videos are definitely coming.

Also not sure if you played the first version of Part 2. Kirito actually could access Inoda's blog in real world without Administrator's interference and can remember everything. But I guess Fujino thought Kirito can't be that blind and stupid to not figure out who the blog was about so he changed it. I suppose Fujino wants his Kirito to have some semblance of defense against being a typical NTR cuck.
the funny thing is that kirito can't suspect anything or have any suspension toward Asuna he is blindly believing that she would never do that while he is not taking a good look at their relation that is nearly broken already
and in the other hand Asuna is just being retarded driven by her lust thinking that she is just helping a friend having a hard time and she keep making excuses for her self to keep doing what she doing "Cucking her boyfriend" and still thinks that it's fine
like ffs just use your little brain cells that u have left and think about our "idotic MC" kirito and try to speak yourmind with him about your relationship with him but no she will take the easy way and look for another to satisfy her needs :unsure: :cautious:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes