4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Hello! Sorry for my question, but I'm a big fan of Fujino, and I'm studying animation to do things like him. Does anyone know what animation program they use?
Koikatsu. I would just download screwthisnoise version, since it has everything ready to go (get the latest version).

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The very first version of Part 2 was built differently. No Administrator, no Sinon, no "Where is Asuna?" and "What do to do next?" on phone, Kirito could access Inoda's Blog and remember everything. He will even comment on the first 2 videos!

You can make the argument in the beginning of the blog entries he can't identify Asuna because he can't see her face but by at least 6/6 entry when he sees the image of someone in Asuna's and Liz's outfit in Karaoke, there is no logical way Kirito cannot know the blog is about Asuna without being completely braindead. Since Fujino wanted his Kirito with some brain activity, he changed it so Kirito forgets the blog after seeing it.

Maybe Fujino will add more Kirito comments in future blog videos. Imagine Kirito slowly loses his mind as he watches more videos but then his mind resets after closing the blog!

View attachment 3697677
View attachment 3697680
View attachment 3697696
lmao you're right about (kirito being braindead) like there's no good explanation for him not knowing that this is actually Asuna like ffs u need to be blind to not noticing that and he is not blind so the next thing will be braindead or he didn't have a brain to begin with "mentally retarded"
it just funny how Fujino making kirito having zero brain cells working when it comes to this supject he still have access to the blog and can see it and still not noticing anything from it idk if Fujino making this on purpose or he just forgot it and didn't give it much attention :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
lmao you're right about (kirito being braindead) like there's no good explanation for him not knowing that this is actually Asuna like ffs u need to be blind to not noticing that and he is not blind so the next thing will be braindead or he didn't have a brain to begin with "mentally retarded"
it just funny how Fujino making kirito having zero brain cells working when it comes to this supject he still have access to the blog and can see it and still not noticing anything from it idk if Fujino making this on purpose or he just forgot it and didn't give it much attention :unsure:
This is probably why he decided to retcon it so he didn't have to deal with more "How is Kirito being so retarded"-angles, is kinda like when he didn't realize it was Suguha who Hebishima was livestreaming fucking just because her eyes were covered back in Part 1. As 'dumb' as the introduction of a God with powers messing with him is, it unironically makes more sense than him just being completely a blind idiot in some aspects but insightful for others, which is probably why he decided to change things around in the first place (This may also be directly because Kirito is the first time he makes his MC so 'complex' and 'proactive' in one of his games, before the MCs were barely empty moving bodies for the player to move around and see getting cucked without much thought or need for anything else, but he made Kirito not only be directly involved and being the driving factor of several storylines at once, but also being a heavy influence in the other characters' plots. He probably realized he couldn't just keep writing him like a top-tier retard if he was gonna be using his character so much XP

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
This is probably why he decided to retcon it so he didn't have to deal with more "How is Kirito being so retarded"-angles, is kinda like when he didn't realize it was Suguha who Hebishima was livestreaming fucking just because her eyes were covered back in Part 1. As 'dumb' as the introduction of a God with powers messing with him is, it unironically makes more sense than him just being completely a blind idiot in some aspects but insightful for others, which is probably why he decided to change things around in the first place (This may also be directly because Kirito is the first time he makes his MC so 'complex' and 'proactive' in one of his games, before the MCs were barely empty moving bodies for the player to move around and see getting cucked without much thought or need for anything else, but he made Kirito not only be directly involved and being the driving factor of several storylines at once, but also being a heavy influence in the other characters' plots. He probably realized he couldn't just keep writing him like a top-tier retard if he was gonna be using his character so much XP
imo it would have been better if he didn't involve Kirito too much in the story (that's just my opinion)
like making him just like the other MC's from his previous games would have better
it's a good change in someway but it's bad in another i dont know how to explain it correctly in english iam not that fluent in english but i hope u got my idea
like it's just frustrating to play a dumb blind idiot character that have everything in front of his eyes but doesn't realize anything or even suspect anything under THE unknown godly power of the administrator

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
so guys i completed the first part it was solid 7.8 And now gonna start part 2 so any idea how long it will take to complete the part 2 we are now at 0.40 right and is part 2 the end game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
imo it would have been better if he didn't involve Kirito too much in the story (that's just my opinion)
like making him just like the other MC's from his previous games would have better
it's a good change in someway but it's bad in another i dont know how to explain it correctly in english iam not that fluent in english but i hope u got my idea
like it's just frustrating to play a dumb blind idiot character that have everything in front of his eyes but doesn't realize anything or even suspect anything under THE unknown godly power of the administrator
I completely get you for a different reason, ironically, as someone who actually likes both SAO and Kirito I find his portrayal in this game insulting and annoying, but also admire Fujino for being willing to actually go out of his way and write a much more complex story with both the MCs and the characters beyond his usual "Just insta-corruption NTR for everyone"-works, which is probably the main reason I stayed around. That and that decent SAO Hentai of Suguha, my favorite SAO female character, is hard to come by (That she actually ended up fucking Kirito, which I particularly like, was just an unexpected bonus, even more so that she did so by breaking NTR logic and actually getting rid of the influence of the NTR boy, which is an insanity beyond belief in the NTR-verse XD)

Reactions: Hypno133 and 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I completely get you for a different reason, ironically, as someone who actually likes both SAO and Kirito I find his portrayal in this game insulting and annoying, but also admire Fujino for being willing to actually go out of his way and write a much more complex story with both the MCs and the characters beyond his usual "Just insta-corruption NTR for everyone"-works, which is probably the main reason I stayed around. That and that decent SAO Hentai of Suguha, my favorite SAO female character, is hard to come by (That she actually ended up fucking Kirito, which I particularly like, was just an unexpected bonus, even more so that she did so by breaking NTR logic and actually getting rid of the influence of the NTR boy, which is an insanity beyond belief in the NTR-verse XD)
yeah Suguha is one is my favorite characters as well and i hope Fujino wont ruin her again with another guy
i just want this game to be different from the other games in terms of ending it i want an actuall happy ending for kirito or maybe a really bad ending for Asuna and the pig "Inoda"
i really dislike them both so much (in game story wise) i still like the game though but i still want them to end up in a really bad way xD ( a bit extreme i know ) but well that's a way to let out some of my anger towards both of them :devilish:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
6.3 Progress Report/進步報告

I receive some feedback of the last versions, so here I'm gonna explain something. About the length of event and number of CGs in it, it's difficult to make every event very long, since the version has not reached half the content, and the size of the game has been over 2Gb. Considering the capacity of the RPGMV engine, I have to reallocate the long event and other event. That's why I don't make a lot of CG for each event.
But for the version in this month I still prepare to make at least a long event and other-sized events for Asuna. I'm working on the context of Tuesday evening in FOG. Sorry I spent most of the last week to fix bugs.

因為上次收到了一些反饋,所以稍微說明一下,關於事件長短和CG的問題,這裡很難把每個事件都做的很長,目前版本還未過半但是體量已然超過了2Gb,考慮到RPGMV引擎的負荷能力,必須合理分配一下長事件,稍微增加使用中短事件推進劇情。
這次同樣預定至少會有一個亞絲娜的長事件和其他事件,目前正在製作周二晚上亞絲娜事件的文本,這周前幾天都用來修bug去了抱歉。上個版本的CG這幾天會在製作之餘找時間挑出來。
另外,上次的彩蛋好像沒人猜對是誰.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So apparently no one has guessed who the girl in last week's bonus game preview pic is. Since the most common guess was Akiha from Tsukihime, it is safe to assume that it is not her.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
6.3 Progress Report/進步報告

I receive some feedback of the last versions, so here I'm gonna explain something. About the length of event and number of CGs in it, it's difficult to make every event very long, since the version has not reached half the content, and the size of the game has been over 2Gb. Considering the capacity of the RPGMV engine, I have to reallocate the long event and other event. That's why I don't make a lot of CG for each event.
But for the version in this month I still prepare to make at least a long event and other-sized events for Asuna. I'm working on the context of Tuesday evening in FOG. Sorry I spent most of the last week to fix bugs.

因為上次收到了一些反饋,所以稍微說明一下,關於事件長短和CG的問題,這裡很難把每個事件都做的很長,目前版本還未過半但是體量已然超過了2Gb,考慮到RPGMV引擎的負荷能力,必須合理分配一下長事件,稍微增加使用中短事件推進劇情。
這次同樣預定至少會有一個亞絲娜的長事件和其他事件,目前正在製作周二晚上亞絲娜事件的文本,這周前幾天都用來修bug去了抱歉。上個版本的CG這幾天會在製作之餘找時間挑出來。
另外,上次的彩蛋好像沒人猜對是誰.
Now we are waiting for the SAO III Part.

So apparently no one has guessed who the girl in last week's bonus game preview pic is. Since the most common guess was Akiha from Tsukihime, it is safe to assume that it is not her.
Who else? Only she has long and black hair.
Unless it's cosplay, of course, and it's not Rin Tohsaka.

Reactions: VillyVonka

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Can someone please recommend me games similar to this? I have played demon hunter, kasen, wife hana
That's off topic, you shouldn't ask
But her breasts are not big, they are flat.
Cosplay?
That's true for most SAO girls, except Suguha who stands out a bit, so it doesn't mean anything, all the girls in this game have very muture bodies

Even Inoda looks like an middle-aged janitor, only Kirito is a shota :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would say that this is more a 'Fujino and his usage of koikatsu' problem than anything else, there are plenty of rpg maker games with tons of content that never run into this issue of game size limitations.
Honestly, he should probably just release a new part instead of limiting the sizes of his events, since there is no way he can avoid it taking into consideration we are not even halfway done with the game.
I not entirely sure how the creation process works in rpgmaker games, so I am unsure if he could copy every basic asset from Part 2 for a new part without changing anything, to avoid unnecessary work.

nimodae_

Sep 30, 2023
Yes, it's the amount of frames he uses for his animations. It's absurdly high and with the large cast it only adds to the numbers of scenes and -ultimately- renders. I would cut the amount of frames in half which will still look smooth, and at least you still have plenty of wiggle room to complete part 2 in one project.
Setting up a new project for part 3 probably would not be too hard, since Fujino can 'copy' the project and have all plugins still working.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Part 2 preloads the assets into memory before the game starts. Currently my good specs PC takes almost a full minute to load v0.4 first time. Some people with crappy PCs can't even play the game. If Fujino keeps adding assets, then eventually he has start a new game or most people's PC just can't handle starting the game. Or wait multiple minutes. Anyone want to share what specs PC they have and how long it takes to start the game the first time?
Okay, that's how it is.
It turns out this way for me
Laptop - 1050, Intel 3, 8GB - almost 5 minutes wait
Laptop - 3060, Ryzen 5, 16GB - almost 2 minutes wait
PC - 3060, Ryzen 7, 32 GB - wait up to 1 minute

• Hey there
Reactions: kinglionheart

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Ok so question to the regulars here. Given Fujino’s latest update and where we’re at the story currently, at which point (story wise) do you think we can end part 2 of this game? Maybe first Asuna x Inoda irl sex scene? Maybe Kirito’s first time seeing it and deciding whether he is cuck or not? Maybe when Sugu finally does Kirito?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes