4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Ok so question to the regulars here. Given Fujino’s latest update and where we’re at the story currently, at which point (story wise) do you think we can end part 2 of this game? Maybe first Asuna x Inoda irl sex scene? Maybe Kirito’s first time seeing it and deciding whether he is cuck or not? Maybe when Sugu finally does Kirito?
First option seems right, real cheating, the beginning of the fall in love with Inoda arc. :LOL:

Second option, once again, there wan't be any different paths! only the ending will be not knowing or cuck, no choices here.

Third option too insignificant for the main plot.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I have a question, maybe someone here asked Fujino a question.
Why does he do all this through pictures? Where the load is heavy.
And not through movie? Instead of 100 pictures, 1 movie, as it were.
Or is there some kind of peculiarity here?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
But her breasts are not big, they are flat.
Cosplay?
Yeah,as someone else said, Fujino kinda doesn't care about that, he resizes characters to give them more curves and tits that they should to appear in his games. Hell, in Nero Remake, he actually went and added a "loli", or at least one that is a loli in her Canon, Da Vinci Lily, but she made her taller, have actual curves, and have small-but-noticeable breasts despite being flat as a board in actual FGO. In this game too, Sinon should actually be the 2nd flattest girl in SAO, only having a bit more bust than Silica to not be totally flat, but here she has tits almost the same size as Asuna's XP

First option seems right, real cheating, the beginning of the fall in love with Inoda arc. :LOL:

Second option, once again, there wan't be any different paths! only the ending will be not knowing or cuck, no choices here.

Third option too insignificant for the main plot.
Somewhere, Fujinoverse Sugu feels crushed that her most longed-for-accomplishment is considered insignificant ;P

Lunar27

Dec 24, 2020
Part 2 preloads the assets into memory before the game starts. Currently my good specs PC takes almost a full minute to load v0.4 first time. Some people with crappy PCs can't even play the game. If Fujino keeps adding assets, then eventually he has start a new game or most people's PC just can't handle starting the game. Or wait multiple minutes. Anyone want to share what specs PC they have and how long it takes to start the game the first time?
My PC: Intel i5 12400F RTX-4070S 16GB RAM - about 5s.

--
By the way, has anyone else experienced a bug where the game crashes after playing for a certain period of time, such as 10 minutes or more? Although autosave is quite convenient, it can still be quite annoying when the game crashes.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If Fujino had to do a Part 3 then there is only one proper place to end Part 2. Part 1 end when the 2 of Inoda and Asuna had sex. Part 2 should end with a mother daughter 3some. It keeps the theme of ending the game on banger and sequels needing to escalate the action.
I generally don't like threesomes, just not my type of thing, so that might be coloring my opinion of things a bit, but I think a much better finale for part II would be Asuna and Inoda having sex in real life once again, only that this time it would be Asuna who would want it.

Leaving the hypothetical part III for the complete escalation of the affair between the two, now with a completly willing Asuna.

Reactions: Kazuto123

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Looks like everyone is ready for part 3 )))
Nobody objects. )
Apparently the last update will be released in the fall and we are waiting for part 3 next year.

Reactions: curuchett

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok so question to the regulars here. Given Fujino’s latest update and where we’re at the story currently, at which point (story wise) do you think we can end part 2 of this game? Maybe first Asuna x Inoda irl sex scene? Maybe Kirito’s first time seeing it and deciding whether he is cuck or not? Maybe when Sugu finally does Kirito?
The first irl sex scene was at the end of the first part. He even creampied her in the standing doggy scene where she's holding onto the bathtub.
And there are two scenes of Sugu riding Kirito's dick while he's in-game. It's just that she's using the backdoor so she doesn't count it as 'sex'. Pretty sure both of those were in this update.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I would say the first time Asuna herself is the one that asks for it in FOG seems like a better place to end Part 2. Only because the game probably needs to end soon due to it breaking apart and shit rofl. It doesn't matter if Asuna is like high, or under some kind of influence from some debuff in the game, all that matters is that in FOG she gives her (questionable) consent. Every single sex scene with Asuna and Inoda is Inoda just moving too fast for Asuna to really respond, even if she's under some kind of influence. I know she technically did give her consent with the whole "once a week" thing. But the camp scene was still Inoda just saying it's Sunday and ignoring Asuna's protests. But yeah, this is just me talking under the assumption the game is falling apart and needs a Part 3 sooner. If the game can keep chugging along just fine, then Part 3 should be after they do it IRL again.

If the game is going to break apart extremely soon, then part 2 ends, when they break the "once a week" promise either one time, or multiple times of that given week. And the last day of the in-game week would be Asuna realizing what's happening to her, and then Part 2 ends.

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
A "set up" update for sure with pretty meeh overall content but a good setup for more NTR stuff. Shame that we don't get to see what happened to Sinon after the part...

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Fujino sensei has not yet indicated to us the turning point between Netorare and Netorase but everything seems to indicate that next month the second part will close and another will begin since he says that there will be a big update of Asuna, how it is working with the MAKER engine It has a weight limit so it doesn't allow him to add more scenes as he thought. It is certain that in FOG there will be Asuna and Inoda like rabbits, and if he plans to divide it into a third part then he will focus more on the real world since in FOG Corruption will escalate further, but what I say is just an assumption, it is not confirmed.

Reactions: Animefan_09

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Fujino sensei has not yet indicated to us the turning point between Netorare and Netorase but everything seems to indicate that next month the second part will close and another will begin since he says that there will be a big update of Asuna, how it is working with the MAKER engine It has a weight limit so it doesn't allow him to add more scenes as he thought. It is certain that in FOG there will be Asuna and Inoda like rabbits, and if he plans to divide it into a third part then he will focus more on the real world since in FOG Corruption will escalate further, but what I say is just an assumption, it is not confirmed.
I think the last update will be either August or fall. But the fact is that yes, there will be a part 3. Fujino is unable to do everything in one project, which has to be divided into three parts.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
“I mean, it was expected that there would be a Part 3, maybe even Part 4, depending on how much content he wants to deliver. But I wonder whether Fujino will overhaul the gameplay mechanics once again and perhaps even add some new characters or get rid of some. I'm looking at you admin :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
“I mean, it was expected that there would be a Part 3, maybe even Part 4, depending on how much content he wants to deliver. But I wonder whether Fujino will overhaul the gameplay mechanics once again and perhaps even add some new characters or get rid of some. I'm looking at you admin :LOL:
There is no need to fix what isn't broken. If Fujino does rehaul the game features and story he would need a few months of hiatus. But if he just continue in a new game, he can just copy everything except the image files into the new game with very little down time. It is a linear story after all. We can't revisit the past without replaying the game so getting rid of the old events in the new game is fine.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes