4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Anyway, we must wait for an answer from Fujino.
But I think so -
Part 2 - will end in the finale with hot sex in the FGO, just a long scene where Asuna finally falls.
Part 3 - the beginning of Asuna's corruption in real life. While they are fucking in the FGO, Inoda will try in real life.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
There is no need to fix what isn't broken. If Fujino does rehaul the game features and story he would need a few months of hiatus. But if he just continue in a new game, he can just copy everything except the image files into the new game with very little down time. It is a linear story after all. We can't revisit the past without replaying the game so getting rid of the old events in the new game is fine.
That was also true for part 1, yet he changed a lot, just saying :LOL:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
That was also true for part 1, yet he changed a lot, just saying :LOL:
Possible to blame it on Fujino escaping to Japan. Dude had like 4+ months to get inspired by new ideas in that time. So assuming he doesn't take any majorly long hiatus, he'll probably just use the old image files for background, settings, and etc.

Reactions: kinglionheart

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Possible to blame it on Fujino escaping to Japan. Dude had like 4+ months to get inspired by new ideas in that time. So assuming he doesn't take any majorly long hiatus, he'll probably just use the old image files for background, settings, and etc.
Yes, I think that he will just take everything from part 2 and that’s it. Only we kind of continue, these are like episodes, in some games they do this.
But the developments, the map, the world, and something else important are only from part 2.
Therefore, this time it will be faster, well, a two-month break will most likely be.
That's why I said August or fall. And the third part is winter or next year.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I know this sounds like hot take, but i hope for any future game from Fujinon, he stop using animation or koikatsu haha.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
That time he was forced to take a hiatus to leave the country. Considering he had some free time in between moving to another country, it is understandable he changed the game. But unless you want another months long hiatus I hope he just copy what he needs to start a new game and just continue from there.
Don't get me wrong, I want him to keep it as it is, and tbh I'd like him to finish the game with part 3, just saying, we can't be sure, maybe he wants to try something new

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I want him to keep it as it is, and tbh I'd like him to finish the game with part 3, just saying, we can't be sure, maybe he wants to try something new
I already doubt it, it already seems to me that there will be a part 4. But again, it all depends on Fujino and the player.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I know this sounds like hot take, but i hope for any future game from Fujinon, he stop using animation or koikatsu haha.
Not a hot take, just a bad take. Koikatsu is easy and fast for people to use for animations. Yeah, it's a little cartoonish but at this point it's a style. Sure, you can go to r34 and see way better animations, but that takes a lot longer to do. And he's solo developing the game at the same time. Do you have any idea what it takes to model and animate a character in, say, blender? And then get all the fluid and clothing physics right, and then all the lighting and rendering? It could take a week to do a scene that'd take an hour in Koikatsu.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I already doubt it, it already seems to me that there will be a part 4. But again, it all depends on Fujino and the player.
Yeah, I mean, we are now at a point where he could speed things up, but I also think there is too much uncovered content to fit into one part. we also know for sure there will be a point when Asuna and Inoda will just start fucking on a daily basis, and that’s too much space for animations.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Not a hot take, just a bad take. Koikatsu is easy and fast for people to use for animations. Yeah, it's a little cartoonish but at this point it's a style. Sure, you can go to r34 and see way better animations, but that takes a lot longer to do. And he's solo developing the game at the same time. Do you have any idea what it takes to model and animate a character in, say, blender? And then get all the fluid and clothing physics right, and then all the lighting and rendering? It could take a week to do a scene that'd take an hour in Koikatsu.
Clothings are overrated

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, I mean, we are now at a point where he could speed things up, but I also think there is too much uncovered content to fit into one part. we also know for sure there will be a point when Asuna and Inoda will just start fucking on a daily basis, and that’s too much space for animations.
So in the end it turns out like this, these are my thoughts
Part 1 - meeting Inoda and first sex
Part 2 - forced sex, where Asuna is completely submitted to the FGO
Part 3 - in FGO they fuck almost every time, but in real life Inoda forces Asuna to have sex, but Asuna refuses because of principle. But in the end it is completely falls in the finale and the end part 3.
Part 4 - gets fucked every day everywhere. Kirito finds out the truth and...
Part 5? Or the end?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He could split the difference and only have still Koikatsu images. No animations. I would hate that. Only still images would make it like a VN but it would solve a lot of space and crash problems if no animations.

Reactions: stupid_army

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It's nice to see that the weekly discussion post update of what franchise should Fujino netorare next changed into 'how many parts should Fujino make even if he obviously wishes to end it in part II". It adds variety to the thread.

Clothings are overrated
I am not the biggest fan of fashion in erotic games, but something I would love in NTR games such as this one, is seeing the Heroines' models affected after the erotic scenes.

Wet patches, messy clothing, wrongly put together outfits, semen stains.

Unfortunately, as hot as Asuna partying with Kirito in the VR game with a recently fucked look would be, I doubt Koikatsu is even capable of such features.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Talking about how many parts this game could have won't get us banned which is also a big plus.

Koikatsu can make different looks after sex sessions. Fujino just needs to make a slightly different model for Asuna to use after the session. It is quite easy if Fujino does that route.

I personally hope Fujino will make a different model for Asuna after she becomes Inoda's. The only difference is she replaced Kirito's promise ring with something Inoda gave her. A small difference that not even in game Kirito would notice.
Yeah, an Butt Plug, Inoda isn't interested in love, bondings, whatever, he wants her to be his sow, as he stated several times :LOL:

• Haha

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, an Butt Plug, Inoda isn't interested in love, bondings, whatever, he wants her to be his sow, as he stated several times :LOL:
Butt plug could be fine except we can't see it unless she bent over. We need a change that be seen from the front. Also Inoda calls Asuna wife a lot too. She can be both.

Reactions: 4-kun

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I can already imagine it like this - Asuna wears clothes like a whore, and Kirito is like that - normal, everything is fine. ))))
It's nice to see that the weekly discussion post update of what franchise should Fujino netorare next changed into 'how many parts should Fujino make even if he obviously wishes to end it in part II". It adds variety to the thread.
It’s normal, they will soon start discussing the ending of SAO )))
And will there be DLC? ))))))

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes