4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Well, it's not to make her think that he is a bad boyfriend, because he is a terrible boyfriend, I have a theory about the half-smoked parameters, as we see Kirito with 998/999 and Inoda with 332/500, what I think is That the second part will end if Fujino divides it into 3 with the inoda parameters at 501/500, what does this mean? that he has already crossed the threshold of friendship and cuntsuna begins to feel love for him, so if there is a third part it would perhaps start like this 990/999 cuckito 501/999 Inoda and rising like this in love and corruption and the other begins to decline XD
so 9 ponits down from Kirito equal almost 150+ for inoda XD and then she will begin her full-time Slutjob for inoda
sounds interesting :ROFLMAO:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Mental and emotional manipulation has Inoda's go to strategy for wearing down Asuna. It was the right choice since it is shown Asuna is not broken by physical pleasure. It is shown in Part 1 that Asuna is not satisfied by sex with Kirito but her love never wavers. Also no matter how much better sex with Inoda is, she doesn't increase her love for him (though this is beginning to change). Only by letting her think she is helping him or him helping her, does her love increase. By acting weak, Inoda got time with Asuna where he no only developed her body but also becoming a pillar of support for her.

Asuna's love for Kirito or her thoughts on love in general is best summed up by her perk "Pure Love" (Asuna deeply loves Kirito, purely and steadfastly. Regardless of when or where, Asuna wholeheartedly supports and protect Kirito, even if it means sacrificing her own life). To me Asuna thinks love is two people who helps and supports each other with all their might. The reason why her love for Kirito decreased was because her mother's constantly trying to break them apart and she not believing Kirito understands her pain. But when Kirito lets her know he understands her pain and will fight along side her, her love for Kirito became max again. If I am right then my guess for the thing that finally makes Asuna love Inoda more than Kirito won't be some mind-blowing sex but some sort of conflict that Kirito can't help her but Inoda can.

Hope I made myself understandable. I am not the developer or a psychologist so it is my best interpretation.
This reminds me of one of the perk lists spoilers. You mentioning that Inoda will help Asuna with her mom, there's that reference with the threesome where it's like both Asuna and Kyoka now understand each other better more. So I guess it'll start happening when Kyoka starts breaking down and becoming more of a submissive slut to Inoda. Allowing Inoda to order Asuna's mom around, and then "rekindle" their relationship with a common interest which is Inoda himself.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I was thinking something simpler. Like helping to reconcile with her mother. Based on the leaked perks list which I admit is a bad habit to keep referencing. Also definitely will start blaming Kirito for all problems if for no other reason than making him think he is a bad boyfriend.
Yeah, I guess they will both go for the same excuse, like Asuna's father is neglecting her mom, and then her mom will convince Asuna that Kirito is the same.

Referring to another threesome, I have one more theory. I think Asuna and Liz will have a fight at some point because Asuna discovers what Liz is doing to Kirito, or Liz herself will confess it. Inoda will then be the one to make them friends again. That will also help Asuna to accept her cheating a bit more.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, I guess they will both go for the same excuse, like Asuna's father is neglecting her mom, and then her mom will convince Asuna that Kirito is the same.

Referring to another threesome, I have one more theory. I think Asuna and Liz will have a fight at some point because Asuna discovers what Liz is doing to Kirito, or Liz herself will confess it. Inoda will then be the one to make them friends again. That will also help Asuna to accept her cheating a bit more.
Unless, of course, it’s a classic of the NTR genre.
Liz goes to Kirito to have sex, and Asuna accidentally sees this and will be shocked that her friend betrayed her.
Asuna goes to Inoda to console herself and start fucking.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Well, it's not to make her think that he is a bad boyfriend, because he is a terrible boyfriend, I have a theory about the half-smoked parameters, as we see Kirito with 998/999 and Inoda with 332/500, what I think is That the second part will end if Fujino divides it into 3 with the inoda parameters at 501/500, what does this mean? that he has already crossed the threshold of friendship and cuntsuna begins to feel love for him, so if there is a third part it would perhaps start like this 990/999 cuckito 501/999 Inoda and rising like this in love and corruption and the other begins to decline XD
It's true, he is a bad boyfriend, but she is even worse. She is a bad person, as she had many opportunities to either try to revitalize the relationship or break up, yet she decided to keep the handsome and supportive guy around. As for him, he doesn't have a clue because of the admin deleting his memory and suspicion, and he always thinks everything is fine because Asuna is reassuring (lying to) him.

Tbh both their behaviour is just dumb, but that's on purpose :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: luxbc

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
It's true, he is a bad boyfriend, but she is even worse. She is a bad person, as she had many opportunities to either try to revitalize the relationship or break up, yet she decided to keep the handsome and supportive guy around. As for him, he doesn't have a clue because of the admin deleting his memory and suspicion, and he always thinks everything is fine because Asuna is reassuring (lying to) him.

Tbh both their behaviour is just dumb, but that's on purpose :LOL:
Lmao that's exactly what i was talking about she had so many opportunities to fix or break the relationship but she just ignored all that and started to look for an easy way to fulfill her needs under the cover of HELPING A FRIEND it's so fkn funny man this type of girls man they deserve to be destroyed and treated as a TOY like she is now XD

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Lmao that's exactly what i was talking about she had so many opportunities to fix or break the relationship but she just ignored all that and started to look for an easy way to fulfill her needs under the cover of HELPING A FRIEND it's so fkn funny man this type of girls man they deserve to be destroyed and treated as a TOY like she is now XD
That's because if her, or anyone, did the logical or reasonable thing, the game's plot wouldn't exist and it would have ended long ago, whether with her as Inoda's sex toy or with Inoda getting busted and expelled from school at best and detained at worst, so yeah. One key thing of NTR settings is that nobody can do the reasonable thing ever, common sense becomes null, stupidity runs rampant, and authorities are nonexistent or completely useless, otherwise 99% of NTR stories couldn't happen or even start in the first place :p

Like, if this situations was a bit more 'realistic' (And we ignored the lack of realism that would allow Inoda getting anywhere in the first place), Asuna and Kirito should have broken up and moved on already after all the 'shit' the plot had kept throwing at their relationship XP Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Kirito confessing on "cheating" before Asuna did and that made her mad enough, the hypocrite, to go fuck Inoda IRL, like someone mentioned XD

Reactions: Hypno133 and 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's because if her, or anyone, did the logical or reasonable thing, the game's plot wouldn't exist and it would have ended long ago, whether with her as Inoda's sex toy or with Inoda getting busted and expelled from school at best and detained at worst, so yeah. One key thing of NTR settings is that nobody can do the reasonable thing ever, common sense becomes null, stupidity runs rampant, and authorities are nonexistent or completely useless, otherwise 99% of NTR stories couldn't happen or even start in the first place :p

Like, if this situations was a bit more 'realistic' (And we ignored the lack of realism that would allow Inoda getting anywhere in the first place), Asuna and Kirito should have broken up and moved on already after all the 'shit' the plot had kept throwing at their relationship XP Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Kirito confessing on "cheating" before Asuna did and that made her mad enough, the hypocrite, to go fuck Inoda IRL, like someone mentioned XD
lmfao she is already hypocrite my friend she is fucking inoda while feeling jealous of other girls around kirito xD she doesn't even need to find out anything about kirito x liz (nothing much happend between them anyway compared to her getting FUCKED TILL SHE FAINTED) even if she finds out it wont change much because either way she is going to be a full time slut soon

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Unless, of course, it’s a classic of the NTR genre.
Liz goes to Kirito to have sex, and Asuna accidentally sees this and will be shocked that her friend betrayed her.
Asuna goes to Inoda to console herself and start fucking.
Going by the progress they're going at, I'm pretty sure Asuna is going to be fucking Inoda way before Liz gets that far if at all. I think it'd make no sense either for her to get upset given how much she's already done with Inoda.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Going by the progress they're going at, I'm pretty sure Asuna is going to be fucking Inoda way before Liz gets that far if at all. I think it'd make no sense either for her to get upset given how much she's already done with Inoda.
Probably, but that would given her an excuse to not feel guilty about it, I mean, in the end, it's just one possible tool for story progression.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
I think mister fujno finally saw what a trap he was leading himself into. As the size of the game increased, the problems that side characters imposed on RPMG also increased.
Initially, the lynching of those who said that the " game should continue with the Inoda - Asuna - Krito trio " dragged Mr. Fujino into this dead end.
I don't know if there will be a Part 3, but I think the producer cannot spend his whole life devoting himself to the SAO project. Should Part 3 be released due to the pressure the side characters put on the project? In my opinion, yes . I hope the producer can find a smart way out of this impasse he has found himself in. Or I think the project will finish itself with superficial events and be forgotten with a quick ending.

Anyway, we'll see what happens eventually. I wish good luck to mister Fujino . :)

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

I mean, we all get that it's this game's logic, I don't like to disqualify the whole NTR genre because there are some examples of good writing. I just want to point out that blaming Kirito for everything is just not the point of the story. Him being a bad boyfriend isn't what made Asuna cheat to begin with, that's all :)

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I think mister fujno finally saw what a trap he was leading himself into. As the size of the game increased, the problems that side characters imposed on RPMG also increased.
Initially, the lynching of those who said that the " game should continue with the Inoda - Asuna - Krito trio " dragged Mr. Fujino into this dead end.
I don't know if there will be a Part 3, but I think the producer cannot spend his whole life devoting himself to the SAO project. Should Part 3 be released due to the pressure the side characters put on the project? In my opinion, yes . I hope the producer can find a smart way out of this impasse he has found himself in. Or I think the project will finish itself with superficial events and be forgotten with a quick ending.

Anyway, we'll see what happens eventually. I wish good luck to mister Fujino . :)
I don't think that's the reason, to be honest. The amount of content for side characters is about the same as it was in Part One. Furthermore, side characters just get basic animations, nothing fancy, but the main plot gets fleshed-out events, as it should. That makes the game bigger. Even if there were only the characters from Part One, they would still get a fair amount of content to fill the gaps in the main plot.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

He's starting to admit he'll need at least a part three, without saying it explicitly. In his last progress post he mentioned the file size of Part 2 being about 2gbs, which I think is about where he called it time on Part 1. There is so much content still to come in Pt2, and considering the fact that some people have talked about an inbuilt limit to RPGM itself... it may be impossible to fit it all in Pt2.

As Nikto pointed out here, it makes sense to partition the story into parts based on Asuna's corruption.

Reactions: 4-kun

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
He's starting to admit he'll need at least a part three, without saying it explicitly. In his last progress post he mentioned the file size of Part 2 being about 2gbs, which I think is about where he called it time on Part 1. There is so much content still to come in Pt2, and considering the fact that some people have talked about an inbuilt limit to RPGM itself... it may be impossible to fit it all in Pt2.

As Nikto pointed out here, it makes sense to partition the story into parts based on Asuna's corruption.
I sincerely hope you are right about part 3 :)

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I sincerely hope you are right about part 3 :)
To further support these statements, Fujino mainly explains that the file size is getting too big. They talk about file size in relation to the length of events, and the amount of CGs they put. I don't know what feedback Fujino got in particular that prompted them to make this progress report, but I have a decent guess. My guess would be that people found the camping event not as exciting as they hoped it would be. Mainly because people wanted more Asuna CGs. But instead of talking about artistic or story driven reasons for a lack of Asuna CGs, Fujino focuses more on the file size.

It also doesn't seem like Fujino is doing any dramatic shifts in production, but like Queen said, it's Fujino starting to admit, or maybe recognize they need a Part 3.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
To further support these statements, Fujino mainly explains that the file size is getting too big. They talk about file size in relation to the length of events, and the amount of CGs they put. I don't know what feedback Fujino got in particular that prompted them to make this progress report, but I have a decent guess. My guess would be that people found the camping event not as exciting as they hoped it would be. Mainly because people wanted more Asuna CGs. But instead of talking about artistic or story driven reasons for a lack of Asuna CGs, Fujino focuses more on the file size.

It also doesn't seem like Fujino is doing any dramatic shifts in production, but like Queen said, it's Fujino starting to admit, or maybe recognize they need a Part 3.
Imho it was a decent update, it was fine content-wise, we also should keep in mind that Fujino also changed some gameplay mechanics. Nothing to complain about tbh

Reactions: TheNextVince

Idkmanwe

Feb 3, 2024
I have a problem with a mission "Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" on 6/12 friday when MC get's called during dinner. I go to the passage to the lower side of the city where brothel is with Alice and redhead dude i forgot the name of but there is a guard and he asks me for a passport, then MC says "If it weren't for the mission, why would I bother going to the underground street" and there is no further action to take, next to the guard is debris on both of his sides so I can't go past him. I searched for something to let me go down but I can't find anything. I don't know if it's bugged or am I searching in a wrong place?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes