4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone summarise the last update? (scene-wise) don't feel like playing this, will play both next update

lewdie23

Jan 27, 2022
What happened with the blog you could access? I keep getting a notification for it but can't see it on Kirito's computer

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Butt plug could be fine except we can't see it unless she bent over. We need a change that be seen from the front. Also Inoda calls Asuna wife a lot too. She can be both.
I mean, not really: We KNOW, both from the blog and his actions, that Inoda just sees Asuna as a sexual object, his obsession for her is all lust that he pretends, badly, to be attraction, he just wants to fuck her silly and repeatedly whenever he wants and steal her from Kirito for that, this is proven by how he goes all 'sweet' on her after sex but starts insulting her and talking like she was trash the moment her attention shifts away from him (in the blog). The only real difference between her and how he sees/uses Kyouko is that he's not deluded at all about the MILF so he just treats her like a sex toy all the time, with no fake 'sweet wife' words in her direction, but aside from that it's identical, the moment he starts fucking either they're just sex toys to use for him, his words about Asuna being 'special' are completely empty when we know he even sees Liz as someone who he wouldn't mind/wishes fucking despite her treatment of him and his constant statements about how much she's a 'gorilla' and terrible compared to his 'wife' XD

Basically, Inoda is a mentally unstable obsessed-lunatic who deludes himself into thinking he loves Asuna when all he really wants is for her to be his whore, and that he would go to any lengths to get her, while at the same time since awakening to his lust he's a bit of a sex addict who would fuck anyone 'hot' enough regardless of what they meant to him/how they treated him if the chance presented itself (As seen with the Gyaru Slut student too).

Reactions: Kazuto123 and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, not really: We KNOW, both from the blog and his actions, that Inoda just sees Asuna as a sexual object, his obsession for her is all lust that he pretends, badly, to be attraction, he just wants to fuck her silly and repeatedly whenever he wants and steal her from Kirito for that, this is proven by how he goes all 'sweet' on her after sex but starts insulting her and talking like she was trash the moment her attention shifts away from him (in the blog). The only real difference between her and how he sees/uses Kyouko is that he's not deluded at all about the MILF so he just treats her like a sex toy all the time, with no fake 'sweet wife' words in her direction, but aside from that it's identical, the moment he starts fucking either they're just sex toys to use for him, his words about Asuna being 'special' are completely empty when we know he even sees Liz as someone who he wouldn't mind/wishes fucking despite her treatment of him and his constant statements about how much she's a 'gorilla' and terrible compared to his 'wife' XD

Basically, Inoda is a mentally unstable obsessed-lunatic who deludes himself into thinking he loves Asuna when all he really wants is for her to be his whore, and that he would go to any lengths to get her, while at the same time since awakening to his lust he's a bit of a sex addict who would fuck anyone 'hot' enough regardless of what they meant to him/how they treated him if the chance presented itself (As seen with the Gyaru Slut student too).
Okay I did not explain enough to make you understand what I meant. When I said Inoda thinks Asuna is both his wife and slut I meant they are the same thing to him. I know Inoda is not emotional mature enough to see "wife" as loving partner, equals, etc. I don't want to get into a deep psychological analysis of Inoda so I just say the only way he knows to "love" is to own. So whenever he calls a woman his "wife" he means his "property".

Also a related thought, I know Inoda sees Asuna as another prize to be won. But since she is his first obsession and the one he does the most of effort to own, she can still be considered "top/most important wife/slut" in the end.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Okay I did not explain enough to make you understand what I meant. When I said Inoda thinks Asuna is both his wife and slut I meant they are the same thing to him. I know Inoda is not emotional mature enough to see "wife" as loving partner, equals, etc. I don't want to get into a deep psychological analysis of Inoda so I just say the only way he knows to "love" is to own. So whenever he calls a woman his "wife" he means his "property".

Also a related thought, I know Inoda sees Asuna as another prize to be won. But since she is his first obsession and the one he does the most of effort to own, she can still be considered "top/most important wife/slut" in the end.
the funny thing isn't that Inoda sees her as A slut but Asuna doesn't see that she is being used as a sex toy for him and keep thinking that he is a pity and poor friend having a hard time that needs her help like she is more retarded than Kirito at this point lmao
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

and there's one thing i want to understand about her states in game like no matter what happens her love or affection states between her and Kirito doesn't change that much even after her being fucked that much even after being fucked multiple times from inoda states just decrease by just a little liek 2 or 3
does she actually think she still love him the most ?? like i want to know her definition of love toward kirito if someone can explain it i would really appreciate it :giggle:

Reactions: NuarisRia

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
the funny thing isn't that Inoda sees her as A slut but Asuna doesn't see that she is being used as a sex toy for him and keep thinking that he is a pity and poor friend having a hard time that needs her help like she is more retarded than Kirito at this point lmao

and there's one thing i want to understand about her states in game like no matter what happens her love or affection states between her and Kirito doesn't change that much even after her being fucked that much even after being fucked multiple times from inoda states just decrease by just a little liek 2 or 3
does she actually think she still love him the most ?? like i want to know her definition of love toward kirito if someone can explain it i would really appreciate it :giggle:
Mental and emotional manipulation has Inoda's go to strategy for wearing down Asuna. It was the right choice since it is shown Asuna is not broken by physical pleasure. It is shown in Part 1 that Asuna is not satisfied by sex with Kirito but her love never wavers. Also no matter how much better sex with Inoda is, she doesn't increase her love for him (though this is beginning to change). Only by letting her think she is helping him or him helping her, does her love increase. By acting weak, Inoda got time with Asuna where he no only developed her body but also becoming a pillar of support for her.

Asuna's love for Kirito or her thoughts on love in general is best summed up by her perk "Pure Love" (Asuna deeply loves Kirito, purely and steadfastly. Regardless of when or where, Asuna wholeheartedly supports and protect Kirito, even if it means sacrificing her own life). To me Asuna thinks love is two people who helps and supports each other with all their might. The reason why her love for Kirito decreased was because her mother's constantly trying to break them apart and she not believing Kirito understands her pain. But when Kirito lets her know he understands her pain and will fight along side her, her love for Kirito became max again. If I am right then my guess for the thing that finally makes Asuna love Inoda more than Kirito won't be some mind-blowing sex but some sort of conflict that Kirito can't help her but Inoda can.

Hope I made myself understandable. I am not the developer or a psychologist so it is my best interpretation.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

In simpler terms, INODA wants to have Asuna body and soul, so that she can be his personal cement bag, whether in FOG or in the real world, so that she fulfills all his wishes, that she shows herself exactly as she is, but treating her well, but in all his psychotic part it is because even cuckito is present in cuntsuna's life, when he sees that asuna only thinks about inoda's cock that is when he calms down. And the fact that Inoda will somehow make Asuna reconcile with her mother will be many points in his favor, something that Cukito has not been able to do, and speaking about pure love, we have already seen in the beginning that that was pure display herself. She declared that she was a pervert, and she wanted cuckito to be more proactive when it came to relationships, but he thinks in a selfish way about that, something that INODA has known how to take advantage of and handle very well, you realize how it has changed thoughts. and Asuna's dialogues from the past with the current one

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Mental and emotional manipulation has Inoda's go to strategy for wearing down Asuna. It was the right choice since it is shown Asuna is not broken by physical pleasure. It is shown in Part 1 that Asuna is not satisfied by sex with Kirito but her love never wavers. Also no matter how much better sex with Inoda is, she doesn't increase her love for him (though this is beginning to change). Only by letting her think she is helping him or him helping her, does her love increase. By acting weak, Inoda got time with Asuna where he no only developed her body but also becoming a pillar of support for her.

Asuna's love for Kirito or her thoughts on love in general is best summed up by her perk "Pure Love" (Asuna deeply loves Kirito, purely and steadfastly. Regardless of when or where, Asuna wholeheartedly supports and protect Kirito, even if it means sacrificing her own life). To me Asuna thinks love is two people who helps and supports each other with all their might. The reason why her love for Kirito decreased was because her mother's constantly trying to break them apart and she not believing Kirito understands her pain. But when Kirito lets her know he understands her pain and will fight along side her, her love for Kirito became max again. If I am right then my guess for the thing that finally makes Asuna love Inoda more than Kirito won't be some mind-blowing sex but some sort of conflict that Kirito can't help her but Inoda can.

Hope I made myself understandable. I am not the developer or a psychologist so it is my best interpretation.
that's a good explanation for the current plot actually i do understand what u are trying to say
but that's still deson't explain much of her Affection level still 999/999 towards kirito and inoda is 332/500 that's waaaaaaaay to much higher than part one
at this point she is delusional to think that her love to kirito will not change she is cheating on her boyfriend day and night (in fog or IRL) and the affection towards kirito still the same like ffs that doesn't make any sense at least for me maybe it's reasonable for others but for me i feel like it's just miss calculation from the Fujino

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
In simpler terms, INODA wants to have Asuna body and soul, so that she can be his personal cement bag, whether in FOG or in the real world, so that she fulfills all his wishes, that she shows herself exactly as she is, but treating her well, but in all his psychotic part it is because even cuckito is present in cuntsuna's life, when he sees that asuna only thinks about inoda's cock that is when he calms down. And the fact that Inoda will somehow make Asuna reconcile with her mother will be many points in his favor, something that Cukito has not been able to do, and speaking about pure love, we have already seen in the beginning that that was pure display herself. She declared that she was a pervert, and she wanted cuckito to be more proactive when it came to relationships, but he thinks in a selfish way about that, something that INODA has known how to take advantage of and handle very well, you realize how it has changed thoughts. and Asuna's dialogues from the past with the current one
at this point she is just justifying her actions (HELPING INODA needs) while she is fulfilling her own needs and still acting like she innocent and still loves her boyfriend while she is not even trying to fix the relationship or talk openly to him about what's bothering her it's all just excuses :unsure:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
that's a good explanation for the current plot actually i do understand what u are trying to say
but that's still deson't explain much of her Affection level still 999/999 towards kirito and inoda is 332/500 that's waaaaaaaay to much higher than part one
at this point she is delusional to think that her love to kirito will not change she is cheating on her boyfriend day and night (in fog or IRL) and the affection towards kirito still the same like ffs that doesn't make any sense at least for me maybe it's reasonable for others but for me i feel like it's just miss calculation from the Fujino
The reason why the parameters remain the same in Asuna and I made a lot of progress in Inoda is because the administrator is influencing the world a lot. Perhaps the most likely thing is that for the next update we will have a 400/500, which would lead me to think of the classic phrase, My heart belongs to you but my body belongs to INODA XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
The reason why the parameters remain the same in Asuna and I made a lot of progress in Inoda is because the administrator is influencing the world a lot. Perhaps the most likely thing is that for the next update we will have a 400/500, which would lead me to think of the classic phrase, My heart belongs to you but my body belongs to INODA XD
That's exactly whats gonna happen, from my understanding below 500 it's friendship, above is love.

I wonder what affection Kirito will have at the end. I guess it will be 0, as she will turn into an brainless sex toy without any free will. :unsure:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It is the setup before the fall. Asuna now no more resistance in FOG to sex while in real life accepts Inoda's sexual harrassment, now in an office setting. Patches to come should all be bangers
What were the scenes that happened? I think last update ended with BJ in Fog behind the bushes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
so she is going to be an official Slut with full-time slutjob for Inoda while taking care of her Cucked boyfriend and giving him some milk to make him feel better

• Haha

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
If I am right then my guess for the thing that finally makes Asuna love Inoda more than Kirito won't be some mind-blowing sex but some sort of conflict that Kirito can't help her but Inoda can.
Hmm, you are probably right, maybe a Set Up by Inoda and her mom. I was also thinking that she could start blaming Kirito for everything at some point. :LOL:

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Hmm, you are probably right, maybe a Set Up by Inoda and her mom. I was also thinking that she could start blaming Kirito for everything at some point. :LOL:
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree xD
her mother is a slut already so SlutSuna will be the same XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was thinking something simpler. Like helping to reconcile with her mother. Based on the leaked perks list which I admit is a bad habit to keep referencing. Also definitely will start blaming Kirito for all problems if for no other reason than making him think he is a bad boyfriend.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Well, it's not to make her think that he is a bad boyfriend, because he is a terrible boyfriend, I have a theory about the half-smoked parameters, as we see Kirito with 998/999 and Inoda with 332/500, what I think is That the second part will end if Fujino divides it into 3 with the inoda parameters at 501/500, what does this mean? that he has already crossed the threshold of friendship and cuntsuna begins to feel love for him, so if there is a third part it would perhaps start like this 990/999 cuckito 501/999 Inoda and rising like this in love and corruption and the other begins to decline XD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes