4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
I have a problem with a mission "Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" on 6/12 friday when MC get's called during dinner. I go to the passage to the lower side of the city where brothel is with Alice and redhead dude i forgot the name of but there is a guard and he asks me for a passport, then MC says "If it weren't for the mission, why would I bother going to the underground street" and there is no further action to take, next to the guard is debris on both of his sides so I can't go past him. I searched for something to let me go down but I can't find anything. I don't know if it's bugged or am I searching in a wrong place?
I have similar problem

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I have a problem with a mission "Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" on 6/12 friday when MC get's called during dinner. I go to the passage to the lower side of the city where brothel is with Alice and redhead dude i forgot the name of but there is a guard and he asks me for a passport, then MC says "If it weren't for the mission, why would I bother going to the underground street" and there is no further action to take, next to the guard is debris on both of his sides so I can't go past him. I searched for something to let me go down but I can't find anything. I don't know if it's bugged or am I searching in a wrong place?
I think it's a bug have you download the patch? If not here:https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-40-fujino.154352/post-13881585

Reactions: Idkmanwe

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
where is ginza again? anyone now the name of location, i forgot the names since its been ages since i play the game.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
As an old fan of the SAO series, I say well done!
I wish for more choices (different endings where Asuna could be cucked by different persons) and lesbian action (or girl*girl romance?)
This would mean more work so...

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Would anyone happen to have a save on the last day when he is carrying the box back to asuna and the guy cooking together? My game bugged out and the autosave overwrote all my in-progress saves so I'd basically have to restart to get to this part.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Would anyone happen to have a save on the last day when he is carrying the box back to asuna and the guy cooking together? My game bugged out and the autosave overwrote all my in-progress saves so I'd basically have to restart to get to this part.
When he arrives in front of the base, the update ends, so the game is taken to the memory room, there is no content after that, I don't know if your game is buggy and you can't even get to the base, But after that there isn't any content, the best thing to do is wait for the next update and play something else.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes