4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Its rooted in reality right, that is why it is so easy to understand and logical. The real life reasons for betraying beloved : materialistic/ prostitution , blackmail and “relationship crisis” that is all really. There is also rape/drugged but that is non-consensual and is not quite betrayal but is useful. Can't be more realistic than that, writing skills are really about blending the fore mentioned to create something fresh.

It is not that NTR need to be logical, It is about being able to maintain suspense of disbelief. Girl acting unreasonably once should not break it, but when it keeps repeating...

Inconsistency in characters easily breaks suspense of disbelief. For me it is the most unbelievable that she is so much about not hurting Inoda feelings and spares no thought for Kirito feelings. "He doesn't know" isn't an answer here, this is not how conscience works.
like u said she is caring for Inoda's feelings more than her boyfriend the hypocrisy is at it's peak my friend xD :ROFLMAO:
when she started to care more about Inoda's feeling more than kirito that was when the real cheating happend
like in her states it says that she loves kirito the most and blah blah blah but in reality she doesn't give a fuk about him right now she is just delusional if she thinks that she loves him while she actually more into Inoda's dick xD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The best thing of netorare media, be that fanfiction, games or doujins, is always the discussions where people just say their most nonsensical takes on the subject matter.

The game is filled with things to rightly critique without holding back, but some of the complaints I have been seeing are just wack.

I don't want to start pointing finger post by post, but people should understand that having self-imposed expectations of the game, which it never promised nor delivered is not a valid complaint.

That's why most developers go for blackmail; it's an understandable and easy-to-use concept, which can exaggerate elements similar to Stockholm syndrome. For more realistic stories, you need actual writing skills.
Actually, I would say that the reason as to why so many authors end up relying on the non-consensual tropes (blackmail, coercion, rape, etc) is due to the inevitability of the paradoxical nature of what people want from NTR. Most of the readers of the genre want a perfect heroine that would never betray their partner, and that only through the happenings of the plot, such a pure and pristine heroine is corrupted into a slut.

But with such a premise, it Inmediatly limits almost all manners of plots where she could be willingly cheating on their partner.

The most realistic case of NTR would be, something that happens all the time in the real world, is that one of the two people in the relationship would simply cheat for their own pleasure not intending for the affair to mean much of anything, then ending up falling for their new lover throughout the affair.

The problem would be that most people would not enjoy the netorare element of a game such a premise, because there wouldn't be a transition of corruption from Loving Wife/Girlfriend/etc to cheating slut. Instead, the wife/girlfriend/etc already was such 'bitch' from their very beginning.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone know if there will be a scene where Azuna drinks the 'special' coffee? That would be great. As for the rest, I hope that the new side characters stop taking time from Asuna's inevitable fall LOL

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Monday again, everyone ready for Fujino-sensei's next progress report after another exciting (And thankfully not thread-closing) talk about the lack of realism of most NTR plots both in this game and others XD?
they care for realism in ntr plot but me here for fujino and sex scene we not the same inoda dick big than kirito so her will always choice inoda

Reactions: NickFn092

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
like u said she is caring for Inoda's feelings more than her boyfriend the hypocrisy is at it's peak my friend xD :ROFLMAO:
when she started to care more about Inoda's feeling more than kirito that was when the real cheating happend
like in her states it says that she loves kirito the most and blah blah blah but in reality she doesn't give a fuk about him right now she is just delusional if she thinks that she loves him while she actually more into Inoda's dick xD
more like her coping and this happen for a lot ntr

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
more like her coping and this happen for a lot ntr
lol i just find it funny if u look at her in game states it's almost max 999/999 or less by two or three points and that's it but still the 300+/500 for inoda makes her more into Inoda the game doesn't make sense to me or her states in the game to be more clear

hanzo69

Jan 15, 2019
Guys its very simple.
Asuna was sexually frustrated 24/7 because of kiritos small dick but after feeling a real cock she's addicted to it and her body aches for it constantly, combine that with the fact that Inoda has that addictive goblin cum and it all makes sense.
she's like an alcoholic and will find every possible way to excuse her addiction and it might even get to the point where she has Inoda's baby and tells kirito it's his XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Guys its very simple.
Asuna was sexually frustrated 24/7 because of kiritos small dick but after feeling a real cock she's addicted to it and her body aches for it constantly, combine that with the fact that Inoda has that addictive goblin cum and it all makes sense.
she's like an alcoholic and will find every possible way to excuse her addiction and it might even get to the point where she has Inoda's baby and tells kirito it's his XD
That's actually incorrect, though I think it would've been a more plausible explanation. In part one, she didn't have any issue with his size; she even has heart eyes in some scenes. It's best, just not to think about the logic :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
6.10 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish day events of the Wednesday(6/17).
2.Add 3 CGs of Asuna on Tuesday(6/16) night.
3.Add Asuna's POV in CG room for Tuesday(6/16).
4.Add 1 event for Sinon on Wednesday(6/17) Event.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三白天(6/17)的事件。
2.增加周二的三個亞絲娜事件CG。
3.周二回想中追加亞絲娜視角(與上述CG不同)。
4.增加周三的一個詩乃的事件。
祝大家端午快樂

image-web.jpg

PrinnyVillager

Jan 1, 2024
6.10 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish day events of the Wednesday(6/17).
2.Add 3 CGs of Asuna on Tuesday(6/16) night.
3.Add Asuna's POV in CG room for Tuesday(6/16).
4.Add 1 event for Sinon on Wednesday(6/17) Event.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三白天(6/17)的事件。
2.增加周二的三個亞絲娜事件CG。
3.周二回想中追加亞絲娜視角(與上述CG不同)。
4.增加周三的一個詩乃的事件。
祝大家端午快樂

View attachment 3723053
Exhibitionists' play.
Inoda order / she do it herself to invite Inoda......

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Yea I am guessing this is Inoda ordering Kyouko to apologize for not being here to service him because she is on a business trip. Probably only a blog post. I don't think there will be a event for this.
Same can't imagine this happening IRL. Most likely just a blog post for a lack of events on another today. I'm curious as to why we're getting 3 Asuna CGs on Tuesday though. Are they still in the campsite? or does this happen during another in game event.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Same can't imagine this happening IRL. Most likely just a blog post for a lack of events on another today. I'm curious as to why we're getting 3 Asuna CGs on Tuesday though. Are they still in the campsite? or does this happen during another in game event.
Expand Capmsite? Cowgirl?!
Guys, on Tuesday night they are already done with the campsite. We are probably getting more harassments like what we saw while Kirito and Liz were returning to the home base and Asuna's POV of those events. No cowgirl of the camp event.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luxbc and pnkrel

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, on Tuesday night they are already done with the campsite. We are probably getting more harassments like what we saw while Kirito and Liz were returning to the home base and Asuna's POV of those events. No cowgirl of the camp event.
Yes that's right. I got the days mixed up.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
I hope there are advances in real life between Asuna and Inoda, a blowjob in the office bathroom would be good, and of course, Kirito calling her at that moment haha. Looking forward to the end of the month.

Reactions: Taboofan
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes