4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
3 CGs? Hmm. I have no clue what this means. I would just assume it's harassment scenes, but I wonder if we already went pass the breaking point, and she just falls super fast to Inoda's requests since it's "in-game".

Reactions: pnkrel

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I hope there are advances in real life between Asuna and Inoda, a blowjob in the office bathroom would be good, and of course, Kirito calling her at that moment haha. Looking forward to the end of the month.
I think this will be in part 3. If Fujino is going to finish because there is a limitation. It turns out that part 2 will be just super-hot sex in the FGO.
And in part 3 there will be coruption in real life.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I think this will be in part 3. If Fujino is going to finish because there is a limitation. It turns out that part 2 will be just super-hot sex in the FGO.
And in part 3 there will be coruption in real life.
This sounds AWESOME!!! Virtual-> Real Corruption!
The only unfortunate thing is that we will still need to wait.
If he would use Honey Come to generate the CGs it would be of much higher quality.
I wonder what the super-hot sex would be like in FOG.
I would be curious whether Kirito would have some ntrs in the end...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If he would use Honey Come to generate the CGs it would be of much higher quality.
Virtual and real world corruption can happen at the same time. It is not like Asuna said no real world sexual activities. Inoda just needs to use some clever trick to convince her. Like "asking nicely" like someone already guessed. :ROFLMAO:

Kirito will lose Asuna so he will get some NTRs no matter what he does. But whether he enjoys the NTR in the end will depends on his actions.;)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
We cannot call it complete corruption in FOG until there is ANAL from her, since it is the only option that still remains at 0, maybe if fujino sensei wants to end the second part with a wild sex in FOG it would be in an event In particular, whether it is a threesome since inoda has the ability to clone herself, for that Asuna would not mind doing it at any time or place but only in FOG since for her now there is no problem as long as it is in the virtual world.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
But whether he enjoys the NTR in the end will depends on his actions.;)
Did you mean the player's actions? The concept is a bit lacking tbh, as you need to skip scenes if you don't want to go for the cuck ending (why would anyone do that? :LOL:).
unless the ending will be decided by one final choice where the player can choose to watch the cheating, or find an excuse and live on :sneaky:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Actually, I would say that the reason as to why so many authors end up relying on the non-consensual tropes (blackmail, coercion, rape, etc) is due to the inevitability of the paradoxical nature of what people want from NTR. Most of the readers of the genre want a perfect heroine that would never betray their partner, and that only through the happenings of the plot, such a pure and pristine heroine is corrupted into a slut.

But with such a premise, it Inmediatly limits almost all manners of plots where she could be willingly cheating on their partner.

The most realistic case of NTR would be, something that happens all the time in the real world, is that one of the two people in the relationship would simply cheat for their own pleasure not intending for the affair to mean much of anything, then ending up falling for their new lover throughout the affair.

The problem would be that most people would not enjoy the netorare element of a game such a premise, because there wouldn't be a transition of corruption from Loving Wife/Girlfriend/etc to cheating slut. Instead, the wife/girlfriend/etc already was such 'bitch' from their very beginning.
Yep, very true. Even more from what I've seen people aren't also fond of MC being at fault either, like him being guilty of relationship crisis and girl finding comfort in arms of another.

like u said she is caring for Inoda's feelings more than her boyfriend the hypocrisy is at it's peak my friend xD :ROFLMAO:
when she started to care more about Inoda's feeling more than kirito that was when the real cheating happend
like in her states it says that she loves kirito the most and blah blah blah but in reality she doesn't give a fuk about him right now she is just delusional if she thinks that she loves him while she actually more into Inoda's dick xD
I don’t think she is. If I would to entertain that explanation it poses a number of other questions. Like why she just doesn't dump Kirito then ? It would be easier for her that way as her mom doesn’t like him (easy explanation for break up) , easier to have fun with Inoda that way, no need to waste time lying in bed waiting for Kirito to finish his business. There doesn’t appear to be any material benefit for her in that relationship. She doesn’t get kick out of cheating either.

Did you mean the player's actions? The concept is a bit lacking tbh, as you need to skip scenes if you don't want to go for the cuck ending (why would anyone do that? :LOL:).
unless the ending will be decided by one final choice where the player can choose to watch the cheating, or find an excuse and live on :sneaky:
I assume the green points serve that purpose...
This reminds me, at one point we have a choice whatever to apologize to Liz or ignore her. I searched the thread but none was talking about it. I guess that is without consequences?

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I don’t think she is. If I would to entertain that explanation it poses a number of other questions. Like why she just doesn't dump Kirito then ? It would be easier for her that way as her mom doesn’t like him (easy explanation for break up) , easier to have fun with Inoda that way, no need to waste time lying in bed waiting for Kirito to finish his business. There doesn’t appear to be any material benefit for her in that relationship. She doesn’t get kick out of cheating either.
That's what that author wants us to believe, but she doesn't behave like she would really care. It's all just to keep the "relationship" alive, because otherwise it would be game over.

I assume the green points serve that purpose...
This reminds me, at one point we have a choice whatever to apologize to Liz or ignore her. I searched the thread but none was talking about it. I guess that is without consequences?
There are no real choices, it's basically just wether you want to see a scene or not right now, but I guess that will play a role in the end, as you get cuck points, if you don't have enough by the end, you'll get the "not knowing" ending I think.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There are no real choices, it's basically just wether you want to see a scene or not right now, but I guess that will play a role in the end, as you get cuck points, if you don't have enough by the end, you'll get the "not knowing" ending I think.
Doubling down on what you said. Since we are playing as Kirito, our choices are Kirito's choices. It is up to Kirito to resist the temptations. Don't increase his Prurience points and stay a wholesome boy who only knows missionary or he will become a cuckold who likes watching I&A doing what he never could.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So mostly Asuna work for the next update it seems, as Fujino mentioned almost exclusively her and some Sinon. Sad there seems to be not follow-up to Sugu yet again taking advantage of Kirito's sleeping body before the day was interrupted at the end of the last update, but it's still nice progress XP

Doubling down on what you said. Since we are playing as Kirito, our choices are Kirito's choices. It is up to Kirito to resist the temptations. Don't increase his Prurience points and stay a wholesome boy who only knows missionary or he will become a cuckold who likes watching I&A doing what he never could.
While this is partially right, I would also like to point out lately the choices aren't as clear-cut as before, like, some of the choices that raise or don't Kirito's "perversion" (Or whatever the fuck that's supposed to be called XP) aren't just that or also give him thoughts towards other things that don't seen to be cuck-inclined, like actually fantasizing about fucking Liz or letting her give him a handjob. Some of this may also be tied to the possible multiple-endings-for-other-characters thing that Administrator seemed to at least hint at.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
With the amount of Sugu stuff she got this update, it is time for her to be off-focus for a update. Sinon and Kyouko didn't get anything this update so it is only fair.

While the results of the choices have escalated. No more result only having pointless dialogue differences. The purpose is still the same. Choose to increase his Prurience, which should be Perversion that is so much easier to understand, and later he can choose more extreme options. Probably at the end if he has enough Prurience, he can make the ultimate choice that decides his ending.
Fair enough, I just don't really care much for Kyouko and to be fair Suguha is literally actively raping the 'MC' of the game now, so yeah XD Interested in Sinon though, as apparently she's the one actively planning the fall to Hebishima now...

I suppose so, yeah, wonder if it will actually be a 'choice' or just will lock by default into that ending if your bar is high enough, hmm.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
So mostly Asuna work for the next update it seems, as Fujino mentioned almost exclusively her and some Sinon. Sad there seems to be not follow-up to Sugu yet again taking advantage of Kirito's sleeping body before the day was interrupted at the end of the last update, but it's still nice progress XP

While this is partially right, I would also like to point out lately the choices aren't as clear-cut as before, like, some of the choices that raise or don't Kirito's "perversion" (Or whatever the fuck that's supposed to be called XP) aren't just that or also give him thoughts towards other things that don't seen to be cuck-inclined, like actually fantasizing about fucking Liz or letting her give him a handjob. Some of this may also be tied to the possible multiple-endings-for-other-characters thing that Administrator seemed to at least hint at.
Now that I think about the points and a possible part 3, I wonder how it will be transferred.
Tbh , this cuck/perversion mechanic feels a bit loose right now. We also get the save file with full cuck points every time, so even if you would like to play the no cuck route, you basically need to wait until the game is finished, kind of. :unsure:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes