4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm playing this and I have a question. What is the point of switch for showing Asuna pov if you are gonna bombard me with with snippets from her pov anyway ? What I'm supposed to think when I see/hear things that MC doesn't or at least he doesn't act like he does? It's supposed to be mystery pov.
It would be so good to have proper FMC pov, like we already at times have FMC pov and see her thoughts but its awkwardly interlayed with MC pov.

Also there is no gallery, right ? (part1)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I'm playing this and I have a question. What is the point of switch for showing Asuna pov if you are gonna bombard me with with snippets from her pov anyway ? What I'm supposed to think when I see/hear things that MC doesn't or at least he doesn't act like he does? It's supposed to be mystery pov.
It would be so good to have proper FMC pov, like we already at times have FMC pov and see her thoughts but its awkwardly interlayed with MC pov.

The answer is either the dev doesn't know how to write a convincing mystery story or the dev wants to execute the promise of NTR quickly. I seen other games with a MC only POV where if I didn't know what kind of game I am playing, I would not immediately think she was cheating. But those games are usually VN with a long narrative. I think people playing RPGM games want more seeing and doing instead of a lot of reading.

As what what the dev think of the MC. Maybe just a easy MC to write a NTR story around. What you think of MC will depend on how much you like Kirito. Either he is a idiot or a victim of fate.

The gallery is at the end of the game after the Lustiful Night. You might not agree with my answer but I hope it at least makes sense.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

Tbh, I don't think Fujino is aiming for mystery NTR directly; it's more like the game has some mystery elements. I'm not sure if there are any standards on how to portray mystery NTR. I for my part like these snippets popping up, showing that something is happening meanwhile that the mc doesn't know about.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Eh so all the setup didn't amount to much
"Asuna, why did you let him fuck you ?" "Well, he asked very nicely."
"… Asuna I like your fingers so much , I would love to have one on my key chain. Could I cut one off? Small one will be enough! Pwetty pleeease!!!"
:FacePalm:
The answer is either the dev doesn't know how to write a convincing mystery story or the dev wants to execute the promise of NTR quickly. I seen other games with a MC only POV where if I didn't know what kind of game I am playing, I would not immediately think she was cheating. But those games are usually VN with a long narrative. I think people playing RPGM games want more seeing and doing instead of a lot of reading.

As what what the dev think of the MC. Maybe just a easy MC to write a NTR story around. What you think of MC will depend on how much you like Kirito. Either he is a idiot or a victim of fate.

The gallery is at the end of the game after the Lustiful Night. You might not agree with my answer but I hope it at least makes sense.
Yea putting it simply dev couldn’t follow with the original vision he had. It really shows in later parts and second game doesn’t have the switch anymore.

This game is narrative driven still, most of the time you are reading. Also VN can be about seeing as much as RPGM are.
Combat could be replaced easily enough (since here the combat purpose not to provide gameplay element but to showcase the combat groping) honestly I find it strange there is no renpy port. It would take me 1/5th of time to complete it if the game was in renpy, RPGM are exceptional at wasting your time with those transitions.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
"… Asuna I like your fingers so much , I would love to have one on my key chain. Could I cut one off? Small one will be enough! Pwetty pleeease!!!"

lmfao that's fkn hilarious ""he asked very nicely"" the stupidity at its peak :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i kept saying that Asuna is more stupid than kirito but noone believed me xD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

The answer is simple, you think too much when you think that you are going to find logic in an NTR game, if you have played part 1 you realize that it has a better narrative than the second part that is because some lols wanted the game to be as generic as possible protesting to focus more on this or that why I took out of the picture the work Fujino wanted to do

Reactions: Entoma01

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The answer is simple, you think too much when you think that you are going to find logic in an NTR game, if you have played part 1 you realize that it has a better narrative than the second part that is because some lols wanted the game to be as generic as possible protesting to focus more on this or that why I took out of the picture the work Fujino wanted to do
Not all NTR games are absolutely stupid with total lack sense, also you can not just abandon logic and sense - people will not get invested in story, characters and thus ntr will lack kick. But fundamentally you often can overlook NTR stupidity because once the deed is done things go with the flow. That is not the case here, you experience the stupidity over and over again. I think the underlying problem is that the dev wants to eat cake and have cake. Asuna is supposed to be pure and innocent yet willingly cheat on MC. How is that supposed to make sense? I notice now that corruption tag is missing too.

Another thing is that NTR games in general rigged against the MC. But again this is being overdone here. It is kinda like with plot armor, protag is being thrown out of the window but luckily falls on garbage bags. If its done once or twice it’s whatever. But the NTR plot armor here is being used over and over to the point of ridiculousness.

I give you that first part is better than second. I got bored of second, after several hours the plot hardly progressed, too many side characters I don’t care about and the same stupidity is being repeated over and over.

Reactions: NuarisRia

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Not all NTR games are absolutely stupid with total lack sense, also you can not just abandon logic and sense - people will not get invested in story, characters and thus ntr will lack kick. But fundamentally you often can overlook NTR stupidity because once the deed is done things go with the flow. That is not the case here, you experience the stupidity over and over again. I think the underlying problem is that the dev wants to eat cake and have cake. Asuna is supposed to be pure and innocent yet willingly cheat on MC. How is that supposed to make sense? I notice now that corruption tag is missing too.

Another thing is that NTR games in general rigged against the MC. But again this is being overdone here. It is kinda like with plot armor, protag is being thrown out of the window but luckily falls on garbage bags. If its done once or twice it’s whatever. But the NTR plot armor here is being used over and over to the point of ridiculousness.

I give you that first part is better than second. I got bored of second, after several hours the plot hardly progressed, too many side characters I don’t care about and the same stupidity is being repeated over and over.
logic in ntr that bullshit ?? tell me any ntr game have logic and make sense this not in real life, you guy talk it like fujino can make super good and peak story he is game dev not writer

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

Yea putting it simply dev couldn’t follow with the original vision he had. It really shows in later parts and second game doesn’t have the switch anymore.

This game is narrative driven still, most of the time you are reading. Also VN can be about seeing as much as RPGM are.
Combat could be replaced easily enough (since here the combat purpose not to provide gameplay element but to showcase the combat groping) honestly I find it strange there is no renpy port. It would take me 1/5th of time to complete it if the game was in renpy, RPGM are exceptional at wasting your time with those transitions.
me not think asuna dumb i just think her need therapy because her always think her hurt people feeling

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
I was just happy that Asuna finally had some "okay i actually like this" hearts during the tent scene. The whole logic jerk to explain why she does what she does is getting stale.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

lmao i tottaly agree with what u said
but if we try to use logic on NTR games it will never ever ever work lack of common sense and logic in NTR games is beyond what our logic could handle XD
like in this game i remember one funny thing about Kirito and asuna when they were in the kitchen and she gave him BJ and when he asked her to swallow it she got mad at him while she literally luaghs at the Pig"inoda" dirty jokes and accepts anything from him XD
like i dont understand where's the pure and innocent GIRL that they are talking about here
and like u said before

it was funny man xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

That's why most developers go for blackmail; it's an understandable and easy-to-use concept, which can exaggerate elements similar to Stockholm syndrome. For more realistic stories, you need actual writing skills.

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
why do you guys keep arguing about this? It is just a game and enjoy it. Besides Asuna has already been fucking by Inoda and starting to get used to it. She just need to find a good reason for it now. There is nothing can stop their feeling toward each other with sex from this time on. Just accept it and jerk off

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
why do you guys keep arguing about this? It is just a game and enjoy it. Besides Asuna has already been fucking by Inoda and starting to get used to it. She just need to find a good reason for it now. There is nothing can stop their feeling toward each other with sex from this time on. Just accept it and jerk off
It may be hard to believe, but not everybody is here to jerk off. I just consume them as games with themes you don't see in mainstream titles. :alien:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That's why most developers go for blackmail; it's an understandable and easy-to-use concept, which can exaggerate elements similar to Stockholm syndrome. For more realistic stories, you need actual writing skills.
Its rooted in reality right, that is why it is so easy to understand and logical. The real life reasons for betraying beloved : materialistic/ prostitution , blackmail and “relationship crisis” that is all really. There is also rape/drugged but that is non-consensual and is not quite betrayal but is useful. Can't be more realistic than that, writing skills are really about blending the fore mentioned to create something fresh.

lmao i tottaly agree with what u said
but if we try to use logic on NTR games it will never ever ever work lack of common sense and logic in NTR games is beyond what our logic could handle XD
It is not that NTR need to be logical, It is about being able to maintain suspense of disbelief. Girl acting unreasonably once should not break it, but when it keeps repeating...

like in this game i remember one funny thing about Kirito and asuna when they were in the kitchen and she gave him BJ and when he asked her to swallow it she got mad at him while she literally luaghs at the Pig"inoda" dirty jokes and accepts anything from him XD
Inconsistency in characters easily breaks suspense of disbelief. For me it is the most unbelievable that she is so much about not hurting Inoda feelings and spares no thought for Kirito feelings. "He doesn't know" isn't an answer here, this is not how conscience works.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
if you continue like this guys, they are going to close the thread again. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Why? I don't believe mods got anything against civil discussion that is related to the game.

Exchanging thoughts is fundamental to understanding others. I'm sure interested how others see my points and what is the difference in our perception, is it mere difference in tolerance for "illogical" behavior.

I didn't get to that point you are mentioning I'm afraid. Me when Inoda was playing the "I understand you don't want to x because I'm ugly" card yet another time :

BTW. Is the thread creation date representative for when work on this game started? Like 1y2m for part 1+2?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes