4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Reminder that, against all odds, he also may not do it, like, you would THINK we would have gotten the PoVs of Suguha taking advantage of an unconscious Kirito the first 2 times she did it, with how important they were as THE turning point for her character, but we never did, which is why we were even thinking for a whole update/break that Fujino may suddenly be backpedaling on her new development (Thank fuck we were utterly wrong, she surpassed all our expectations XP). Or even back in Part 1, we never actually got a full Inoda PoV of the sewers scene of how he fucked Asuna as he pleased while Kirito was busy down there, we just got to see the a final bit of it and a small PoV showing the very end in the 'illegal videos' one :3
I think it makes sense for Fujino to give bits and pieces instead of everything. The dude wants more scenes and events in the game. So it would get pretty stale if we got everything all the time. The other issue is that the updates would probably have the story progress even slower if he went all out on the CGs.

The Treehouse update was weirdly short in a way because of that.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The fact that SUGUHA has become the cuckoo cowgirl while he sleeps, I would like there to be a good ending for her, although I know it is a lot to ask for, I imagine something like Suguha, from riding so much, ends up pregnant and goes on a long trip. time at the end when cuckito loses and INODA turns Asuna, Liz and Kyoko into her cement bags she returns with a child and when I ask her she answers that it is his, and as we know cuckito loves his sister very much and thinks that she will never He would hurt her and if he did that to her then his world would collapse more hahaah I made a short video of all gifts LIZ's dog.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I just finished the update, and I have to say that I don’t know what sort of shrooms the guys from today's morning were taking when they said it was a short update, I almost spent 3 full hours with it, even skipping everything with "W" would take a while.

Anyways, it was a fun update, the lewd scenes did not really hit my specific kinks and preferences but they were good anyway.

I don't really mind if we don't get to see everything (even if seeing Asuna drinking a cum latte would have been excellent for me), Fujino's style has always been one where he leaves a lot to the imagination, that being said I do wished we got to see more of the aftermaths of his sex scenes. I don’t need the full camping site night in the recollection room, but a final picture of Asuna fucked unconscious would have been enough to satisfy a lot of people, and I doubt it would have taken as much work as a complete animation.

Still, it was a pretty solid update with plenty on content, so I'm happy with it.

(The connection of Kirito's work sempai and part's 1 NPC cucked salary man was a great addition as well.)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
part 2 relly laod ... and load is this a bug ?
ok part syme eeror crah often
[0529/014747.899:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)

Last edited:

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Im gonna ask since I cant play it in Joiplay & my PC is still in Repair so
Whats the New H Scene on Asuna?
She has sex inside a camping tent, while Kirito is outside getting a handjob from Liz. The update also ends with her getting harassed by Inoda while cooking, inside FOG.

The fact that SUGUHA has become the cuckoo cowgirl while he sleeps, I would like there to be a good ending for her, although I know it is a lot to ask for, I imagine something like Suguha, from riding so much, ends up pregnant and goes on a long trip. time at the end when cuckito loses and INODA turns Asuna, Liz and Kyoko into her cement bags she returns with a child and when I ask her she answers that it is his, and as we know cuckito loves his sister very much and thinks that she will never He would hurt her and if he did that to her then his world would collapse more hahaah I made a short video of all gifts LIZ's dog.
With the conversation about being able to get pregnant in FOG, with the upcoming patch, I wouldn't be surprised if Asuna is the one who ends up pregnant. Introducing Yui, and making her recognize Inoda as the father would be really hot :love:.

Reactions: Halorecon22

GOD PAIN

Jun 12, 2022
does anyone get a bug where liz is just folowing krito around aftere u do the crate quest with liz and when u go to work its just black screen and u cant go nowhere its says report work to the section chief but when i click on him it says that his busy so i dont know is that a bug or just game ending patch and i manage some how to clear black screen by going to the elevator and i go to the gym where asuka s and im stuck in a loop of teacher saying stuf and i cant move

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes