4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Fujino senpai please make a high school dxd parody game after Sao.
Like kirito issei also deserves to be cucked.
These new ones frankly don't learn, these fools, I'm going to ask them to ban you if they continue with that, we don't want the thread to be closed again because of a couple of clowns.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Scene from the next update?
Lisbeth?
Who knows, after the progress with Cuckito, I doubt that Lizbeth will give herself to Inoda like that, maybe it will take longer, she is not Asuna unless Cuckito does something stupid now, Fujino has already made images and animation that does not appear in the game or the room. collection but it's there in the folders
both sizes.gif

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
So just gotta confirm, the one from the preview of Asuna riding cowboy, the asuna x inoda during Inoda shift, the asuna x liz shower (where liz pranks her and makes her horny), asuna sending Inoda boob pics, and lastly whatever that harassment Inoda was doing to Asuna, all of those had no scenes in the recollection right? just purely harassment scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So just gotta confirm, the one from the preview of Asuna riding cowboy, the asuna x inoda during Inoda shift, the asuna x liz shower (where liz pranks her and makes her horny), asuna sending Inoda boob pics, and lastly whatever that harassment Inoda was doing to Asuna, all of those had no scenes in the recollection right? just purely harassment scenes.
The boob pic is in Inoda Blog. The Inoda harassment of Asuna at the end of update is included in 13Gatsu777's mod. The rest has no scenes.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Good to see the thread open again, and another great update from Fujino!

Also, clarifying something I see people has been talking about for the past 3 pages, Inoda got that ability sometime before the previous update offscreen, he very clearly used it at the beginning of the camping trip to spy on Asuna and Liz changing, is when his talk becomes all 'wooden' and Kirito tried to see his level. Also people shouldn't start thinking this means Inoda can ganbang all his NTR-ed girls like he was Naruto, this ability clearly seems to work like a 'decoy', creates a fake Inoda run by some pretty basic AI (Maybe saying things he recorded himself or something?) that can only walk/stand in place and then do nothing it hasn't been programmed with, I would assume it can't even fight and 'gaming-wise' is meant to let Inoda escape by using his invisibility powers while the enemy focuses on it, as he has shown to be able to perfectly create the decoy and turn invisible at the same time to the point even actual players like Kirito couldn't see the 'swap' :O (Unless the ability gets another conveniently BS power-up, I don't think he will be able to use that decoy to fuck anyone, and it clearly doesn't share his mind/consciousness XP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally...does anyone know what Fujino meant during the final talk with his chicken avatar about "Unlocking Flashbacks" at the currently final night? I looked all over the Rec. Room but couldn't find anything (Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but the talk with Administrator for that final night seems bugged, if you try to talk to her you just see her model look at you and then back to the table super quick, then talking to her again just triggers the "You already talked to her tonight"-default text, has anyone been able to know what she says then?)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
HOLY ADMINISTRATOR! Fujino updated the Kirito Treehouse Fight music to be Swordland!!! He used the epic OST for Kirito's moments of awesome into Inoda's moment of triumph! Fujino you f**king legend! Why didn't he mention this in the changelog? I want to know if any other changes he did but is too lazy to replay the entire game.

Castoria13

Mar 25, 2024
Can someone please record this new update and send it here? (Only asuna scene)
My laptop has really really low device and when i try to play the game, it's really lagging and framing. So i can't enjoy the cg and the gameplay
Thank you once again

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Good to see the thread open again, and another great update from Fujino!

Also, clarifying something I see people has been talking about for the past 3 pages, Inoda got that ability sometime before the previous update offscreen, he very clearly used it at the beginning of the camping trip to spy on Asuna and Liz changing, is when his talk becomes all 'wooden' and Kirito tried to see his level. Also people shouldn't start thinking this means Inoda can ganbang all his NTR-ed girls like he was Naruto, this ability clearly seems to work like a 'decoy', creates a fake Inoda run by some pretty basic AI (Maybe saying things he recorded himself or something?) that can only walk/stand in place and then do nothing it hasn't been programmed with, I would assume it can't even fight and 'gaming-wise' is meant to let Inoda escape by using his invisibility powers while the enemy focuses on it, as he has shown to be able to perfectly create the decoy and turn invisible at the same time to the point even actual players like Kirito couldn't see the 'swap' :O (Unless the ability gets another conveniently BS power-up, I don't think he will be able to use that decoy to fuck anyone, and it clearly doesn't share his mind/consciousness XP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally...does anyone know what Fujino meant during the final talk with his chicken avatar about "Unlocking Flashbacks" at the currently final night? I looked all over the Rec. Room but couldn't find anything (Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but the talk with Administrator for that final night seems bugged, if you try to talk to her you just see her model look at you and then back to the table super quick, then talking to her again just triggers the "You already talked to her tonight"-default text, has anyone been able to know what she says then?)
We've been blessed, my friend.

With her new full-on yandere character, I'm confident she will get her wish granted, raw and conscious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
hahaha Fujino is better off skipping the copyright with a new OST in the fights, I hope he does the same later.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Kind of annoyed at all of the Kirito content in this one. I don't just want him to lose his main girl, I want him to lose all of his girls! I want them to berate him, and regret all the time they spent on him. I like NTR stories better when the guy is reduced to nothing more than a door mat for his previous love interests to bully.

Reactions: Toushiro and l_syaw

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
The boob pic is in Inoda Blog. The Inoda harassment of Asuna at the end of update is included in 13Gatsu777's mod. The rest has no scenes.
Can someone post the Inoda blog pic (or PM if it breaks rules), I've played the update and deleted already because I'm low on space..

Thanks.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Kind of annoyed at all of the Kirito content in this one. I don't just want him to lose his main girl, I want him to lose all of his girls! I want them to berate him, and regret all the time they spent on him. I like NTR stories better when the guy is reduced to nothing more than a door mat for his previous love interests to bully.
I personally think it's boring, but it could still happen. We'll see.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes