4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Or maybe it will done in 6 months when it reaches v1.0. But hey 6 years is not too long. Duke Nukem Forever took 14 years to finish.
I always multiply the game development time several times. The promise to release an update once a month is not always fulfilled in the end.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I always multiply the game development time several times. The promise to release an update once a month is not always fulfilled in the end.
True, even if developer wants a monthly release schedule, life happens. But anyway I am currently satisfied with the amount of content for each release per month so I won't compliant if slower release means more content per release.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, what does the choice at the beginning of a new game does? We can toggle it on or off but as it's written in japanese, I don't get what it is.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
True, even if developer wants a monthly release schedule, life happens. But anyway I am currently satisfied with the amount of content for each release per month so I won't compliant if slower release means more content per release.
Im afraid that this game will have same destiny as new down and nymphomania priestess

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In the truth, i think this game will be soon abonded
Wow really doom outlook. This is the developer best received work. I don't see why developer won't not keep updating for his Patreon and Ci-en site users. Unless life happens or something.

vakaliyo

Mar 12, 2023
man i would really love to watch some walkthrough of all the full gallery scene because my phone cant handle the game :cry:

Apr 3, 2018
Wow really doom outlook. This is the developer best received work. I don't see why developer won't not keep updating for his Patreon and Ci-en site users. Unless life happens or something.
I think he feels that way because dev mentioned that this game is hard for him to make compared to other games and it is getting harder to put in content the longer it progresses. Developer said he is low on ideas for scenes even asked us to chip in!
Edit: I could be wrong about somethings because I read his messages through mtl so if you know better inform us!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think he feels that way because dev mentioned that this game is hard for him to make compared to other games and it is getting harder to put in content the longer it progresses. Developer said he is low on ideas for scenes even asked us to chip in!
Edit: I could be wrong about somethings because I read his messages through mtl so if you know better inform us!
I have only read his posts on Patreon and I have not seen where he said the game is hard for him to make content but I believe it. But as I said this is his best work, if he abandons it, his other works won't carry him. I know I would stop caring without this game. This game is too much of a golden goose to abandon. The worst likely outcome would be the game releases becomes slower.

Apr 3, 2018
I have only read his posts on Patreon and I have not seen where he said the game is hard for him to make content but I believe it. But as I said this is his best work, if he abandons it, his other works won't carry him. I know I would stop caring without this game. This game is too much of a golden goose to abandon. The worst likely outcome would be the game releases becomes slower.
It really depends on how much time you have or if your doing this fulltime or part-time sometimes you choose less profit but more free time to do what you want maybe he has another job who knows! I seen golden goose type projects go down in the past and disappear so no clue what is gonna happen!
If this game forces him to triple his effort who knows what might happen his other games were way simpler but still had a big audience!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It really depends on how much time you have or if your doing this fulltime or part-time sometimes you choose less profit but more free time to do what you want maybe he has another job who knows! I seen golden goose type projects go down in the past and disappear so no clue what is gonna happen!
If this game forces him to triple his effort who knows what might happen his other games were way simpler but still had a big audience!
Aim low and you'll never be disappointed. I get it. To each their own.

Reactions: ZeroImagination

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
while i agree this is a good game lets not go around trying to make subjective statements as if they are objective truths, the dev has other games that held up just fine before this one this game is only possible because of those games and the community behind it.

• Angry
Reactions: kinglionheart
Apr 5, 2022
if you played his old games, you can see that he improved a lot with each game, especially in the Sakura chapter. What I think is that he didn't finish his previous games because he has a kind of defect of wanting to try to start another work from scratch rather than continuing his work, that is, he preferred to stop the other games to try to perfect himself from scratch in a new work that is SAO NTR, and by doing that let's say he might feel like he's walking on the most paved road possible. I obviously hope he finishes this game, I don't want it to be fast, I want us to have a lot of content, mainly due to the fact that I saw somewhere that he intends to do two routes, one of netorase (which I don't like) and another route of pure netorare where Kiroto never finds out he's a cuckold (I think it's much better).

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
if you played his old games, you can see that he improved a lot with each game, especially in the Sakura chapter. What I think is that he didn't finish his previous games because he has a kind of defect of wanting to try to start another work from scratch rather than continuing his work, that is, he preferred to stop the other games to try to perfect himself from scratch in a new work that is SAO NTR, and by doing that let's say he might feel like he's walking on the most paved road possible. I obviously hope he finishes this game, I don't want it to be fast, I want us to have a lot of content, mainly due to the fact that I saw somewhere that he intends to do two routes, one of netorase (which I don't like) and another route of pure netorare where Kiroto never finds out he's a cuckold (I think it's much better).
this game was just supposed to be a reward for high paying supporters but the dev has been having life problems and the difficulty in making this one made them put the others on hold to focus on this, the plan is to go back to the fate games if i remember properly.

Reactions: Testament34
Apr 3, 2018
this game was just supposed to be a reward for high paying supporters but the dev has been having life problems and the difficulty in making this one made them put the others on hold to focus on this, the plan is to go back to the fate games if i remember properly.
he wants to make sakura's chap 2 as well he mentioned it before... In a way the games chap 1 is finished

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes