4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
ok ok, me and NTR have a Love and hate relationship, sometime it's really bad to play the game and you have this, this is why i only play ntr game some other time so that it won't boil down my l*st for this genre.

Apr 3, 2018
can you give me a link to play the other games you have named?, dont found results by the name u write
All the Japanese and English games are behind a 4 dollar paywall in developers ci-en page I don't want to paste those games mega links and passwords but if you want you can pm me. Please support the author if you like his games!
Edit: some animations, cg's and English chainsaw man cost higher! One more thing for people who do not know you can use very easy to use mtl tool to translate and play Japanese games in engRish from his tool is amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: Shurero

Yoloplayer300

Jul 16, 2019
All the Japanese and English games are behind a 4 dollar paywall in developers ci-en page I don't want to paste those games mega links and passwords but if you want you can pm me. Please support the author if you like his games!
Edit: some animations, cg's and English chainsaw man cost higher! One more thing for people who do not know you can use very easy to use mtl tool to play Japanese games from his tool is amazing
can you send me the mega links and passwords to the other games?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
the preview images and dialog in them make it seem like we play the guy/guys who are cucking kirito, or a simple disembodied observer. who are we playing as?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
the preview images and dialog in them make it seem like we play the guy/guys who are cucking kirito, or a simple disembodied observer. who are we playing as?
you play as kirito but the dev has recently started doing brief pov shifts and tries to show whats going on as much as possibe unlike their previous games.

Reactions: Zurvana

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
- a short series of battles against fairies with a new battle harassment.
- a long series of battles against thieves with a boss at the end.
- 3 new daily Asuna training scenes in real world and 1 in VR world
- 2 new events for Suguha.
Thanks but alas for I can't even see them because every time it's about to happen the game crashes and discord looks like it's about to pull up but it doesn't I think it's too much for JOIPLAY ‍♂

As for why discord shows on the screen when it crashes idk

Reactions: biniweti

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hm, i would prefer to play Inoda... xD
You do briefly in the update. But I know what you want to see. I get the feeling there will be scenes where we control Inoda. Since for now Asuna still likes Kirito more. When that changes I am sure there will be events where Inoda and Asuna goes out without Kirito. Those scenes maybe we will control Inoda or Asuna.

Reactions: Kazuto123
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes