4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Somebody has a save at the end of EN 0.31? i lost my saves and i dont want to do the whole game over if 0.41 comes out.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Somebody has a save at the end of EN 0.31? i lost my saves and i dont want to do the whole game over if 0.41 comes out.
When you start a new game (or NOW GAME as the game calls it) you have to option to start from the start of update so you don't need a save at the end of the previous version.

Reactions: warbandit18

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Damn it. I wanted to know whether she was conscious who was face fucking and fucking her while she was tied up.
Guess we have to wait to find out :(
I also wish the gallery had the combat molestations in it, since none of the fights are repeatable once you pass them.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I really want to play this game as im a big fan of the dev's previous works. Any predictions when will this game be complete?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I wanna know that too
Kirito with the option to view what is going on in the other guy's room in the view of Asuna and also what happens in Asuna's room both without Kirito in the room, and then online videos of things taking place in the view of Kirito watching them but not knowing who it is.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Still gotta say I don't know if I actually like the link to SAO, but what the creator is doing by adding all the side content in the other zones during other parts of the day is both hilarious and amazing. Hope this continues.

dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
I wish this update contained more content especially more of asuna getting fucked , we sort of got it but i am more interested in that then suga for that matter,also it ran far better though it's still kinda buggy and the menus are in moonspeak

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes