4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
The english version of v0.41 is AMAZING. The text on text messages and message board are TRANSLATED now. The image is not translated but there is now subtitles so great!
When is that gonna be released here cause the game so far is pretty good i wish it could have repeatable events or at least didn't abruptly end

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The english version of v0.41 is AMAZING. The text on text messages and message board are TRANSLATED now. The image is not translated but there is now subtitles so great!
Fuck yes!! That is the part i wanted translated the MOST, i hope someone can post it here before the new version.......alongside the next one too when its out xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone else who played the untranslated version of v0.41 notice that in thieves' den there are less enemies? You still have to do same amount of battles to advance but before there could be three thieves per battle. I think we can all agree there should be some battles to see battle harassments but there are too much battles in the den. No more of that in future updates. Also the dialogue when fairies blinding light effect wears off is not translated.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexnChaos

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Finally a parody true to the actual source material. If only the anime and manga adaptations and other kiddy games did the same.

Mar 19, 2021
Anyone else who played the untranslated version of v0.41 notice that in thieves' den there are less enemies? You still have to do same amount of battles to advance but before there could be three thieves per battle. I think we can all agree there should be some battles to see battle harassments but there are too much battles in the den. No more of that in future updates. Also the dialogue when fairies blinding light effect wears off is not translated.
oh nice, I was literally talking about this like a week ago, was gonna become a patron and let him know that the battles were too long and if there was any way to shorten them. I like the idea of asuna getting stuff done to her while you're off soloing, but the battles did not have to be that long.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes