4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
take the Chinese version of the game, press PrnScn and copy the resulting image to any translator working with the image, you get a screen with the translated text. PrnScn(+)Cltr-V. Sorry, it turns out I didn’t succeed with Google, but it works with Yandex.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
although it's sad that in these games the only reason for ntr is the penis size of the characters, it's pathetic of course. And the fact that Asuna stopped communicating closely with Kirito is bad. Because of this, she began to be perceived as some kind of extraneous girl who has a relationship with another guy, and not Kirito's girlfriend. And so her behavior is not perceived as treason.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
although it's sad that in these games the only reason for ntr is the penis size of the characters, it's pathetic of course
It is sad but there is not much else writers can do when paroding established characters. We as the viewer have already seen Kirito's and Asuna's relationship and their personalities. One of things we have not seen is them having sex so unless the writer wants to change established facts to justify the NTR. There is not much the writer can do to break the couple up and be believable enough not to break illusion.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
It is sad but there is not much else writers can do when paroding established characters. We as the viewer have already seen Kirito's and Asuna's relationship and their personalities. One of things we have not seen is them having sex so unless the writer wants to change established facts to justify the NTR. There is not much the writer can do to break the couple up and be believable enough not to break illusion.
there are 100 reasons in life for a woman to cheat on her partner, it just seems that the authors of the games have no time to find out these reasons, well, give them alcohol to drink and fuck them, and it’s nice and instructive)) otherwise the heroes of the games are impotent with a small dick and girls leave cool impotents for some kind of dick ? )) Women are pragmatic people, they will cling to an authoritative man to the end, and there are a lot of dicks around, someone will always help)

Last edited:

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
there are 100 reasons in life for a woman to cheat on her partner, it just seems that the authors of the games have no time to find out these reasons, well, give them alcohol to drink and fuck them, and it’s nice and instructive)) otherwise the heroes of the games are impotent with a small dick and girls leave cool impotents for some kind of dick ? )) Women are pragmatic people, they will cling to an authoritative man to the end, and there are a lot of dicks around, someone will always help)
The thing is if this was set around the start of Kirito and Asuna's relationship then this may work. But as it stands its going to take a lot more then "X guy has a bigger dick." for Asuna to cheat on Kirito.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
take the Chinese version of the game, press PrnScn and copy the resulting image to any translator working with the image, you get a screen with the translated text. PrnScn(+)Cltr-V. Sorry, it turns out I didn’t succeed with Google, but it works with Yandex.
MTool is free and will translate any rpgm game with google translate.

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
The thing is if this was set around the start of Kirito and Asuna's relationship then this may work. But as it stands its going to take a lot more then "X guy has a bigger dick." for Asuna to cheat on Kirito.
but this one seems ok? asuna appears to be unsatisifed due to having a higher libido + wanting to study initially while kirito wants more game time and can't keep up sexually irl

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
but this one seems ok? asuna appears to be unsatisifed due to having a higher libido + wanting to study initially while kirito wants more game time and can't keep up sexually irl
Yea I have to agree, this works because of how its being handled. In fact, the past stuff makes it even better with the slow fall of the girls. Asuna offered to let Kirito join them in studying several times, but he just wants to game.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
MTool is free and will translate any rpgm game with google translate.
my native language is not English, so MTool often gives a clumsy translation, often the text does not fit into the game window and phrases are cut off on both sides

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
played in 0.41 ... Asuna completely went over to Inodo's side, she absolutely no longer needed Kirito, and therefore it is strange to see Ikudo have to mask actions with her body during the battle, Asuna's behavior in real life clearly says that she would gladly do anything what Inodo wants. It turned out Asuna with Inodo, Kirito is indifferent, because he does not know, there is no conflict and netorare smoothly turns into netori with Ikudo and Asuna. Now it has become more interesting to look at Inodo and what can happen to Kirito at work and in the city. In my opinion, the author loses the drama).

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
my native language is not English, so MTool often gives a clumsy translation, often the text does not fit into the game window and phrases are cut off on both sides
I'll tell you more, at least 30% of Google translator gives out complete nonsense. Too often does not correctly recognize or does not recognize hieroglyphs at all, because picture quality is not very good.
You can only include common sense and logic when reading. And as a maximum, manually write out the Chinese text and try to translate it yourself (using Google). But as I understand it, few people go for it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Au got ya. Yea if your not translating to english I see the issue. Translator++ might be a better method then but a bit more work and much slower to set up. That will give you either google or deepl as the free options. But if the .js files need translating it can cause them to break, so its best if used on games that dont have a ton of script addons.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
played in 0.41 ... Asuna completely went over to Inodo's side, she absolutely no longer needed Kirito, and therefore it is strange to see Ikudo have to mask actions with her body during the battle, Asuna's behavior in real life clearly says that she would gladly do anything what Inodo wants. It turned out Asuna with Inodo, Kirito is indifferent, because he does not know, there is no conflict and netorare smoothly turns into netori with Ikudo and Asuna. Now it has become more interesting to look at Inodo and what can happen to Kirito at work and in the city. In my opinion, the author loses the drama).
Well I would say Asuna is not completely on Ikudo's side yet. The in-game stats screen even says she still likes Kirito more. It is true she is more comfortable being with Ikudo and okay with not being with Kirito if Kirito is okay with it. But at this point I believe she will still prioritize Kirito over Ikudo. But soon that will change.

I really look forward to when Asuna start prioritizing Ikudo over Kirito. My dream event now is this: Asuna and Ikudo goes on a date. She wears the same outfit as her date with Kirito and they go to the arcade. They take lewder pictures together and they end their date in the hotel. Basically the date Asuna and Kirito would have got it Ikudo did not interfere.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Well I would say Asuna is not completely on Ikudo's side yet. The in-game stats screen even says she still likes Kirito more. It is true she is more comfortable being with Ikudo and okay with not being with Kirito if Kirito is okay with it. But at this point I believe she will still prioritize Kirito over Ikudo. But soon that will change.

I really look forward to when Asuna start prioritizing Ikudo over Kirito. My dream event now is this: Asuna and Ikudo goes on a date. She wears the same outfit as her date with Kirito and they go to the arcade. They take lewder pictures together and they end their date in the hotel. Basically the date Asuna and Kirito would have got it Ikudo did not interfere.
statistics are just numbers, but in fact, Asuna does not talk, does not call, does not have any business with Kirito, and on the only attempt to approach her after school, she instantly sends him away, this cannot be called "she prefers Kirito." These are just teenagers I know from school. Moreover, Asuna suddenly became a virgin in her behavior)) and it seems that Kirito actually could not physically deprive her of her virginity (she behaves like this with Ikudo, for her everything is like for the first time :)) Another sad story about an unfortunate impotent :) and his suffering girlfriend :) Poor poor Kirito :) did not have time to finish school and already there was a complete absence of male hormones .... change gender?... and create a story of the fall of two girls :) ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
statistics are just numbers, but in fact, Asuna does not talk, does not call, does not have any business with Kirito, and on the only attempt to approach her after school, she instantly sends him away, this cannot be called "she prefers Kirito." These are just teenagers I know from school. Moreover, Asuna suddenly became a virgin in her behavior)) and it seems that Kirito actually could not physically deprive her of her virginity (she behaves like this with Ikudo, for her everything is like for the first time :)) Another sad story about an unfortunate impotent :) and his suffering girlfriend :) Poor poor Kirito :) did not have time to finish school and already there was a complete absence of male hormones .... change gender?... and create a story of the fall of two girls :) ?
Statistics are just numbers but numbers mean everything in a game.

Ironically SAO Abridged Kirito said it best. "My numbers are bigger than yours. Funny thing really, get to a high enough level, and you are basically untouchable."

In real life or games where we cannot see affection numbers, then you can make assumptions through actions. But this is a game where affection points can be seen. The developer put those numbers for us to see for a reason. To show the slow change Asuna's preference for Ikudo over Kirito. Ignoring those literal affection points the developer put into the game is asinine.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes