4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Yeah, especially because Light doesn't really care about Misa (romantically or sexually), he just pretends to care in order to use her for his own ends. So a netorare narrative in the world of Death Note wouldn't have much of a purpose, even if you somehow forced it. Because one of the main components of a Netorare narrative is missing: The "cuck character" loving or at the very least being sexually attracted for the girl who is going to be stolen from him.
Damn death not would be terrible ntr... probably work better as yaoi tbh....

Wonder what else would work as good ntr in an anime, evangelion could pass but it'd probably be rubbish tbh... sailor moon, yu yu hakusho, when yusukes away his girl gonna play xD

I dunno what'd make good ntr, sword art works cause kirito is so dislikable and asuna is basically just an average harem girl

Rwby could definetly work as a blacked, ntr or just every day at beacon harem trainer xD

What does anyone else think, what anime would make a great ntr game?

Reactions: curuchett

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I cited Death note as a work that would not be able to parody as a nettorare precisely because of the complexity of the work and mainly its main character, which is Light (kira), it would not even have a basis for a parody of Light being cuckolded by Misa or anything like that , because the character itself is well built and certainly doesn't have attributes that would make him a stupid MC of NTR. On the other hand, the big counterpoint is precisely Kirito, a character who only seems to be strong in his anime but is actually extremely weak and his world is convenient for him, in addition to the anime itself having content such as rape and being suggestive for netorare , bringing female characters with fragile personalities to the heaps, these who are all in Kirito's harem, which led the developer to have a light making a netorare parody of an anime that would help him with a lot of base for that, I think it's being easier for him to produce netorare about SAO than two FATE works. An anime that I firmly believe that he could do a nettorare work with a dumb MC like Kirito, would it be Naruto Shippuden or in Boruto's era hahaha, you can judge me, but apart from the Harem and some things, I don't see many barriers between the possibility of transforming Naruto cuckolded like Kirito, here with a game where our dear Hinata betrayed him with the Raikage or someone like that, and in the village of the leaf we could see Sakura betraying Sasuke and things like that, this game would be excellent haha.
I agree Naruto would also fit well into some NTR narratives. Especially the Boruto era, which made Naruto an absent father and husband, who spends a lot of time working and when he gets home he's usually too tired to give attention to his children and hot wife. I can definitely see NTR situations happening here.

In fact, many popular animes and also others popular type of works would fit well into NTR narratives. Talking about animes only (the ones I watched, at least): My Hero Academia would fit well into NTR with Deku and Uraraka, many Dragon Ball characters and couples would fit into NTR narratives, Naruto (as we already talked here). And I can still think of other examples that are less "obvious", but I can still see them fitting into NTR.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I agree Naruto would also fit well into some NTR narratives. Especially the Boruto era, which made Naruto an absent father and husband, who spends a lot of time working and when he gets home he's usually too tired to give attention to his children and hot wife. I can definitely see NTR situations happening here.

In fact, many popular animes and also others popular type of works would fit well into NTR narratives. Talking about animes only (the ones I watched, at least): My Hero Academia would fit well into NTR with Deku and Uraraka, many Dragon Ball characters and couples would fit into NTR narratives, Naruto (as we already talked here). And I can still think of other examples that are less "obvious", but I can still see them fitting into NTR.
Then you have all the hundreds of thousands of will-they-wont-they Heisei-era "romance" anime/manga that have ZERO progression, even after years of content. Those MCs are made to be cucked. (Also Nagatoro, because Senpai would be into that).

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
This game is insane, love it. Subscribed on the patreon.

I'm still praying for my Overlord NTR game. Although Momonga doesnt really love any of his followers, all of them (especially Albedo and Shalltear) worship him. Would be hot to see them fall for some douche.

Reactions: Faceface13

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
0.41 was already released 1-2 weeks ago in chinese, english version should come out in the next few days.

0.5 will probably be at the end of the month / start of next month.
Link 0.41

Descryption Keys: emDzI_fE69FRqfoS1EAh7A
Pass: ns2h or sipwpa

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Link 0.41

Descryption Keys: emDzI_fE69FRqfoS1EAh7A
Pass: ns2h or sipwpa