4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Yea I have to agree, this works because of how its being handled. In fact, the past stuff makes it even better with the slow fall of the girls. Asuna offered to let Kirito join them in studying several times, but he just wants to game.
I think Kirito did ask to join at one point in this or the last version but Asuna said no. And while how its being done is fine for some reason I feel like the pacing is going a bit too fast.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I have somewhat loathed Kirito since trying to read the light novel. I just hope this doesn't descend into a 'turning her out' kind of deal - the idea of Ikudo sharing her out would piss me off. Just let the new guy win the girl, period.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
full save 0.41
One of the best Game btw. it was at start enough tease but right now the things are going a little to fast , it's like de the dev want to end this game as fast as possible. A gale like this it's interesting when there are teasing , hiding from the back of mc and it's just starting . After it's getting that far with only sex they can show us only that sex pose and that and some other .

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

therealkirun

Nov 25, 2018
I must confess guys, I do not like Kirito at all as a character, however, when he has 0 brain and does not even show any kind of jealousy, allowing his gf to be with another guy, it's not even netorare for me. It's like this Kirito just doesn't care, or, to be more precise, too stupid to care.
However, I do like drawings and animations. All set-up is good. We need more ntr sao games, f this Kirito :D

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's like this Kirito just doesn't care, or, to be more precise, too stupid to care.
He did barge in on her once when he thought she was givin the other guy a handy, so hes probably hesitant to barge in or accuse her again. Definitely a bit of NTR game suspension of belief, but that fine for me. So many games just slap NTR in their title and do jack all to set it up.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I must confess guys, I do not like Kirito at all as a character, however, when he has 0 brain and does not even show any kind of jealousy, allowing his gf to be with another guy, it's not even netorare for me. It's like this Kirito just doesn't care, or, to be more precise, too stupid to care.
However, I do like drawings and animations. All set-up is good. We need more ntr sao games, f this Kirito :D
at least there is a build up
most ntr content games or hentai can be summed up like this : my loyal wife of 15 years became a slut to a stranger cock overnight !? I kneel !

• Haha
Reactions: Hella_Hella

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
I had play 0.41..theres no forward update from previous version... only that there's suguha scene and add more in recollection room

wollert84

Aug 8, 2021
This is truly a gem, my personal hope is that the dev goes light on the corruption and keeps the MC oblivious to the end. It´d be interesting to have a heroine cheat casually perhaps out of pity, guilt, nurturing attitude and not simply become a squeeling sow by the power of "massive schlong".

Personal hope mainly, the game is still great with exciting scenarios. Love the in-combat molestation, snippets of action that occurs when seperated during a mision, underground forum & FOG videos and the obscured peeking. I am a big fan of the mystery NTR where you can see something happening off-screen while you traverse. I will defenitly support this game if updates and translations occur with enough frequency.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
This is truly a gem, my personal hope is that the dev goes light on the corruption and keeps the MC oblivious to the end. It´d be interesting to have a heroine cheat casually perhaps out of pity, guilt, nurturing attitude and not simply become a squeeling sow by the power of "massive schlong".
Oh I like this idea as well. IMO, it would be interesting if the dev do something like 354182, when Asuna just realize she has been caught in the trap laid by the junior she decide to return to Kirito (not without some gangbang scenes ofc, hmm Asuna in a gangbang... fantastic!) and Kirito is oblivious as ever.

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
I encounter this Error when trying to load a save. This is happening with the 0.41 version. Anyone knows what to do?
1681816023697.png

curuchett

May 18, 2022
when in the room he asks if he agrees to help him or reject him. If I reject it, does it change in game development?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
1681843493070.png I tried using Translator++ and follow the instructions on how to use it. I don't know why this came out when I tried playing the game. I'm sorry in advance to people who may get annoyed with me I'm really not good when it comes to stuff like this.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes