4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
only one more deserving is rito from to love ru
Ichika from infinite stratos is much more undeserving of any female attraction. At least Kirito has his great gaming skills and Rito has godlike falling skills. Ichika has nothing but nepotism. His sister is a legendary IS pilot and he is the childhood friend of the IS's creator's sister.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Ichika from infinite stratos is much more undeserving of any female attraction. At least Kirito has his great gaming skills and Rito has godlike falling skills. Ichika has nothing but nepotism. His sister is a legendary IS pilot and he is the childhood friend of the IS's creator's sister.
you know i had this exact thought after typing my comment but to be fair though ichika has his skills with an IS going for him my reasoning for wanting him cucked is because he's actually stated himself he s 100% aware of the girls feelings but he doesnt want to make them feel bad so he'll just string them along. once i learned about that i always hope any IS doujins are ntr that fuck ichika over hard. rito on the other hand has nothing for him but the whole "whoops i fell" trope and he's too much of a coward to ever actually do anything with the girls around him.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Never really watched SAO, so I don't have much of a opinion on Kirito. But I admit he seems like a "boring and generic hero" type of character. And if Asuna is also this "too innocent for her own good" girl in the anime, I definitely would see Kirito getting cucked.

I think I've seen some people commenting they think SAO is the kind of story where they would see a NTR situation fitting well.

Last edited:

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Oh my god yes a 1000 timea yes, kirito is literally the worst anime protag ever and him getting cucked gives us all a longer happier life!
God i hate kirito, and definetly hate him enough to bash it out to his dumb bitch girlfriend getting gaped and used up by an ugly bastard! Preach chillllld P-REACH!!!!!
You are clearly not an adequate guy, you generally need to be away from any industry, stick a fig leaf on your worthless trick, and climb into the cave, that’s where you belong)

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
What is the dispute about? There is nothing in the game that was not (well, almost was not) in the anime.
In fact, most of the time, either Asuna is a prisoner or Kirito is a vegetable. And only the age rating did not allow the writers' fantasies to roam about what could happen to them in the wrong hands, but they tried.
In the game under discussion, there are no fanatic avengers, omnipotent villains (or is there? It would be sad). But there is a more or less real world, very similar. Youth with spermotoxicosis and frivolity. Cunning scoundrels, money, corrupt love, etc.
And our protagonists, who seem to have learned little from life and who, due to online hobbies, do not see the dangers of the real world and the threat posed by others.

Apr 5, 2022
You are clearly not an adequate guy, you generally need to be away from any industry, stick a fig leaf on your worthless trick, and climb into the cave, that’s where you belong)
I'm not going to hurl hate at Kirito, but if you've followed at least the anime, you might draw the conclusion that Kirito is a character that the story that takes place in this netorare could actually happen in anime canon, but why? why the story of Sword ART online is sadly full of holes due to the author's lack of understanding of relationships, in addition to the fact that the anime is very suggestive of rape and betrayal. Kirito and Asuna are a couple without chemistry, and he has a giant harem without logic (harem has no logic anyway). In summary, Kirito is the type of character that at least makes sense even for his original work that he suffers something like Netorare, now if you made a game Netorare about Death note I wouldn't buy it, it would be impossible for example to compare Light Yagami with Kirito .

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
'Inadequate people'.... wow sound any more like a nazi dude, ya widdle baby daddy kirito kun is a cuckable fucktard! Uwu
Grow up dude, we're all here to fap and bust a nut but it really helps when the dude getting cucked is an unlikeable loser from a trash anime where he is obviously an author self insert... all da girls like me uwu, it's such a power fantasy
Plus protip, dont argue with people like that over the internet, you dont sound tough, you sound like a 5ft 2, 600lb otaku who's mum has to force him outta the basement once a month to clean his shit and semen stained specially ordered panties from mighty japan
It's you who needs to grow up before pulling your worthless trick) I don't give a damn what you're doing here, but stupid aggression towards a character, no matter which one (the fact that in this particular case, it's petty Kirito, it doesn't matter), is really annoying. Are you so insignificant and aggressive towards... non-existent characters? Disgrace.
Yes, this useless Kirito, like, is better than you in everything that hides you like that, now everything is clear with you)))

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I'm not going to hurl hate at Kirito, but if you've followed at least the anime, you might draw the conclusion that Kirito is a character that the story that takes place in this netorare could actually happen in anime canon, but why? why the story of Sword ART online is sadly full of holes due to the author's lack of understanding of relationships, in addition to the fact that the anime is very suggestive of rape and betrayal. Kirito and Asuna are a couple without chemistry, and he has a giant harem without logic (harem has no logic anyway). In summary, Kirito is the type of character that at least makes sense even for his original work that he suffers something like Netorare, now if you made a game Netorare about Death note I wouldn't buy it, it would be impossible for example to compare Light Yagami with Kirito .
It seems that you do not know the whole story, if you judge only by the anime, then everything is clear.
Moreover, it would be foolish to expect super plot twists and something from a young and inexperienced author like Reki, however, it was not even supposed to be there, this is how repulsed one must be, first. Second, about the "harem" and other things, I have already said earlier, bother to look, I have no time to repeat.
Thirdly, the same Kirito is no better and no worse than other characters, absolutely, and show senseless aggression towards him? What kind of nonsense, then let's hate all the characters in general, any works, just like that, but what? this is exactly what it looks like.
And lastly, to compare a cult work with a craft, I repeat, of a young and inexperienced author? You couldn't think of anything else?

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
What is the dispute about? There is nothing in the game that was not (well, almost was not) in the anime.
In fact, most of the time, either Asuna is a prisoner or Kirito is a vegetable. And only the age rating did not allow the writers' fantasies to roam about what could happen to them in the wrong hands, but they tried.
In the game under discussion, there are no fanatic avengers, omnipotent villains (or is there? It would be sad). But there is a more or less real world, very similar. Youth with spermotoxicosis and frivolity. Cunning scoundrels, money, corrupt love, etc.
And our protagonists, who seem to have learned little from life and who, due to online hobbies, do not see the dangers of the real world and the threat posed by others.
There is no dispute about anything, an attempt to simply interpret the fools the fact that they are fools with their aggression towards a fictional character, who in the vast majority is the same as the army of others, no better and no worse)
We are not talking about a specific game, in general. So you can drink tea in peace.))
To analyze the game and what is possible and what is not, it is necessary to start a new discussion, in which there is no sense from the word at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Apr 5, 2022
It seems that you do not know the whole story, if you judge only by the anime, then everything is clear.
Moreover, it would be foolish to expect super plot twists and something from a young and inexperienced author like Reki, however, it was not even supposed to be there, this is how repulsed one must be, first. Second, about the "harem" and other things, I have already said earlier, bother to look, I have no time to repeat.
Thirdly, the same Kirito is no better and no worse than other characters, absolutely, and show senseless aggression towards him? What kind of nonsense, then let's hate all the characters in general, any works, just like that, but what? this is exactly what it looks like.
And lastly, to compare a cult work with a craft, I repeat, of a young and inexperienced author? You couldn't think of anything else?
maybe I should agree with others, you're really hurt by Kirito hahaha. Anyway, I said that I don't hate this character like the others, what I want you to understand is that SAO is a story that is suggestible to Netorare based on everything in the original work, I watched a lot SAO and while I was playing this game I asked myself at various times, "could this really happen inside SAO, whether in the novel or in the anime. If you really stopped to watch SAO, you would realize that the Netori of this game is literally the same as a rapist that has in the season of Guns gale, the difference here is that his target is Asuna and for different reasons, leading him to not become a murderer, but still a rapist. It is a structure that the author himself built, many went crazy with it the original SAO, you've been inside a game for a long time where you can die in real life? spare me, it's really convenient that Kirito made it out of that game alive.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This topic is going to get purged again by a mod very soon. I like SAO as a whole, I enjoy the game storyline with the additional characters and so on more then the original story.
But I also like seeing games like this in many parody titles not just SAO, NTR works better on parody titles because you know the characters already.

Would I have preferred Sinon grow a futa dick and steal all the girls for herself, why yes I would have but this will have to do instead.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
maybe I should agree with others, you're really hurt by Kirito hahaha. Anyway, I said that I don't hate this character like the others, what I want you to understand is that SAO is a story that is suggestible to Netorare based on everything in the original work, I watched a lot SAO and while I was playing this game I asked myself at various times, "could this really happen inside SAO, whether in the novel or in the anime. If you really stopped to watch SAO, you would realize that the Netori of this game is literally the same as a rapist that has in the season of Guns gale, the difference here is that his target is Asuna and for different reasons, leading him to not become a murderer, but still a rapist. It is a structure that the author himself built, many went crazy with it the original SAO, you've been inside a game for a long time where you can die in real life? spare me, it's really convenient that Kirito made it out of that game alive.
Talking to you is like talking to a wall... In other words, nothing new.
You say one thing, and you twist and give out another... Ah, it doesn't matter. It has been like that throughout history.

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Talking to you is like talking to a wall... In other words, nothing new.
You say one thing, and you twist and give out another... Ah, it doesn't matter. It has been like that throughout history.
Yh anyway ya obviously nuts and a ride or die for ya wee kirito kun, sword art and its characters are trash, we can all hate and like what we want and you can reeeeeee about it in ya mamas basement.
Your sentences are horrifically disjointed, kinda think you either havent got a full grasp of the langauge or ya using google translate.

Kirito is the perfect loser to get cucked, his girl is a cumdump and his sister aint no better!
Peace be with everyone apart from kiritos little ride or die puppy dog over here cause that dude is obsessed with his widdle 'black swordsman' xD (guts is the only black swordsman tbh)

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
This topic is going to get purged again by a mod very soon. I like SAO as a whole, I enjoy the game storyline with the additional characters and so on more then the original story.
But I also like seeing games like this in many parody titles not just SAO, NTR works better on parody titles because you know the characters already.

Would I have preferred Sinon grow a futa dick and steal all the girls for herself, why yes I would have but this will have to do instead.
Dude we need a rwby ntr parody.... characters are hot and the story aint any good, people could go ham on ruby lol, ya got tye school setting too or atlas, or just travelling about remnant... rwby is free real estate tbh

Reactions: fisty123

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
now if you made a game Netorare about Death note I wouldn't buy it, it would be impossible for example to compare Light Yagami with Kirito .
Yeah, especially because Light doesn't really care about Misa (romantically or sexually), he just pretends to care in order to use her for his own ends. So a netorare narrative in the world of Death Note wouldn't have much of a purpose, even if you somehow forced it. Because one of the main components of a Netorare narrative is missing: The "cuck character" loving or at the very least being sexually attracted for the girl who is going to be stolen from him.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes