4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I hope he works on Sakura Chapter 2 soon after SAO, let's face it that among his previous works Sakura Chapter is the best (at least in my opinion).
i enjoyed the scathach chapters i felt the scenes were really good wasnt a big fan of the model changes though which lead to the original scenes also changing.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i enjoyed the scathach chapters i felt the scenes were really good wasnt a big fan of the model changes though which lead to the original scenes also changing.
Yeah, my only complain about the first chapter of the FGO is how MC and Scathach don't really feel like a couple (barely even like Master and Servant), i don't even mind how quickly she falls since there is magic bullshit going around lol and Scathach is horny anyway i think xD, not as bad as Medb but aparently it was a trait of Irish women in Fate legend at that time?

Reactions: LazwelX

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
My favorite game scathatch after sakura chapter because they have lot of anime character like Marin, chizuru, tohsaka, and more but I love his all game I hope he can continue Nero remake after sao

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Its a shame that games like this dont have a proper translation, for example many scene in battle.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
All the Japanese and English games are behind a 4 dollar paywall in developers ci-en page I don't want to paste those games mega links and passwords but if you want you can pm me. Please support the author if you like his games!
Edit: some animations, cg's and English chainsaw man cost higher! One more thing for people who do not know you can use very easy to use mtl tool to translate and play Japanese games in engRish from his tool is amazing
You are on a pirate website
Why are you trying to gatekeep ? :cautious::WaitWhat:
also, all his games aside from Scathach are already available to download in other threads... btw here it is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just post the links and move on...

Apr 3, 2018
You are on a pirate website
Why are you trying to gatekeep ? :cautious::WaitWhat:
also, all his games aside from Scathach are already available to download in other threads... btw here it is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just post the links and move on...
I don't really try I did not post those specific links in hope that more people will go support the dev instead of pming me if I posted them instantly the chances that some people would go support developer would be next 0!

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
well i already know about the chainsaw-man game, do you guys have a complete list of games this developer has made? (and maybe links?)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes