4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Noboby knows, except that he seems to be a bit late on his progress report and that there was an earthquake in Japan, where he lives.

Feb 27, 2021
Noboby knows, except that he seems to be a bit late on his progress report and that there was an earthquake in Japan, where he lives.
But wasn't Tokyo safe? He said he was looking for a place in Tokyo in the report...

It may be that he decided to tell us more in the future, we have to be optimistic.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
But wasn't Tokyo safe? He said he was looking for a place in Tokyo in the report...

It may be that he decided to tell us more in the future, we have to be optimistic.
Yes, by "where he lives" I just meant Japan, not a particular place. I'm just sharing what we know and for now, it's very little (from what I've seen anyway).

Feb 27, 2021
Yes, but "where he lives" I just meant Japan, not the particular place. I'm just sharing what we know and for now, it's very little (from what I've seen anyway).
Yes, there is also this, I believe one of 3 options:

1. You may be without internet
2. It may be out of power
3. Or you will add more things to the report to give it more news.

Since the earthquake was in the west, we don't know where it was.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, there is also this, I believe one of 3 options:

1. You may be without internet
2. It may be out of power
3. Or you will add more things to the report to give it more news.

Since the earthquake was in the west, we don't know where it was.
It would definitely be nice to have a quick post saying he is alright but it is common for him to be radio silent until he is ready. I am thinking he is just following his promised schedule of making a post every 7-10 days. His last post of the FATE Christmas game was 12/31 if we don't see anything around the 10th then I would start worrying.

Feb 27, 2021
It would definitely be nice to have a quick post saying he is alright but it is common for him to be radio silent until he is ready. I am thinking he is just following his promised schedule of making a post every 7-10 days. His last post of the FATE Christmas game was 12/31 if we don't see anything around the 10th then I would start worrying.
Definitely, but as I'm an optimist, and my country doesn't have this kind of natural disaster so I can't know what it's like and we also don't know the level of the situation for people in Japan.

But as I'm optimistic, I believe he's fine, Shinachiku Castella who is my favorite and lives in Japan is fine, so I believe Fujino will be fine too.

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The main reason we're worried is because he DID say in his Fate mini-game post that he would soon afterward post a progress report, then the Earthquakes happened and we haven't heard from him since. Like, if the whole disaster hadn't happened we would probably just think he got too busy and couldn't post anything when needed, but with the current situation is normal to worry, hell, as you said even a small post confirming he was okay would have seemed normal.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
It's really strange and worrying that he hasn't at least come forward to say that he's fine, but I prefer to believe that he's finishing something and we'll have some news before the 10th.

Reactions: pnkrel

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The main reason we're worried is because he DID say in his Fate mini-game post that he would soon afterward post a progress report, then the Earthquakes happened and we haven't heard from him since. Like, if the whole disaster hadn't happened we would probably just think he got too busy and couldn't post anything when needed, but with the current situation is normal to worry, hell, as you said even a small post confirming he was okay would have seemed normal.
Yea, I was expecting a progress report maybe the same day as the FATE game too. Then the earthquake happened and we assume not getting the report means something happened. But all he said was he will make a Progress Report "later" so it was our fault was expecting something soon. A quick "I am okay" post would be great but since he should be Tokyo there should be nothing really to worry about. I choose to believe the FATE game was his post for the week and he meant he post his Progress Report next week. He has followed one post every week so I would not be worried until we hear nothing from him by the 10th.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021
It is hard to be patient on this kind of things, just hope the game does not end.
Speculations, assumptions go from "he's ok just really caught up on paper-works" to "bad timing and place, directly affected by Natural Disaster". Maybe discuss how the game can improve on process instead to keep busy?

Like how to reduce the bugs or lags caused by combining RPGM with videos (idk the file type/platform).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Creamzo

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
I hope that he is ok. I read a report that around 78 peole died due to the earthquake x.x
fortunately its japan, so casualty number isnt that high even with 7.6 mag earthquake...

if same thing happen in my country the casualties will be hundreds at best, or even thousands...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It is hard to be patient on this kind of things, just hope the game does not end.
Speculations, assumptions go from "he's ok just really caught up on paper-works" to "bad timing and place, directly affected by Natural Disaster". Maybe discuss how the game can improve on process instead to keep busy?

Like how to reduce the bugs or lags caused by combining RPGM with videos (idk the file type/platform).
I think people are being a bit too paranoid, perhaps he's just resting due to New Year's
Ngl, compared to western patreon devs, he's been quite solid

Reactions: pnkrel
Apr 5, 2022
I hope that in the next update or soon, Asuna will finally have sex with Inoda again, we've been in part 2 for a few months now and I feel like this could already be more advanced like what happens in Sakura chapter. I really want those updates to arrive where we walk around the map, call Asuna and during the entire update she fucks Inoda.

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes