4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
And well, there you have it, the issue you have is that you can't unconditionally hate/not care for what happens to Shirou unlike with Kirito, and that's fine, you don't have to like Fujino's fate works in that case. Ironically I personally like Kirito more than Shirou, but I'm here just for the high-quality SAO hentai Fujino-sensei produces so I disassociate, like, I don't really consider Fujino's Kirito to be an even remotely accurate portrayal of Kirito at all so I do my best to ignore it just for the H-scenes, and the quality is so good I can even ignore Inoda is so ugly he makes Shinji look handsome in comparison, so is a matter of personal issues in this case XP

Oh, one last time as by now it will be for everyone, but happy new year fellow degenerates! Fujino in the end didn't publish anything yesterday despite his words so he may have gotten busy celebrating New Year's (Hopefully, the guy deserves a break), so we may be getting that progress update today :3
I don't think it'll happen because japan got hit by tsunami and earthquake. So, we all can simply pray for his safety.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
uhh Fujino did release something though... so he's fine?
Like Misarmor said, it was before the Earthquakes happened that he released that, and the supposed progress-report about the SAO game he said in that post he would "publish later" never came, hence the worry. Best-case scenario he just obviously had to evacuate because of the earthquake and is taking a while to go back home and calm down/deal with any damages...

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Everybody quickly go get the free stand-only FATE game Fujino made for Christmas!

祝各位新年快樂!過去的一年,真的發生了太多事,想不到我會在東京迎來新年...但是總算是堅持下來了,這裏給大家帶來一份Fate系列的短篇作品,和之前的作品並無直接關聯,用的是停更時期做的一些舊CG。SAO也在制作中, 进度后续会通知。

Happy New Year! A lot of things happened in the past year, good or bad. But I managed to handle them any way..Here is the short game of Fate seris, which has no direct connection to the Scathach's game. I make it by some old CG I made before. For SAO, I will make a post to report the progress later.

遊戲下載:
Mega

English
Game Download:
Mega

View attachment 3220806
Here come the modded Rec. Room Ta ta taaaaa!
Capture d'écran 2024-01-01 181155.jpg Capture d'écran 2024-01-01 182522.jpg
Replace .json file in www -> data folder
You can use savefile07

If you want to see the title picture in the rec.room
You need to copy [标题.rpgmvp] from: WWW -> Img -> titles1 and paste it here: WWW -> Img -> pictures

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Like Misarmor said, it was before the Earthquakes happened that he released that, and the supposed progress-report about the SAO game he said in that post he would "publish later" never came, hence the worry. Best-case scenario he just obviously had to evacuate because of the earthquake and is taking a while to go back home and calm down/deal with any damages...
From what i am seeing hopefully this is it, also we can't be sure he will be in an area affected by it and he may just be waiting because is not exactly a good time to post anything. I think it depends mostly on wich side (coast) he is closer.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
From what i am seeing hopefully this is it, also we can't be sure he will be in an area affected by it and he may just be waiting because is not exactly a good time to post anything. I think it depends mostly on wich side (coast) he is closer.
he was searching around tokyo so he should be on the east coast, and from what I saw online tokyo was ok

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
it randomly crashes and if I want to open it again, it stays in "now loading..." heck, it's kind of a pain in the ass :WutFace:

Jan 7, 2021
yeah the new version is buggy and unplayable, i dont think the creator doesnt test his releases ? i mean after taking a save game from the uploaded version i got around about the bug with the duplicating teammembers which are following behind you. but shortly after the karaoke you get that bug again and this time you cant play this scene anymore bc of the animation which needs to be done, cant play bc of the now following npcs cant fit in the space which need to be walked to in the scene. so even if you got around with that bug again with a cheat menu and activating no clip, youre still again bugged with the followers. its annoying, i quit until a patch is coming up.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
nvm found out he already patched it on patreon, but this version here is still bugged
Do you have a save after this point? I think they are supposed to go out of the karaoke, but at one point in the game some asuna characters spawned and it prevents me from advancing... It just stays there
1704170895206.png

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes