4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
Everybody quickly go get the free stand-only FATE game Fujino made for Christmas!

祝各位新年快樂!過去的一年,真的發生了太多事,想不到我會在東京迎來新年...但是總算是堅持下來了,這裏給大家帶來一份Fate系列的短篇作品,和之前的作品並無直接關聯,用的是停更時期做的一些舊CG。SAO也在制作中, 进度后续会通知。

Happy New Year! A lot of things happened in the past year, good or bad. But I managed to handle them any way..Here is the short game of Fate seris, which has no direct connection to the Scathach's game. I make it by some old CG I made before. For SAO, I will make a post to report the progress later.

遊戲下載:
Mega

English
Game Download:
Mega

View attachment 3220806
This only makes me more hyped for when he finally starts to work on his Nero game again

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Having less annoying people is not realistic. Instead I hope Fujino has more supporters and more money to make the annoyance and stress more tolerable! Here is to another year with Fujino, Inoda, and Asuna!:D Kirito too I guess :rolleyes:
Maybe it's not realistic, but hey, dreaming is free right XD? And for my side, here is to another year of more Suguha and of hopefully get rid of Hebishima so we can have a threesome with her and Asuna in the game :p

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Oh btw if you're craving for more Asuna NTR, Airuru released his Asuna x Nishida NTR story (3 animated episodes). Only the first episode has Asuna getting hypnosed, the second and third part don't. And it's free so huge plus lol :
i passed these videos to a friend and he wrote a good ending for cuckito sounds weird but i liked it xd

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i passed these videos to a friend and he wrote a good ending for cuckito sounds weird but i liked it xd

Mega
Ironically this may be because the author did hint that he was gonna make a good ending for Kirito too in his answers to the comments, but yeah, I like it too, not only because it's a rare Suguha Win but because I personally like seeing when NTR Settings suddenly are slammed with real life logic :p

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Ironically this may be because the author did hint that he was gonna make a good ending for Kirito too in his answers to the comments, but yeah, I like it too, not only because it's a rare Suguha Win but because I personally like seeing when NTR Settings suddenly are slammed with real life logic :p
Who knows what a good ending is for Cuckito........ :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Who knows what a good ending is for Cuckito........ :BootyTime:
As I actually like Kirito, I can say that pretty much is a happy ending for him, especially in such an overly specific NTR situation as the one of that video, and honestly, it's even fun in its own way...technically the 'NTR guy' in this case WON. Nishida got himself Asuna as a wife, fucked her, had her carry his children, and then died content after living a fulfilling life with no issues nor regrets, THEN 'reality' slammed itself down on Asuna afterward.

Meanwhile Kirito remade his life with another of the several other girls around him and moved on like a healthy normal person despite receiving terrible emotional trauma, instead of becoming a cuck, killing himself, or randomly suddenly having every girl around him stolen randomly because the world stopped making sense, which I can appreciate of the author of even the original video, the world isn't running on NTR logic, is exclusively centered on Nishida getting a magical Hypno App, and he doesn't even abuse it to get himself every woman around Kirito to completely ruin his life for no logical reason, he gets the girl he wants, he gets all the money he would need, then fucks off to live his happy life fucking Asuna every day and be content with that without worrying about Kirito or what he does with his life anymore :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As I actually like Kirito, I can say that pretty much is a happy ending for him, especially in such an overly specific NTR situation as the one of that video, and honestly, it's even fun in its own way...technically the 'NTR guy' in this case WON. Nishida got himself Asuna as a wife, fucked her, had her carry his children, and then died content after living a fulfilling life with no issues nor regrets, THEN 'reality' slammed itself down on Asuna afterward.

Meanwhile Kirito remade his life with another of the several other girls around him and moved on like a healthy normal person despite receiving terrible emotional trauma, instead of becoming a cuck, killing himself, or randomly suddenly having every girl around him stolen randomly because the world stopped making sense, which I can appreciate of the author of even the original video, the world isn't running on NTR logic, is exclusively centered on Nishida getting a magical Hypno App, and he doesn't even abuse it to get himself every woman around Kirito to completely ruin his life for no logical reason, he gets the girl he wants, he gets all the money he would need, then fucks off to live his happy life fucking Asuna every day and be content with that without worrying about Kirito or what he does with his life anymore :p
Let us be honest. Any ending where Suguha wins you will like.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Let us be honest. Any ending where Suguha wins you will like.
Maybe, but like I said I also DO genuinely like Kirito unlike most people around here, so Suguha winning by getting him AND helping him forget about a NTR-ed Asuna is an extra-win in my book :p (Though yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to one where she's the one NTR-ing him away or the like, lol)

Also, it already is where I live but once again happy new year to us all fellow degenerates!

Reactions: Misarmor

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
Everybody quickly go get the free stand-only FATE game Fujino made for Christmas!

祝各位新年快樂!過去的一年,真的發生了太多事,想不到我會在東京迎來新年...但是總算是堅持下來了,這裏給大家帶來一份Fate系列的短篇作品,和之前的作品並無直接關聯,用的是停更時期做的一些舊CG。SAO也在制作中, 进度后续会通知。

Happy New Year! A lot of things happened in the past year, good or bad. But I managed to handle them any way..Here is the short game of Fate seris, which has no direct connection to the Scathach's game. I make it by some old CG I made before. For SAO, I will make a post to report the progress later.

遊戲下載:
Mega

English
Game Download:
Mega

View attachment 3220806
I would be into it but shirou is actually a character i like and i hate shinji with a passion.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was surprised that he put shinji with a dick as big as an arm when in the novels he is a dry peanut.
Shinji got the NTR Pro Service Pack upgrade!
Well, yeah, that's NTR logic for you, the loser "friend" of the MC will always have a super dick and be able to make the girls want to get pregnant with his babies with just a glance at it even if canonically they're a complete loser or a virgin who has less sexual experience than the MC (Sometimes both), and the MC will have suddenly have a micropenis and/or no stamina and/or sexual desire to satisfy his girl/s at all, even if Canonically they have the exact opposite (Shirou is a fucking sex machine who can literally fuck a SABER SERVANT and not only survive but completely satisfy her, yet in Sakura chapter Fujino wrote him as an impotent cuck, and Kirito despite what most NTR stories would make you think is not only as much as a horny teenager as one would imagine but also is almost too much for a single girl to handle, which we know canon-wise thanks to the author having way too much fun writing an entire mini-series around him and Asuna's honeymoon in Aincrad XP Hell, Yuuki Rito from TLR, who nobody likes at all for way too many valid reasons, is usually written as a weak micro-dick useless bitch in NTR, and his useless monkey friend as a Chad with a giant dick and infinite stamina, but canonically Rito has a giant beast of a dick between his legs, can make girls orgasm while asleep because of how good he's at foreplay innately apparently, and has enough stamina/endurance to outrun and survive deadly alien assassins, getting constantly blown up or being chased by monsters :p).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I was surprised that he put shinji with a dick as big as an arm when in the novels he is a dry peanut.
Well like a fanfic i read put it: Shirou technicaly ntr Shinji xD

Be afraid of Shirou's harem EX skill lol, it can rival Diarmuid xD

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
Well, yeah, that's NTR logic for you, the loser "friend" of the MC will always have a super dick and be able to make the girls want to get pregnant with his babies with just a glance at it even if canonically they're a complete loser or a virgin who has less sexual experience than the MC (Sometimes both), and the MC will have suddenly have a micropenis and/or no stamina and/or sexual desire to satisfy his girl/s at all, even if Canonically they have the exact opposite (Shirou is a fucking sex machine who can literally fuck a SABER SERVANT and not only survive but completely satisfy her, yet in Sakura chapter Fujino wrote him as an impotent cuck, and Kirito despite what most NTR stories would make you think is not only as much as a horny teenager as one would imagine but also is almost too much for a single girl to handle, which we know canon-wise thanks to the author having way too much fun writing an entire mini-series around him and Asuna's honeymoon in Aincrad XP Hell, Yuuki Rito from TLR, who nobody likes at all for way too many valid reasons, is usually written as a weak micro-dick useless bitch in NTR, and his useless monkey friend as a Chad with a giant dick and infinite stamina, but canonically Rito has a giant beast of a dick between his legs, can make girls orgasm while asleep because of how good he's at foreplay innately apparently, and has enough stamina/endurance to outrun and survive deadly alien assassins, getting constantly blown up or being chased by monsters :p).
It really doesnt feel like shirou when fujino writes him since for one shirou hates shinji for what he did to his sister and two shirou has canonicly taken multiple partners at satifieyed them so the way he writes just doesnt click for me. Also like i said i hate shinji with a passion hes like bitch from shield hero. Kirito has sort of the same problem but its way more easy for me to accept him being so off base since he isnt one of my top 3 favorite charters unlike shirou also i like indona way more than shinji.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It really doesnt feel like shirou when fujino writes him since for one shirou hates shinji for what he did to his sister and two shirou has canonicly taken multiple partners at satifieyed them so the way he writes just doesnt click for me. Also like i said i hate shinji with a passion hes like bitch from shield hero. Kirito has sort of the same problem but its way more easy for me to accept him being so off base since he isnt one of my top 3 favorite charters unlike shirou also i like indona way more than shinji.
And well, there you have it, the issue you have is that you can't unconditionally hate/not care for what happens to Shirou unlike with Kirito, and that's fine, you don't have to like Fujino's fate works in that case. Ironically I personally like Kirito more than Shirou, but I'm here just for the high-quality SAO hentai Fujino-sensei produces so I disassociate, like, I don't really consider Fujino's Kirito to be an even remotely accurate portrayal of Kirito at all so I do my best to ignore it just for the H-scenes, and the quality is so good I can even ignore Inoda is so ugly he makes Shinji look handsome in comparison, so is a matter of personal issues in this case XP

Oh, one last time as by now it will be for everyone, but happy new year fellow degenerates! Fujino in the end didn't publish anything yesterday despite his words so he may have gotten busy celebrating New Year's (Hopefully, the guy deserves a break), so we may be getting that progress update today :3

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes