4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hmm part one was so much better. In part two there are a lot of these, blah blah blah, skip to the end of the sex.... and yea wait for the next update to reveal the scene -.-

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Hmm part one was so much better. In part two there are a lot of these, blah blah blah, skip to the end of the sex.... and yea wait for the next update to reveal the scene -.-
Welcome to playing a game at the early stages of it's development. If you're not in it for the story and just want the sex you may as well wait and not complain until the game is done or close to done.

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Welcome to playing a game at the early stages of it's development. If you're not in it for the story and just want the sex you may as well wait and not complain until the game is done or close to done.
This would only make sense when the scene is at the end of the available content and not in the mid and after this many other scene got shown.

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This would only make sense when the scene is at the end of the available content and not in the mid and after this many other scene got shown.
What are you even talking about lmao. Games change all the time during production and this is EARLY PRODUCTION. You are not entitled to a complete product or even a bug free product for that matter.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I usually agree with those statements, but in this case, it does feel like Fujino is stretching the story out. Because of both the soft-reset and the appearance of several side-characters, the balance between asuna-sex (because obviously most people are here for Asuna as she's the main character) and the rest is *very* limited.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I usually agree with those statements, but in this case, it does feel like Fujino is stretching the story out. Because of both the soft-reset and the appearance of several side-characters, the balance between asuna-sex (because obviously most people are here for Asuna as she's the main character) and the rest is *very* limited.
Agreed, but he's being honest and realistic with story. I guess we won't either like it if there's no action, just build up for Asuna. So, even if they don't connect in long run (which I don't think so since Alice and all are connected), I consider it as treat. After massage scene and Inoda gaining knowledge that sexual activities directly impact real life. I think, we are going to see more Asuna scene in near future.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Bruh Fujino vừa phát hành cái này như một tuần trước. Nếu bạn thực sự muốn suy đoán. Có lẽ vào khoảng tuần cuối cùng của tháng Giêng hoặc tuần đầu tiên của tháng Hai. Tất nhiên, đây là nếu anh ta không gặp phải bất kỳ vấn đề gì.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
welcome to game in f95zone this is normal

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Everybody quickly go get the free stand-only FATE game Fujino made for Christmas!

祝各位新年快樂!過去的一年,真的發生了太多事,想不到我會在東京迎來新年...但是總算是堅持下來了,這裏給大家帶來一份Fate系列的短篇作品,和之前的作品並無直接關聯,用的是停更時期做的一些舊CG。SAO也在制作中, 进度后续会通知。

Happy New Year! A lot of things happened in the past year, good or bad. But I managed to handle them any way..Here is the short game of Fate seris, which has no direct connection to the Scathach's game. I make it by some old CG I made before. For SAO, I will make a post to report the progress later.

遊戲下載:

English
Game Download:

image-800.jpg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, this dude is really something else, not only in the middle of everything he has going on but in the middle of new year's he drops another mini-game, for free, for all his fans (And he's even gonna drop a progress report for the SAO game later rather than resting or be out partying for the new year's, lol).

A bit early where I live to say it, but just because I will be too busy probably to say it then, Happy New Year's Eve fellow degenerates, and may Fujino-sensei hopefully have a better new year with less issues, more easiness to update, and less people endlessly annoying him saying they just want him to make more of Inoda fucking Asuna and nothing else :)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Damn, this dude is really something else, not only in the middle of everything he has going on but in the middle of new year's he drops another mini-game, for free, for all his fans (And he's even gonna drop a progress report for the SAO game later rather than resting or be out partying for the new year's, lol).

A bit early where I live to say it, but just because I will be too busy probably to say it then, Happy New Year's Eve fellow degenerates, and may Fujino-sensei hopefully have a better new year with less issues, more easiness to update, and less people endlessly annoying him saying they just want him to make more of Inoda fucking Asuna and nothing else :)
it peak

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Having less annoying people is not realistic. Instead I hope Fujino has more supporters and more money to make the annoyance and stress more tolerable! Here is to another year with Fujino, Inoda, and Asuna!:D Kirito too I guess :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes