4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
How I understand is, Part 2 up to now has been a straight path to progression. You go to point A to B to progress. People find that boring like they are watching a video instead of play a game (I agree). Now he will make more things for us to do in a day. Like going from A to B1, B2, or B3. This means the development will take longer. A single in-game day may take up a entire update or even take more than one update.
Okay I get it so he going with slow burn I never mind playing the waiting game anyways but that’s reminds me he said he going to trim some stuff from the story Is going to write off hebishima or something or write off something else?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Oh btw if you're craving for more Asuna NTR, Airuru released his Asuna x Nishida NTR story (3 animated episodes). Only the first episode has Asuna getting hypnosed, the second and third part don't. And it's free so huge plus lol :
good I look forward to the epilogue

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Oh btw if you're craving for more Asuna NTR, Airuru released his Asuna x Nishida NTR story (3 animated episodes). Only the first episode has Asuna getting hypnosed, the second and third part don't. And it's free so huge plus lol :
I love Asuna/Nishida stuff. I think hanami also has two 70+ page comics about it. And there's the Asunami series, which includes at least two comics about it.

Reactions: ezemi

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
For real. Shirakami, a hentai artist based in China, made over 200k USD and ended up being arrested and jailed for it. Props to any hentai artist based in China who is able to escape that shitty country. Not to mention they've been cracking down even more on NSFW stuff lately which has been massively effecting markets, such as figures. This ironically isn't all bad since it hurts the bootleg/unlicensed industry that steals from artists though. Anyway, this is one of my favorite artists and I hope he continues making games just like this.
Praise China, you fools, they are only trying to rescue Asuna from bad men like you and me who are just as bad as Inoda

Dead_leaf22

Nov 27, 2021
Hey guys.
Need save files.
So last time when I played, i finished it till antagonist fucks girlfriend during heavy storm night. I think it was the last part.
But I don't have save files.
Now I see new updated version came. If possible could anyone please share save files.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Okay I get it so he going with slow burn I never mind playing the waiting game anyways but that’s reminds me he said he going to trim some stuff from the story Is going to write off hebishima or something or write off something else?
That SEEMS to be the case but it's hard to say right now, from Fujino's statements and the game itself since the poll it seems that the options that won were "slow burn" and "getting rid of Hebishima" (Strongly suspected at least because Fujino could just have said "Hebishima won't be leaving" but instead just said "If Hebishima leaves it will be later on", which I don't think he would have said if had decided to keep him around), but because of the former and to not rush the plot's progression Fujino couldn't do the latter just right away (Hebishima is the only 'major' OC/NPC character left in the game from Part 1 and the only reason he wasn't unceremoniously removed like the others is that he was fucking both Suguha and Shino/Sinon, after all, so he needs to write at least a semi-realistic way for him to be 'removed' and set up what will happen to the girls he's currently fucking if he does).

At this point we can only wait and see, especially with the new poll that's out right now which may decide several semi-relevant aspects of the game going forward in terms of progression and maybe even what happens with one or more of the non-Asuna girls tbh, so is all in Fujino's hands (And hoping that he starts locking down the polls or doesn't completely trust the results that can be altered by anyone that has enough free times to spam hundreds of votes of their personal choice...)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys.
Need save files.
So last time when I played, i finished it till antagonist fucks girlfriend during heavy storm night. I think it was the last part.
But I don't have save files.
Now I see new updated version came. If possible could anyone please share save files.
Dude, you don't need save files, the new version, "Part 2" is a separate game from Part 1, if you start from the beginning it will be after Inoda has ufcked Asuna during the storm night, there has been a small timeskip since then, just start a new game there.

Is it possible to go shopping with Asuna and Liz or it's made that way?
Yeah, it's designed that way just to help understand how the bars work, there is no way to choose to go shopping with Asuna and Liz even if you cheat to have the bar at 0 it will still not let you.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
But I can't hear the voices in the movie. Why can't I hear voices?

Last edited:

Lightazen

Dec 4, 2023
Hello, I don't know if this has already been answered but for some reason, the Part 2 is not working on Joiplay. The Part 1 works fine (albeit with lags and some sudden closing of the game), but Part 2 is just stuck on the "Loading" screen after booting it up on Joiplay before closing. Is there any fix to this?

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Hello, I don't know if this has already been answered but for some reason, the Part 2 is not working on Joiplay. The Part 1 works fine (albeit with lags and some sudden closing of the game), but Part 2 is just stuck on the "Loading" screen after booting it up on Joiplay before closing. Is there any fix to this?
You have to wait for a bit. It takes time, but it get started after that loading screen

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes