4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Well, find out on the next installment bro.
Which will happen in just a month, and it's a great thing. People don't realize how cool it is to have a dev that works that fast.
I sure won't take it for granted.

If I had to say something about this part II as it is now, is that I had hoped it would be used to give us more free roam events, sneaking around, travelling between FOG and the real world, and going further into Asuna's corruption. Right now part II is only used to stretch the story out with uninterresting (in my opinion) side characters and that's a shame.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope you mean when she is conscious. Sleep rape is getting old.
Very unlikely, given what happened to Kirito is almost guaranteed Liz had Inoda use the same thing on Asuna, probably to further develop that newly-revealed plot-device that apparently lewding your body too much in-game affects your body IRL thanks to the logic of the NTR-verse XD

Reactions: kinglionheart

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Original Screenshot 2023-12-28 185822.png , Modded Screenshot 2023-12-28 185834.png i´m too lazy to find the correct map and set the male chara same from the dev.... if you like modding this game you need this tool.
RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar, RPG Maker MV and koikatsu or koikatsu shunshine.
To get the key decrypter is in www\img\system\States.rpgmvp.
The most of sex scene are in img\Special__actionSeq.
All image are in frame you to get frame you can use koikatsu or koikatsu shunshine with video export mod, make sure toggle off the voice auto delate frame. All the frame created you can find in UserData\VideoExport\Frames.
for RPG Maker MV use just if you need do something about code.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Very unlikely, given what happened to Kirito is almost guaranteed Liz had Inoda use the same thing on Asuna, probably to further develop that newly-revealed plot-device that apparently lewding your body too much in-game affects your body IRL thanks to the logic of the NTR-verse XD
Agreed. Assuming Asuna knows it is Inoda massaging her at the end of the update, it is unlikely for her to open her virtual legs for Inoda to use yet. It seems like a few updates of teasing before some willing sex will happen.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

erfqwef

Apr 5, 2018
Does fujino plan for the rest of the game to be more sandboxy (considering the recent poll)? Because I'm all for it
Judging by the message at the end of current version - yes. The story is too linear and he want to add some randomness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
next release by end of January?
If nothing goes wrong then yeah, supposedly. I'm honestly wondering if Fujino will still take what this poll shows too seriously or not, though, given he once again left it 'open' and as such is very unlikely to accurately show most of his followers' wants as anyone with enough time can just completely rig the results they want XP

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Judging by the message at the end of current version - yes. The story is too linear and he want to add some randomness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone explain how is fujino is going to rest it I’m curious can explain what is he going to do so I’m on the same page

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone explain how is fujino is going to rest it I’m curious can explain what is he going to do so I’m on the same page
How I understand is, Part 2 up to now has been a straight path to progression. You go to point A to B to progress. People find that boring like they are watching a video instead of play a game (I agree). Now he will make more things for us to do in a day. Like going from A to B1, B2, or B3. This means the development will take longer. A single in-game day may take up a entire update or even take more than one update.

NamonakiKami

Aug 14, 2022
Может кто-нибудь объяснить, как Фуджино собирается отдыхать? Мне любопытно, может объяснить, что он собирается делать, так что я на той же странице.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
после последнего обновления подписчики ci-en обругали его в комментариях. Я думаю, что такая обратная связь сделала его менее мотивированным. Он сказал, что, вероятно, будет делать более длительные перерывы между обновлениями

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
How I understand is, Part 2 up to now has been a straight path to progression. You go to point A to B to progress. People find that boring like they are watching a video instead of play a game (I agree). Now he will make more things for us to do in a day. Like going from A to B1, B2, or B3. This means the development will take longer. A single in-game day may take up a entire update or even take more than one update.
This probably means that almost for sure "slow burn" won in the first update, but he hadn't had time to start seriously implementing it yet because the first week was pretty much set in stone (Probably same with getting rid of Hebishima, given his previous statement I have a feeling it won but because of both slow-burn and the first week already all but planned he couldn't quite squeeze it happening anytime soon).

Really makes me hope people doesn't start whining about it though, like, can you imagine Fujino trying to make the game more interactive just makes more people complain about 'the main story not progressing'? (Aka Asuna not being bouncing up and down Inoda's dick all day already which is sadly what most of the people who complain care about exclusively XP) Hopefully they can let the guy rest and work as he intends honestly.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes