4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Or maybe do someone has a save from before this? I downloaded the "fixed" version and tried to use the saves I got from my other version but the bug remains... And I really don't want to start the game again from the beginning... Please?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Tried out the first part, but most menu options are just plain untranslated. Is there a fix for that?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nowhere near the levels of 2011 but last time I checked at least 48 people are gone. Still a tragedy. The only good news for us is it was on the west coast so Fujino should be safe in Tokyo.
Like i mentioned he can just be busy or feel is not the right time to update, remember this is a progress update so maybe he is finishing somethign specific too.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Can anyone upload sex scene animation, because ingame it lags too much. And the files are in rpgmvp format which I don't know how to open.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
In the second chapter there is no Asuna pov?
Not like there was in the first game, at least for now, but you can unlock other PoVs of events after you reach the Recollection Room for the first time (Latest update added some annoying 'point' system to it though, which we're hoping Fujino either removes or rebalances in future updates, especially as some scenes are now blurred in the main story and only get unblurred through it).

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Not like there was in the first game, at least for now, but you can unlock other PoVs of events after you reach the Recollection Room for the first time (Latest update added some annoying 'point' system to it though, which we're hoping Fujino either removes or rebalances in future updates, especially as some scenes are now blurred in the main story and only get unblurred through it).
Best way to bypass that is to save before watching any scene, watch it, and then load again. Not much of an issue tbh

Reactions: RuinedManLife
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes