4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I'm a bit late but the end of 0.1.5 ends when you're stuck in the shrine, right? About to play 0.2 lol

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
To kinda put people at ease too Fujino never said when the report was coming. All he said was later. Could have meant later that night or could be later as in a week.
At this point, if he just post that he's fine and post progress report after week or two won't matter much. The main concern is that is he fine.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Definitely, but as I'm an optimist, and my country doesn't have this kind of natural disaster so I can't know what it's like and we also don't know the level of the situation for people in Japan.

But as I'm optimistic, I believe he's fine, Shinachiku Castella who is my favorite and lives in Japan is fine, so I believe Fujino will be fine too.
In my country, Poland, there is no earthquake or tornado, only flood and strong wind.

Reactions: Toushiro
Oct 9, 2021
I don't know if everyone will agree with me, but I think that putting Asuna Yuuki in the gym in the game and having this outfit more or less would be quite interesting for the event along with Inoda training with Asuna in real life while Kirito is doing something out there.

View attachment 3232786
Prefer shorts, don't hide those thighs!!! Also black is not alluring enough, for dresses of sort, yes, black can be sexy. But sport, you wanna have colours that 'enable' see-through upon sweat LOL.

Feb 27, 2021
Prefer shorts, don't hide those thighs!!! Also black is not alluring enough, for dresses of sort, yes, black can be sexy. But sport, you wanna have colours that 'enable' see-through upon sweat LOL.
Unfortunately it's not complete haha, but I only found black in fanart, I think a color like red, blue and white would suit Asuna.

Since they showed Alice doing exercises, why not make Asuna do it too with Inoda?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
In my country, Poland, there is no earthquake or tornado, only flood and strong wind.
Yea! Well in my state I get earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, and strong winds. We also ice over in the winter and all the trees shatter and destroy the power lines! ggez

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is there a cheat to increase anxiety level in this game to veiw the gallery
Use mtool, you can either give yourself the anxiety or just unlock the scenes directly. I really hate that system for the gallery, super annoying.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes