4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
It's literally impossible for a country to have no earthquakes my guy. Unless you are floating above ground at all times.
My country Poland is located on the continent of Europe. Write Poland and you will see where the country is, my country is located in central Europe 9785067716fc1ede9aaba71b593dbd88.gif

Reactions: Toushiro

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Yea! Well in my state I get earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, and strong winds. We also ice over in the winter and all the trees shatter and destroy the power lines! ggez
I didn't want to praise, I'm just writing about the natural element in Poland. Of course, in my country, Poland, there are also accidents or traffic jams when it is winter and very cold. In summer, in Poland, the fields and meadows are dry and farmers have problems.

Reactions: LordFrz

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
You still have earthquakes. As he said, it's impossible to not have earthquakes. The difference is that your earthquakes aren't devastating, that's all. But you still have them.
Might as well calls it not having one if you barely feels it happening in the country, my country alone doesnt have one. Even at worse we did had one, it was during worldwide tsunamis years ago and we only had it once or two with barely noticeable shake.

Obviously if you guys wanna go full science fact. Then we can use your facts that it is impossible to not have earthquakes. FYI my country here dont even have earthquake SOP if it happen.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1.8 Report/報告

-Finish Sunday's event in CG room.
-Fix some bugs in status of Asuna.
-Make 2 new CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Design the story of 2nd Week.
Thank you!
-完成周日事件的回想房間
-修復亞絲娜狀態表現不準確的bug以及boss戰的部分問題
-製作周一周二的CG
-第二周的主要劇情確定

No preview pics :cry: At least he is feeling better after being sick

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone know what Administrator says after the massage parlor scene? It's blurred out and i am sooo curious lol

Feb 27, 2021
1.8 Report/報告

-Finish Sunday's event in CG room.
-Fix some bugs in status of Asuna.
-Make 2 new CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Design the story of 2nd Week.
Thank you!
-完成周日事件的回想房間
-修復亞絲娜狀態表現不準確的bug以及boss戰的部分問題
-製作周一周二的CG
-第二周的主要劇情確定

No preview pics :cry: At least he is feeling better after being sick
Look, even though we don't have a preview, we will have a big update next time, Monday and Tuesday is great!

Reactions: Karcosa

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Look, even though we don't have a preview, we will have a big update next time, Monday and Tuesday is great!
Do you happen to know what is the source material that Fujino is using for the story ? I know that it is mentioned at the start the game that the story is based on a source material, however I do not remeber if it said that was a light novel or a doujinshi. And the name of it was not mentioned.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Do you happen to know what is the source material that Fujino is using for the story ? I know that it is mentioned at the start the game that the story is based on a source material, however I do not remeber if it said that was a light novel or a doujinshi. And the name of it was not mentioned.
That's Sword Art Online, a popular manga/anime

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes