4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
That's Sword Art Online, a popular manga/anime
I am aware that it is Sword Art Online. Is just at the start of game the chicken says that the story is based on a source material, doujinshi if i am not wrong. I was just courios which is it. I am under the impression that Fujino is using some fan made NSFW source material to shape the main story or parts of it. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: MikeOG

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
That's Sword Art Online, a popular manga/anime
The SAO anime is based on the LN. If you don't know, check it out
Volume 1-20 is first written on web novel and then written on LN. The author started writing LN from volume 21.

Last edited:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Do you happen to know what is the source material that Fujino is using for the story ? I know that it is mentioned at the start the game that the story is based on a source material, however I do not remeber if it said that was a light novel or a doujinshi. And the name of it was not mentioned.
Volume 1-20 is first written on web novel and then written on LN. The author started writing LN from volume 21.
The SAO anime is based on the LN

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am aware that it is Sword Art Online. Is just at the start of game the chicken says that the story is based on a source material, doujinshi if i am not wrong. I was just courios which is it. I am under the impression that Fujino is using some fan made NSFW source material to shape the main story or parts of it. I might be wrong though.
His inspiration in the beginning was a Chinese fanfiction called 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
1.8 Report/報告

-Finish Sunday's event in CG room.
-Fix some bugs in status of Asuna.
-Make 2 new CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Design the story of 2nd Week.
Thank you!
-完成周日事件的回想房間
-修復亞絲娜狀態表現不準確的bug以及boss戰的部分問題
-製作周一周二的CG
-第二周的主要劇情確定

No preview pics :cry: At least he is feeling better after being sick
2 new CG that good i hope it are asuna

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Do you happen to know what is the source material that Fujino is using for the story ? I know that it is mentioned at the start the game that the story is based on a source material, however I do not remeber if it said that was a light novel or a doujinshi. And the name of it was not mentioned.
My bad lol, I wasn't aware that the game was inspired by something other than SAO

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Nice to hear from Fujino-sensei again, hopefully he's fully recovered already, and good that he already planned the second week's story in full at least :)!

2 new CG that good i hope it are asuna
They're unlikely to be unless they're in-game, if it's in the following days after Sunday. At least the first statement of the progress DOES seem to indicate he finished the CG events of Sunday in the recollection room, though, which would mean he put the massage scene in there.

Reactions: curuchett

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
you forgot to read the "insipration" word
Then I disagree. There are many fan-made stories where Asuna is involved with other male characters besides Kirito. If the inspiration really came from a specific work, there should be at least some basic similarities. From the character of Inoda, the core story, and the plot development, I don't see any similarity between these two works. The only thing similar is that Asuna has a sexual relationship with someone else. For me personally, this is not an inspiration. Fujino also never mentioned this so-called source of inspiration.

Besides, I personally put a lot of effort into finding this novel. It is not a popular work. I highly doubt that Fujino has even read it.

Of course, I'm not against Fujino drawing inspiration from other great works. In fact, he often does. It's always a pleasure for me to see exciting moments from other works recreated in Fujino's work.

But for this 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽) , no, unfortunately, I don't think it's part of Fujino's inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and pnkrel

Kluh Rahas

Formerly 'Kluh1610'
Jan 20, 2022
Part 1 is good game but part 2 seem to boring for me , hope future more corruption and asuna change to bad girl

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes