4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, iam doing part 1 and they keep talking about a game they played before SOA.. is there a prequel to this game ?
The game is a parody of Sword Art Online (SAO) anime/Light Novel. The game they are talking about is from the anime/light novel when they were trapped in a game called Sword Art Online where if they die in the game they die in real life. After they escape is when this game is set.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
The game is a parody of Sword Art Online (SAO) anime/Light Novel. The game they are talking about is from the anime/light novel when they were trapped in a game called Sword Art Online where if they die in the game they die in real life. After they escape is when this game is set.
oooooh ok ok thx for the answer :)
And i just finished part 1. is there a lot of content for part 2 (like a couple of hours) or should i wait ?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Everybody quickly go get the free stand-only FATE game Fujino made for Christmas!

祝各位新年快樂!過去的一年,真的發生了太多事,想不到我會在東京迎來新年...但是總算是堅持下來了,這裏給大家帶來一份Fate系列的短篇作品,和之前的作品並無直接關聯,用的是停更時期做的一些舊CG。SAO也在制作中, 进度后续会通知。

Happy New Year! A lot of things happened in the past year, good or bad. But I managed to handle them any way..Here is the short game of Fate seris, which has no direct connection to the Scathach's game. I make it by some old CG I made before. For SAO, I will make a post to report the progress later.

遊戲下載:
Mega

English
Game Download:
Mega

View attachment 3220806
I'm sure some people also doesn't know this, Ankoman also made a .
It's been amazing so far and I can't wait for a tankoubon version with a potential preggo harem end.

Reactions: NickFn092

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm sure some people also doesn't know this, Ankoman also made a .
It's been amazing so far and I can't wait for a tankoubon version with a potential preggo harem end.
Yea, that series has been very good. I wish he would just do a full story with it instead of the many shorts. But Ankoman has a great style.

Reactions: NickFn092

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
oh and one last question (srry i really loved part 1 lol) how long did it took for him to make part one ? i see the march 30 2023... so 8 month ? or was it already going before march ?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
oh and one last question (srry i really loved part 1 lol) how long did it took for him to make part one ? i see the march 30 2023... so 8 month ? or was it already going before march ?
the pool that decided what game he should make was at the end of 2022 if I remember correctly, he finished sakura's chapter in november 2022

EDIT: I checked an old pixiv archive for the dates

Reactions: The Jailer

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Then I disagree. There are many fan-made stories where Asuna is involved with other male characters besides Kirito. If the inspiration really came from a specific work, there should be at least some basic similarities. From the character of Inoda, the core story, and the plot development, I don't see any similarity between these two works. The only thing similar is that Asuna has a sexual relationship with someone else. For me personally, this is not an inspiration. Fujino also never mentioned this so-called source of inspiration.

Besides, I personally put a lot of effort into finding this novel. It is not a popular work. I highly doubt that Fujino has even read it.

Of course, I'm not against Fujino drawing inspiration from other great works. In fact, he often does. It's always a pleasure for me to see exciting moments from other works recreated in Fujino's work.

But for this 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽) , no, unfortunately, I don't think it's part of Fujino's inspiration.
Really maybe we didn't read the same story? In the story I listed above the MC is a weak player in SAO and does quests in Kirito and Asuna's guild. Later he saves Asuna from some thugs and gets injured. Then Asuna agrees to take care of him while he recovers. While doing that she does small "favors" to relieve his stress. That does sound like the beginning of this story. Of course there are differences. Like the lucky bastard from the novel not having a concealment ability and getting a BJ from Asuna on her first day taking care of him.

This game's story does move slowly compared to the novel fanfiction which has a sex scene almost every chapter. I never seen a official post from Fujino saying this was a inspiration for his game but I can see the similarities if it is true.

Last edited:

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Really maybe we didn't read the same story? In the story I listed above the MC is a weak player in SAO and does quests in Kirito and Asuna's guild. Later he saves Asuna from some thugs and gets injured. Then Asuna agrees to take care of him while he recovers. While doing that she does small "favors" to relieve his stress. That does sound like the beginning of this story. Of course there are differences. Like the lucky bastard from the novel not having a concealment ability and getting a BJ from Asuna on her first day taking care of him.
Agree. I've read different stories in Japanese and Chinese on SAO and haven't seen anything more similar than this one. This story is quite popular on Chinese forums as well.

the MC is a weak player in SAO
It's funny that such weak characters are called 黄毛 (something like "sucker") in Chinese tags lol

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
If you haven't played part 1, then download and play part 1... Then after that just download "english fix" because it's the part 2 (that happens right after the end of part 1) but fixed... The normal "part 2" has bugs and some prevent you from advancing the game
Ok
Thank you very much sir

Reactions: MarioXXX69
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes