4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
i reinstall my 7zip and put that file you upload at the exact folder that you said there. restart the game, nothing changes
Oh? I did work last time...
Can you take a screenshot of the inside of the www->img->Charater folder then?
The files inside are in [.rpgmvp]? cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038.rpgmvp?

GOD19

Sep 3, 2020
Can the font size be changed? After Kirito has the dream/nightmare of Asuna and Inoda, iirc its after meeting at Liz shop. The text just got larger and is cut off.
Same thing happened to me, but for the latest update(v0.21) it happened in day 1 after suguha-peeking scene and its not going back to the original size.
1705178837410.png

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I can't find the post and kinda bored to look more but can someone tell me if fujino said how frequently will do progress reports?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Even if you cant read english its a 50/50, if one didn't do it then try the other. You don't need a forum to figure that out.
I had a hard time figuring that out too
In fact, I just figured it out by reading a comment here that says that option makes the text... More blurry? When you are "peeking" on someone, idk

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Really hoping Fujino makes more anime based games with how well this one has turned out. Hell MHA would finally get a decent game and it would be long as hell with all the chicks in that show xD Wishful hoping I know, but still...
I am sure he will since the great success SAO game gave him. But for now the plan is when he finishes this game, he will go back and finish his FATE games. Maybe after those, he will give a poll to decision what new series he will start.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Really hoping Fujino makes more anime based games with how well this one has turned out. Hell MHA would finally get a decent game and it would be long as hell with all the chicks in that show xD Wishful hoping I know, but still...
If you looking in the far future where Fujino will complete this game and maybe make new I would suggest High School DxD, To Love-ru maybe or better making original game with experience he gained from this game, making something similar because there is not good anime that would be enjoyable/good in ntr genre as SAO, not much fan of Fate plot.

Reactions: N1rox98

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
sorry i'm new what version should i download? Saikey version for part 1 than what i assume is the mtl version for part 2?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1.15 Progress Report/進步報告

-Finish the game with CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Make new outfit for Asuna.
-Make 2 H-events for the story of Wednesday.
-Finish the 50% of context of Wednesday.
Thanks everyone! I will release the update in the end of this month.
-周一以及周二的遊戲內容完成
-設計亞絲娜新的服裝立繪
-完成周三的兩個H事件CG
-完成部分周三的劇本內容
感謝各位,月末會更新屆時做完的部分.

Put in your faves for the new Asuna fetish outfit. Hopefully it is not just the towel during the massage scene.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes