4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
do you remember the asuna outfit when her at karaoke that thing is lewd
LMAO, yeah, that's literally what I'm talking about there XD? When I said "given Liz presented her with one in the previous last update"? I was literally saying that Asuna has the main heroine privilege so her showing up with new outfits unannounced isn't strange at all, what I said afterward was that I doubted it was "just her in ALO wearing the towel" as someone else had said, because at worst that would count for the previous week and Fujino is already talking about the 2nd week there.

Also, a little bit off-topic, but does anyone think there is a reason why the currently most 'expensive' thing to unlock in the recollection room/temple is Inoda's Blog, by an honestly baffling amount compared to everything else? Not sure, it just feels like that should have been cheap but is the most expensive thing there for some reason, the other day I was wondering if that's because it may offer clues to something that has yet to happen and whatnot, as weirdly enough the actual sex scenes Kirito has seen of him and Asuna's mom are all cheaper.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I Hope and very interested what and how happened in massage parlor with Asuna, was she unconscious again like in part 1, but that wouldn't make any corruption progress and if she was conscious how far they went. Kirito waking up quite late by the atmosphere there was enough time to go all the way and that could start off of Asuna CG's with Inoda + Liz

Reactions: pnkrel

Rtistik

Oct 29, 2023
1.15 Progress Report/進步報告

-Finish the game with CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Make new outfit for Asuna.
-Make 2 H-events for the story of Wednesday.
-Finish the 50% of context of Wednesday.
Thanks everyone! I will release the update in the end of this month.
-周一以及周二的遊戲內容完成
-設計亞絲娜新的服裝立繪
-完成周三的兩個H事件CG
-完成部分周三的劇本內容
感謝各位,月末會更新屆時做完的部分.

Put in your faves for the new Asuna fetish outfit. Hopefully it is not just the towel during the massage scene.
Whoa, a Ntrman update and a Fujino update on the same month ? Guess this next month is going to be pretty good.

Reactions: curuchett

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I just hope for the missing scene where Asuna forgave Inoda and end up fucking raw all night.
There is 1 Inoda CG where Asuna go cowgirl raw and i doubt that there will be more CG about that night, it would be overused, better off new CG's where she gets corrupted, falls and can't resist her sexual frustration more and more.

Reactions: curuchett

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Whoa, a Ntrman update and a Fujino update on the same month ? Guess this next month is going to be pretty good.
Well, since Fujino updates every month, there was bound to be a time where Fujino and NTRMAN updates the same month :Kappa:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
It is great you can just use your imagination but I want to see something to enjoy it. The new scene would be anything from a beach episode to crime investigation. But Inoda can't get too wild with Asuna now so I am keeping my expectations in check. But one day.
Remind me why Inoda can't get too crazy with Asuna right now?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Remind me why Inoda can't get too crazy with Asuna right now?
Because Asuna just now barely forgave him so he is on thin ice. If Inoda starts doing things like he did in Part 1 she will get pissed and leave him. At least with the tree boss battle he can use the excuse the boss made him harass her. I guess the most Asuna will allow Inoda do to her right now is light groping.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Because Asuna just now barely forgave him so he is on thin ice. If Inoda starts doing things like he did in Part 1 she will get pissed and leave him. At least with the tree boss battle he can use the excuse the boss made him harass her. I guess the most Asuna will allow Inoda do to her right now is light groping.
Yeah, and that's why in massage parlor might nothing special happen, but with unfinished sex that day and her sexual frustration that builds up because of that night + what kind of ''massage cream'' with special effects he used there with maybe some persuasion that's all in-game and doesn't mean much at this point I hope that something intensive happened there.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty much, Fujino with this game is for once actually respecting build-up and setting things up slowly (Which as we know has caused a lot of people to complain sadly), unlike his other games where the girls were already getting dicked from almost the very beginning without much resistance at all. However, you're also under the preconceived notion that Asuna would be fully CONSCIOUS during the massage scene :p

Yeah, and that's why in massage parlor might nothing special happen, but with unfinished sex that day and her sexual frustration that builds up because of that night + what kind of ''massage cream'' with special effects he used there with maybe some persuasion that's all in-game and doesn't mean much at this point I hope that something intensive happened there.
Reminder, Inoda has actually had hardcore all-out sex with Asuna in game twice already as per Part 1. If whatever the fuck he and Liz used to put Kirito to sleep was even remotely as strong on Asuna, he could 100% have fucked her on the massage table XP

Reactions: N1rox98 and pnkrel

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
However, you're also under the preconceived notion that Asuna would be fully CONSCIOUS during the massage scene :p
I hope she is not unconscious. We should have moved on from that in Part 1. Now Inoda should be making Asuna consciously want him. Asuna should be letting him touch her because he is a "professional". If he makes her climax it is because he is good with his hands and has plenty of experience with her body ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope she is not unconscious. We should have moved on from that in Part 1. Now Inoda should be making Asuna consciously want him. Asuna should be letting him touch her because he is a "professional". If he makes her climax it is because he is good with his hands and has plenty of experience with her body ;)
I mean, if he wanted instant progress then yes, but somehow I feel this is more tied up with what Liz was saying of how doing lewd things in VR inside FOG would make your body slowly but surely develop that way IRL too (Aka convenient NTR Plot-Twist #123). I could totally see this being a setup having Inoda fucking an unconscious/half-conscious Asuna at the massage table just to get her to react more to him IRL too, especially if Liz was the one who planned it given how Fujino has written her to consider going to any extreme in VR to not really 'count' much because it's not IRL XP

Humnice

Apr 24, 2023
Use to decrypt the cgs yourself.
I already try this, but after decrypting cgs, i cant read them and idk why.
This is what i get from decrypting the cgs (in particular from the Special_actionSeq folder) and when i open it, i cant see the pictures

Capture.PNG

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I already try this, but after decrypting cgs, i cant read them and idk why.
This is what i get from decrypting the cgs (in particular from the Special_actionSeq folder) and when i open it, i cant see the pictures

View attachment 3269060
try detecting the key from images in other folders, if it's different use that, the key that's detected in that folder is wrong

Reactions: Humnice
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes