4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Yeah, that "new outfit" stuff is too vague... Is it an FOG outfit? If it was, would he mention it? An other new real-world "outfit stage" seems a little soon after the Liz-induced one

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
1.15 Progress Report/進步報告

-Finish the game with CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Make new outfit for Asuna.
-Make 2 H-events for the story of Wednesday.
-Finish the 50% of context of Wednesday.
Thanks everyone! I will release the update in the end of this month.
-周一以及周二的遊戲內容完成
-設計亞絲娜新的服裝立繪
-完成周三的兩個H事件CG
-完成部分周三的劇本內容
感謝各位,月末會更新屆時做完的部分.

Put in your faves for the new Asuna fetish outfit. Hopefully it is not just the towel during the massage scene.
Asuna getting new outfits without warning isn't that strange, given Liz presented her with one in the previous last update, but now that you said it, it COULD just be the towel, LOL, but somehow I doubt it, he makes it sound more like it's something of the 2nd Week rather than anything that happened before.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Asuna getting new outfits without warning isn't that strange, given Liz presented her with one in the previous last update, but now that you said it, it COULD just be the towel, LOL, but somehow I doubt it, he makes it sound more like it's something of the 2nd Week rather than anything that happened before.
I hope it is not just the towel since this progress report is talking about stuff after the massage scene. It could be something simple like Liz invited everyone for a swimming date. We all know a swimsuit scene is likely coming.

I am personally still waiting for the KOB outfit but that seems like it will be a while.

I would say the new outfit is the one from the starting screen with the very short skirt to have instant access to her pussy.
Does that count as a new outfit? It is just her normal FOG outfit without the panty.

Reactions: pnkrel
Feb 27, 2021
1.15 Progress Report/進步報告

-Finish the game with CG of Monday and Tuesday.
-Make new outfit for Asuna.
-Make 2 H-events for the story of Wednesday.
-Finish the 50% of context of Wednesday.
Thanks everyone! I will release the update in the end of this month.
-周一以及周二的遊戲內容完成
-設計亞絲娜新的服裝立繪
-完成周三的兩個H事件CG
-完成部分周三的劇本內容
感謝各位,月末會更新屆時做完的部分.

Put in your faves for the new Asuna fetish outfit. Hopefully it is not just the towel during the massage scene.
Great news, if everything goes well we can have it until Thursday, what will Asuna's scenes be this time? I think the suspense without preview is great

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Great news, if everything goes well we can have it until Thursday, what will Asuna's scenes be this time? I think the suspense without preview is great
It is great you can just use your imagination but I want to see something to enjoy it. The new scene would be anything from a beach episode to crime investigation. But Inoda can't get too wild with Asuna now so I am keeping my expectations in check. But one day.

Feb 27, 2021
It is great you can just use your imagination but I want to see something to enjoy it. The new scene would be anything from a beach episode to crime investigation. But Inoda can't get too wild with Asuna now so I am keeping my expectations in check. But one day.
Yes, I'm keeping my expectations too, not only from the scenes but from the missions and the real world, also the exploration which is a strong point in this game even though it's linear, there are some things you miss, like the car and the beginning of the game.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know why the massage reminded me of the scene in NERO REMAKE where a girl was massaging fujimaru and on the other side, the masseur was destroying NERO.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
do you remember the asuna outfit when her at karaoke that thing is lewd

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes