4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
LMAO, yeah, that's literally what I'm talking about there XD? When I said "given Liz presented her with one in the previous last update"? I was literally saying that Asuna has the main heroine privilege so her showing up with new outfits unannounced isn't strange at all, what I said afterward was that I doubted it was "just her in ALO wearing the towel" as someone else had said, because at worst that would count for the previous week and Fujino is already talking about the 2nd week there.

Also, a little bit off-topic, but does anyone think there is a reason why the currently most 'expensive' thing to unlock in the recollection room/temple is Inoda's Blog, by an honestly baffling amount compared to everything else? Not sure, it just feels like that should have been cheap but is the most expensive thing there for some reason, the other day I was wondering if that's because it may offer clues to something that has yet to happen and whatnot, as weirdly enough the actual sex scenes Kirito has seen of him and Asuna's mom are all cheaper.
If you start a new game instead of using the saved data from the previous version, you'll find that when you enter the flashback space for the first time, you already have enough points to unlock the existing content. It's quite obvious that in the current version of the game, the eliminated anxiety has been added to the total amount.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I already try this, but after decrypting cgs, i cant read them and idk why.
This is what i get from decrypting the cgs (in particular from the Special_actionSeq folder) and when i open it, i cant see the pictures

View attachment 3269060
use this, extract it in the game folder open the jar and file current directory wait for it to finish loading from there to decrypt all choose a file from the pictures folder or from live actionseq waits for it to finish and the decrypted file is in the output folder.

Reactions: ChangYim and pnkrel

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I already try this, but after decrypting cgs, i cant read them and idk why.
This is what i get from decrypting the cgs (in particular from the Special_actionSeq folder) and when i open it, i cant see the pictures

View attachment 3269060
You are using the wrong decryption key. He added a different encryption method to the folder with the stuff you want. I think its the pictures folder without the correct encryption method, you can use one of those images to get the correct decryption key. Or just search this forum page, I posted the correct key here somewhere.

(Edit) - found it

Decryption Key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

Last edited:
Reactions: Humnice

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If you start a new game instead of using the saved data from the previous version, you'll find that when you enter the flashback space for the first time, you already have enough points to unlock the existing content. It's quite obvious that in the current version of the game, the eliminated anxiety has been added to the total amount.
Ooooh,okay, that makes a lot more sense then, my bad XP I didn't do a full-on replay for the latest update as I had already done one for the one before that, but that's good to hear :)

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does it matter which part i download? i feel stupid asking this, but the whole "Part1, part 2" thing has me confused

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes