4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
You are using the wrong decryption key. He added a different encryption method to the folder with the stuff you want. I think its the pictures folder without the correct encryption method, you can use one of those images to get the correct decryption key. Or just search this forum page, I posted the correct key here somewhere.

(Edit) - found it

Decryption Key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c
hello what to do with that key if i wanna see the cg ? i tried to look around but can't find any info, can you teach me please ?

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
use this, extract it in the game folder open the jar and file current directory wait for it to finish loading from there to decrypt all choose a file from the pictures folder or from live actionseq waits for it to finish and the decrypted file is in the output folder.
1705702065157.png i did what you said but still having the same problem as him, idk what did i do wrong, can you explain please ?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
hello thank you for your reply but i've tried that and still the same
extract the rar my rar inside the folder where the game is, hit jar , file direct current directory , decryp all, if it asks for a key just select a file from the pictures or liveactionseq folder.
Sin títhhhhulo.png

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
anxiety of kirito can unlock some scene right? what scene are that? i'm using 13gatsu777's mod
Its used as a currency to unlock scenes in the recollection room that you already saw. A stupid mechanic imo, recollection should just be unlocked. The way it is right now it kinda implied kirito is in the recollection room viewing the scenes he unlocked, which kinda breaks the whole mystery NTR to me.

ayato262

Mar 19, 2021
Its used as a currency to unlock scenes in the recollection room that you already saw. A stupid mechanic imo, recollection should just be unlocked. The way it is right now it kinda implied kirito is in the recollection room viewing the scenes he unlocked, which kinda breaks the whole mystery NTR to me.
so gatsu's mod need anxiety to unlock scene or not?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes